St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Haven't looked into this yet, but it's the same old shyt in the thread at least.

What I mostly find interesting is the usual c00ns bunch that defends the murderer. Even if these black guys apparently weren't in their best behavior, I thought the problem was that the police used excessive force. (And maybe an issue of whites' inherent fear of blacks which lead to excessive force.) But instead you guys really want to drive home the idea that he's a "thug" (a new white term that basically means "fukking ******" so stop using that) and keep telling people to get over it.... Just for this to happen again in a couple of weeks.

And I'm curious on why the police are so afraid to release information and at best will release tiny bits every week. Is there a reason why? Because I want the confusion to end as much as you do.

Black people know the police are full of shyt. So to hear a supposed black person on the internet side with cops let's me know it's a cac saying that shyt.

When Rodney King was beat to a damn pulp on tape, their racism and hatred towards black people ran so deep that they literally pretended nothing happened.

Eric Garner was murdered on tape with his hands up. The coroner declared it a homicide. And the NYPD had the audacity to say that wasn't a choke hold.

That alone should let you know how mentally sick and disturbed these people are.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
im sorry but black people are being toyed with by the media. you need to stop making it so easy for them.

michael brown was a thug

and this guy i'll wait till i hear more details. its so fukkin stupid to me that you see all these people protesting immediately after an incident and probably don't even know wtf happened.

black people seriously have a problem right now with themselves.

and ya im gonna be neg repped im sure because none of you cowards can discuss anything like men.

go ahead and neg rep me.
Please explain how mike brown was a thug

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Just go ahead and call him a ******. Makes no sense to use code words on here, we all know the bullshyt game you're trying to play.

They said the same thing about Trayvon, said the same thing about Jordan Davis, said the same thing about Richard Sherman.

shyt you got Bill O'Reilly calling Beyonce of all people a thug. Every black person is a thug and worthy of suspicion to mentally unstable people like yourself.
make assumptions about people you never met but claim people need more facts brehs

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people know the police are full of shyt. So to hear a supposed black person on the internet side with cops let's me know it's a cac saying that shyt.

When Rodney King was beat to a damn pulp on tape, their racism and hatred towards black people ran so deep that they literally pretended nothing happened.

Eric Garner was murdered on tape with his hands up. The coroner declared it a homicide. And the NYPD had the audacity to say that wasn't a choke hold.

That alone should let you know how mentally sick and disturbed these people are.

You can literally identify all the lies and bullshyt the police has put out and someone will come along and act as if the police are some type of entity thats perfect....if your black and don't realize that our America is far different than another's America your practicing cognitive dissonance....

I try to stay away from calling people c00ns but there are some posters on here that really make me realize that c00nery is a major issue as well.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Please explain how mike brown was a thug

He doesn't have an explanation.
25grlg1.jpg

Just bullshyt buzzwords from white supremacists.

And if we really want to talk about people bringing on their own misfortune and early demise, let's talk about Natalee Holloway and Hannah Graham who engaged in underage drinking and ended up dead because they were irresponsible floozies under the influence of alcohol.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You can literally identify all the lies and bullshyt the police has put out and someone will come along and act as if the police are some type of entity thats perfect....if your black and don't realize that our America is far different than another's America your practicing cognitive dissonance....

I try to stay away from calling people c00ns but there are some posters on here that really make me realize that c00nery is a major issue as well.

Breh.....they're not black. As I've said a million times, most the so called black people on this site are white.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He doesn't have an explanation.
25grlg1.jpg

Just bullshyt buzzwords from white supremacists.

And if we really want to talk about people bringing on their own misfortune and early demise, let's talk about Natalee Holloway and Hannah Graham who engaged in underage drinking and ended up dead because they were irresponsible floozies under the influence of alcohol.

Hopefully they died a slow painful death :manny:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Breh.....they're not black. As I've said a million times, most the so called black people on this site are white.

Especially since they come into these threads and say the EXACT same rhetoric and try to pass it off as "speaking the truth". And all the while they'll contradict themselves. Call someone a thug but then say let's wait until the investigation is over before we rush to judgment. :stopitslime: Sounds just like cac speak.