St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
young man sounded like a thug to me. He had it coming. RIP to him and my condolences to his family. This incident only highlights the importance of good parenting. Young black men need to be taught to make better, rational decisions. It amazing how an obvious thug can get killed by an off duty cop and it warrants a 35 page thread. Yet threads highlighting the dysfunction and decadence within the black community is brushed aside. I know you guys aren't going to like this. Some of you will call me a "cac", a c00n, or a sell out. I don't care anymore.
Our people practice selective outrage when it comes to incidents. Anytime the incident fits the narrative of us being a victim of racism and "Amerikkka", we get all riled up and angry.
A 9 year old black boy can get killed in his own backyard by black thuggish beasts and our community is silent.
Pimp preachers can rape our community and misuse our mothers and aunties and yet our community is silent.
The economic structure of our community can be ran by patronizing foreigners and yet our community is still silent
The degradation of black people can be perpetrated by these c00ns on national television on a daily basis and yet our community is still silent.

The only time blacks are ready pull out their kinte clothes and dashikis made in taiwan is when a black is killed by a non-black.

And this is why NO one will EVER take us seriously.

NOW Swallow that hard pill.

This is complete bullshyt though.
Talib Kweli as well as others have already addressed this.
Just because our marches for peace aren't advertised on the news
doesn't mean THEY DON'T HAPPEN.

This is straight white supremacist rhetoric which pushes
the idea that blacks don't care about tragedy unless there is
some political gain involved.
It takes away our humanity and turns us into money seeking false
victims and completely disregards the reality of inequality in this country.
It's a convenient cop out that ironically avoids the "Hard truth" it's supposed to present.

You aren't being a called a c00n because you're saying some truth
that's too hard for us to believe,you're being called a c00n because you're
completely dismissive and presumptuous about the situation.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I'm troubled by the word 'thug'..yes, we all know its code for ****** and all, but Iv'e noticed even here it seems the cacs are the ones always referring to Black men as 'thugs' ..If your'e Black you dont encounter likes of MB and Myers and think 'thug' just based off how they are dressed and look because thats every Black guy out there including yourself dressed like that. It's people who cant tell Black men apart that see us all as 'thugs'. Plus the trolling on here is corny cac humour. I pretty much assume anyone using the term 'thug' has got to be white.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Be an agent of the cacspiracy, DEVIL. We militants of Thecoli will lead the revolution.
EMPHATICALLY. This is a smart and good idea.

And when one of us shoots at a CAC cop and gets shot back, we need to assume the cops' story is a lie and they planted the gun on him. As @Nefflum nikka has explained many times, we have arsenals stockpiled in St. Louis. But when we use those arsenals and get gunned down, remember to go on Twitter and say we were unarmed.
damn breh, you used to be a pretty dope alias....cant believe you ruined it to cape for cacs :snoop:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

explain to me how this person is NOT a thug.

Why dont you break it down to us how he is a 'thug', or ****** as you really mean. He paid for everything he left the store with after a minor confrontation..but what I really want to know is, why are you even here wasting your time and energy arguing with people that will never agree with your deranged twisted view of the world. Why not go to chimpout and st0rmfr0nt where you can engage with like minded bigots such as yourself??

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
im confused,did he have a gun or not:patrice:

the info on this event isn't clear:mjcry: