St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
ST. LOUIS COUNTY – A Florissant police vehicle's window shattered after being shot Friday night.

According to St. Louis County police spokesperson Brain Schellman, at approximately 8 p.m. a Florissant police officer was driving eastbound on I-70, near the Bermuda Road exit, when a gunman fired upon the officer. A bullet struck the vehicle, shattering the window.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
never heard of that book

ordering now

Look into the Deacons of Defense. I'm not saying go on war rampages. Don't misunderstand me. But gun control was originally made into a big deal to keep blacks and minorities from defending themselves. Folks need to be mindful of the causes they run behind. I personally don't think the objective of gun control has changed much regardless of it's stated objectives. Not a fan of gun control in the least.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
ST. LOUIS COUNTY – A Florissant police vehicle's window shattered after being shot Friday night.

According to St. Louis County police spokesperson Brain Schellman, at approximately 8 p.m. a Florissant police officer was driving eastbound on I-70, near the Bermuda Road exit, when a gunman fired upon the officer. A bullet struck the vehicle, shattering the window.

:blessed:

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Look into the Deacons of Defense. I'm not saying go on war rampages. Don't misunderstand me. But gun control was originally made into a big deal to keep blacks and minorities from defending themselves. Folks need to be mindful of the causes they run behind. I personally don't think the objective of gun control has changed much regardless of it's stated objectives. Not a fan of gun control in the least.

The Deacons of Defense and other blacks who were veterans tended to be pro-gun and arm themselves. When you speak of the history of gun control, here is an interesting short movie (20 minutes) about gun laws in America (how they were based on race):

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
This cop won't be convicted he won't be indicted he won't even be arrested. Neither will Darren Wilson and Joseph Weekly just got away with killing that seven year old little girl. There's no karma and if there's a God he doesn't give a fukk about black people. Our people go to church dance and faint for nothing.
:banderas: :wow: x10

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wished we had more rebels like Huey and Pac, who did bust their guns at The Pigs. But, what black person

now is going to just start shooting at the "police" in Amerikkka. Those Grimey Pigs slaughtered another

unarmed Black male, and planted the gun on him (cuz, let's act like that's impossible). I'm surprise they didn't find drugs around the body:wtb:

Daps
Dude you get it...that's why I fuxx with you mayne.

I honestly think the whole "it's not a race war it's a class war against everybody" doctrine black folks spew in times like this is a defense mechanism. They don't want to believe that this is happening to us.
It's because they're cowards. It's used as an excuse to not think about the discrimination and hatred we face in this nation.

Daps
Our people practice selective outrage when it comes to incidents. Anytime the incident fits the narrative of us being a victim of racism and "Amerikkka", we get all riled up and angry.
A 9 year old black boy can get killed in his own backyard by black thuggish beasts and our community is silent.
Police brutality, excessive force, no-knock raids and racial profiling effects all of us. It effects middle class blacks as well as poor blacks, it effects men and women, it effects black people of all ages. Black men driving a nice car are profiled just like black men who drive an Oldsmobile with rims. The guy who was murdered by police at Walmart wasn't a thug, the grandfather who was killed in a no-knock raid wasn't a thug and neither was the middle-aged women who was beaten in LA two months ago.

Your women, kids and elderly are being brutalized by cops and the only thing you can talk about is stuff that goes on in the poorest black communities(most black people aren't poor and don't live in bad neighborhoods). You're a coward, you're afraid of white cops, so you'd rather rant about poor black folks. Unbelievable!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
why are there so many outright trolls on this site. I had to neg about 8 different people reading the first few pages of this thread.

The mods are showing their face more and more as time goes on.

I sometimes wonder why they are here..
It makes no sense..why go on a website where you dont agree with the people there?

And you know how cacs do it, they stay complaining and telling like little cry babies at whatever they deem an infraction..Im certain because of the pro Black spirit these days, they've been complaining to the mods cause they feel left out. They want the world to conform to them..same as when they gentrify your area now all of a sudden you have to accommodate them.

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This cop won't be convicted he won't be indicted he won't even be arrested. Neither will Darren Wilson and Joseph Weekly just got away with killing that seven year old little girl. There's no karma and if there's a God he doesn't give a fukk about black people. Our people go to church dance and faint for nothing.

Well what do you expect when such a religion was designed to sorboinate minorities into forgiving and forgetting.
Have minorities buy into supmermacy and to subconciusly thank the white man aka Jesus

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Why the hell do they always miss!