St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'm curious on why the police are so afraid to release information and at best will release tiny bits every week. Is there a reason why? Because I want the confusion to end as much as you do.

um because they have to investigate and see whats true and whats bullshyt?

fact of the matter is an investigation tends to move slow. its really not your business really but the info will come out as it comes.

but since the media works lightning fast and can kindle the fire a lot faster than letting the truth flow out in a logical fashion im sure zombies like you are more likely to think something is up instead of waiting for facts

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
@Nefflum nikka didnt you say stl police tried to frame you by forcing a gun into your hand..or was it another stl member????

yeah it was me. they did it while I was cuffed. got mad cuz I wouldn't unclench my fist so they could get my prints on it and got to beating me with it. broad daylight...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Thanks for the answer, so if thats true most of our people won't be saved...
Well it sucks it has to be like that, i might start studying the bible.
Do you believe EVERYTHING in the bible is true though? I mean don't you think they modified some parts of it for their benefit?

Yes, I KNOW the Bible is true. Only those that have been chosen will be able to understand the Word, it is a spiritually sealed book. If the Most High is dealing with your spirit then you might be among the elect to make it out. Before I got into the TRUTH it was like reading an alien language. Now, its like watching a film unfold and being one of the many actors playing a role knowing how it ends. The 1611 King James Bible with the Apocrypha is not tampered with. You are fine with getting a King James bible and getting a KJV Apocrypha separately. All other versions after the King James version has been tampered with and done so on purpose to really throw us off, the descendants of Israel To understand the old English definitions, you need the older dictionaries. Get an 1828 Webster's Dictionary, you can get it on amazon.com. It helps a whole lot.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps

fact of the matter is an investigation tends to move slow. its really not your business really but the info will come out as it comes.

but since the media works lightning fast and can kindle the fire a lot faster than letting the truth flow out in a logical fashion im sure zombies like you are more likely to think something is up instead of waiting for facts

You can stop thinking that I'm talking about this exact case. It just happened so obviously it won't be released anytime soon.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
what i say applies to whatever case you're talking about

That's far too vague to hold any weight. Give an estimate on how long you think the investigations of these Mike Brown-type incidents take.

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
"Myers was wearing an ankle bracelet at the time he died — a court-ordered monitoring system as a condition of bail in a gun case, according to his lawyer and police."

Yeah no way this little angel would have a gun, once the truth comes out that he had a gun, watch the comments come to a screeching halt on here

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps

but but but several witnesses have tweeted.......................... :laff::laff::laff::laff:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Yes, I KNOW the Bible is true. Only those that have been chosen will be able to understand the Word, it is a spiritually sealed book. If the Most High is dealing with your spirit then you might be among the elect to make it out. Before I got into the TRUTH it was like reading an alien language. Now, its like watching a film unfold and being one of the many actors playing a role knowing how it ends. The 1611 King James Bible with the Apocrypha is not tampered with. You are fine with getting a King James bible and getting a KJV Apocrypha separately. All other versions after the King James version has been tampered with and done so on purpose to really throw us off, the descendants of Israel To understand the old English definitions, you need the older dictionaries. Get an 1828 Webster's Dictionary, you can get it on amazon.com. It helps a whole lot.
:pachaha:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man, can you nikkas ever have different points of views an try getting them across without resorting to insults? It really takes away from the discussion or the point you're trying to make. It's not a win or lose thing. There are no prizes to be won, it's not a rap battle.

It's the coli breh, what were you expecting :usure:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
and keep begging the gubment to fix your problems. That old quasi black marxist militant mindset never worked.
and :russ: at adequate education. Negro, I've seen foreigners come into these "poor" and "under-funded" predominately black schools and excel (that's not say our education system isn't shyt but if you want to excel the tools are there). Culture is our number on enemy. We ARE our own worst enemy. I don't know when that will ring a bell. Perhaps when you hit 60 and begin to see how the world really operates.

This excuse has been used for god knows how long and it's not even remotely close to being true. Culture is not our number one enemy by a long shot. Back before those negative aspect of our culture even existed (the stereotypical shyt dumb negroes regurgitate because they heard a cac say it), white supremacy and racism was our number one enemy.

Whenever the discussion of racism is brought up, wicked people like yourself want to steer the conversation away from white supremacy and racism to "what is wrong with black people."

Our culture did not get Mike Brown murdered
Our culture did not get Trayvon murdered
Our culture is not why blacks are over incarcerated despite whites comiting 70% of all crime
Our culture is not why whites donated to Darren Wilson, Zimmerman , and the cop that was raping black women
Our culture is not why even when we separate ourselves, whites come to our cities and burn them to the ground.

To say "we is our own worst enemy" spits in the face of the multitude of black men and women who have been fighting against this wicked system for almost half a century.

Our number one problem has always been racism and white supremacy.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
im sorry but black people are being toyed with by the media. you need to stop making it so easy for them.

michael brown was a thug

and this guy i'll wait till i hear more details. its so fukkin stupid to me that you see all these people protesting immediately after an incident and probably don't even know wtf happened.

black people seriously have a problem right now with themselves.

and ya im gonna be neg repped im sure because none of you cowards can discuss anything like men.

go ahead and neg rep me.

Just go ahead and call him a ******. Makes no sense to use code words on here, we all know the bullshyt game you're trying to play.

They said the same thing about Trayvon, said the same thing about Jordan Davis, said the same thing about Richard Sherman.

shyt you got Bill O'Reilly calling Beyonce of all people a thug. Every black person is a thug and worthy of suspicion to mentally unstable people like yourself.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Just go ahead and call him a ******. Makes no sense to use code words on here, we all know the bullshyt game you're trying to play.

They said the same thing about Trayvon, said the same thing about Jordan Davis, said the same thing about Richard Sherman.

shyt you got Bill O'Reilly calling Beyonce of all people a thug. Every black person is a thug and worthy of suspicion to mentally unstable people like yourself.

Being white and mentally unstable is almost synonymous.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps

Yeah. I've been meaning to mention his hypocrisy.
Saying "wait for facts and stop being zombies to the media" right after calling him a thug.

Like the least these defenders could do is take their own advice.