St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Arab money know how to deal with these devils. Death be the penalty. Chop they fukkin heads. nikkas WILL wake up eventually. :ufdup:

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Shaun King breakdown of cops changing their story over n over again of Meyers shooting

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/10...eir-story-about-the-murder-of-VonDerrit-Myers

Wow thanks for posting this, for those too lazy to open the link.

This is crazy 3 totally different but similar accounts.

• Take 1 -"As [the officer] exited the car, the gentlemen took off running. He was able to follow one of them before he lost him and then found him again as the guy jumped out of some bushes across the street," Lt. Col. Alfred Adkins said. "The officer approached, they got into a struggle, they ended up into a gangway, at which time the young man pulled a weapon and shots were fired. The officer returned fire and unfortunately the young man was killed." - But when the officers are shown pictures of the area there are no bushes to be found
  • Take 2 - officer working department-approved secondary for a security company, wearing a St. Louis Police Officer’s uniform was in the 4100 block of Shaw when he attempted a pedestrian check. The male suspect fled on foot. The officer pursued the suspect. The suspect turned and fired a gun at the officer. Fearing for his safety, the officer returned fire striking the suspect, fatally wounding him. The officer was not injured. A gun was recovered from the scene. The officer is a 32-year old white male. He has been on the force for 6 years. The suspect is a black male believed to be 18-20 years old. As is department policy, the officer has been placed on administrative leave. The investigation is ongoing. No talk of a struggle or the sweatshirt
  • Take 3 -The officer followed one of the young men, identified as Myers, into a gangway. He was running and holding his waistband in a way that caused the officer to suspect he had a gun. Myers turned and approached the officer in "an aggressive manner and the officer told Myers to surrender. Myers continued to come at the officer and the two struggled. A sweatshirt the man was wearing came off during the struggle. - Even though 10 minutes prior he wasn't wearing a sweatshirt and when they mentioned him running and holding his waist band, maybe it was because he sagging his pants and would need to do so to be able to run with out his pants falling off.

This is why police officers have to have cameras on them whenever they step out of the car. If you have the moral authority to legally end someones life but not the moral authority to tell the truth there needs to be something in place to keep everyone 100% honest and the only way to do that is through video.

Oh and the best - Furthermore, it is worth noting that the spokesperson for the St. Louis police union, Jeff Roorda, already chiming in on this case, was himself fired as a police officer for falsifying reports and has admitted that he is behind the fundraiser for Darren Wilson.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
this was posted in the ferguson thread by @loyola llothta

New
Shaun King ‏@ShaunKing 54m54 minutes ago

UNBELIEVABLE: Police are now saying VonDerrit Myers "fell" and began shooting after he fell down. Wildly different story. Changes hourly.

New
Matt Pearce ‏@mattdpearce 3s3 seconds ago

Vonderrit Myers preliminary autopsy results: Shot 6 or 7 times in the lower body, and once fatally in the head. The officer fired 17 times

Kat Capps ‏@KatCapps 2m2 minutes ago

@ShaunKing WSJ saying they are not doing swab for gunpowder residue on Myers hands due to inaccuracies of test.#shawshooting#Ferguson

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this was posted in the ferguson thread by @loyola llothta

New
Shaun King ‏@ShaunKing 54m54 minutes ago

UNBELIEVABLE: Police are now saying VonDerrit Myers "fell" and began shooting after he fell down. Wildly different story. Changes hourly.

New
Matt Pearce ‏@mattdpearce 3s3 seconds ago

Vonderrit Myers preliminary autopsy results: Shot 6 or 7 times in the lower body, and once fatally in the head. The officer fired 17 times

Kat Capps ‏@KatCapps 2m2 minutes ago

@ShaunKing WSJ saying they are not doing swab for gunpowder residue on Myers hands due to inaccuracies of test.#shawshooting#Ferguson

The same test they can use to convict someone of murder in court all of sudden can't be used to show that the kid shot at the officer?

WOW amerikkka home of the free unless you're black.

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was he convicted of any sort of crime? :beli:

I hope you aren't calling him a thug based off the many different stories the police gave about the shooting. I don't defend people who commit crimes but as far as I know this guy was never convicted of anything serious. And where's that sweatshirt police say he was wearing? Did Trayvon drop down from heaven and bless him with a hoodie between those 15 minutes between leaving the store and walking down the street? :usure:

are you zombies blind?

he's right there in that video being a thug.

who cares about sweatshirt. stop pulling shyt out your ass.

the dude is a THUG.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
are you zombies blind?

he's right there in that video being a thug.

who cares about sweatshirt. stop pulling shyt out your ass.

the dude is a THUG.

So he deserved to get shot in the middle of the street with his hands up? Or do you believe the police narrative that he beat Darren within an inch of his life, took of running while getting shot at, turned back around during that same time and charged him like a wild animal?

Would you happen to be interested in a beach house I have for sale in Kansas?

:stopitslime:

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he deserved to get shot in the middle of the street with his hands up? Or do you believe the police narrative that he beat Darren within an inch of his life, took of running while getting shot at, turned back around during that same time and charged him like a wild animal?

Would you happen to be interested in a beach house I have for sale in Kansas?

:stopitslime:

no. i base the fact that he is a thug on the video alone. i base the fact he got shot on the fact he was stupid enough to have a physical altercation with a cop. probably because he is a thug.

you zombies refuse to acknowledge the fact that there was some kind of altercation before that thug got shot.

you dudes are straight idiot zombies.

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
no. i base the fact that he is a thug on the video alone. i base the fact he got shot on the fact he was stupid enough to have a physical altercation with a cop. probably because he is a thug.

you zombies refuse to acknowledge the fact that there was some kind of altercation before that thug got shot.

you dudes are straight idiot zombies.

:mjlol:

Keep calling everybody who questions the police narrative a "zombie" brah. You have any proof he was in a physical altercation besides the fact that witnesses say they saw the officer grab him by the neck? Where's the report from the doctor since dude was supposed to have some sort of fracture? Right wing websites already tried to pass off a 3 year old x-ray from uni of Iowa so don't pull that here breh.

Where's proof of the altercation bruh since you have some sort of information everybody else here doesn't?

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
YOU are a stupid ****** cuz you obviously stupid considering you ignoring obvious facts. this kid is a thug. i dont know his IQ. but he's definitely a thug. if i knew he was as stupid as you i'd call him a ****** too.

I thought you weren't a racist though?

"break it down" lol

are you that stupid. its right there in technicolor.

if i wanted to call him a ****** i'd call him a ******. but im not racist. or a coward like you. im a MAN who aint afraid of zombies like you.

he is a thug.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: