St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Don't be too militant...them white folks don't like that"
"Don't embarrass me...we gotta be good for massa-!"

You sounding like a house negro...straight up.

You aren't militant negro. You don't even know what your fighting for and how to get there. All most of you will do is whine on a message board about "Amerikka and her systematic racism" and the "the system of white supremacy" for a few days and go back to discussing regular c00nery and jungle jive. Most of you have no foresight for your people nor care enough to truly sacrifice for your people.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Breh, our people suffer from a serious mental sickness man. I was literally up all night trying to think of a single race other than black folks in the US blaming themselves for the oppression they're under. When 9/11 happened and all that heat was coming down on Muslim men and women, I don't remember a single Muslim person going on the news after a Muslim person was attacked saying "we is our own worst enemy ."

The shyt is a fukking mental illness man.

Part of it is the American narrative. That shyt fukks with everyone's perspective on our value here.

I don't care where you go... when you see people in other countries and regions continously beaten, terrorized, and murdered, they're given clemency by the global public. Yet that same notion seems to hold NO weight to Americans or the world at large, when it comes to black people... because we're already here. America has touted itself as the #1 place for the outside world to find refuge and opportunity, and they believe in because it's honestly true to a great extent, but the reality is it's very same place that we as black folks need reprieve. So we're expected to get over it, endure, pull ourselves up by the bootstraps, etc... No one else is held to that standard... For 400 years we've been made to survive a damn paradox breh :mindblown:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at this Be black like I WANT YOU TO Be black shyt.

Point is EVERY brother isn't deserving of your defense anymore than EVERY White, Asian, Indian, or Mexican person is deserving of your scorn.

That's as foolish as Whites giving money to defend Darren Wilson.

But I guess people can rationalize anything.

so true. I'm so sick of us martyring thugs and criminals. There is a time to express outrage and a time not to.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
You are assuming we should attack the armed branch of our enemy.
They aren't killing armed black soldiers. They are killing unarmed civillian blacks.
There are plenty of unarmed white men women and children running around.

Too many, perhaps.
yeah I think people are ignoring that these are not combatants being killed but random civilians

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Man, can you nikkas ever have different points of views an try getting them across without resorting to insults? It really takes away from the discussion or the point you're trying to make. It's not a win or lose thing. There are no prizes to be won, it's not a rap battle.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
and keep begging the gubment to fix your problems. That old quasi black marxist militant mindset never worked.
and :russ: at adequate education. Negro, I've seen foreigners come into these "poor" and "under-funded" predominately black schools and excel (that's not say our education system isn't shyt but if you want to excel the tools are there). Culture is our number on enemy. We ARE our own worst enemy. I don't know when that will ring a bell. Perhaps when you hit 60 and begin to see how the world really operates.
Agreed 100%

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sorry but black people are being toyed with by the media. you need to stop making it so easy for them.

michael brown was a thug

and this guy i'll wait till i hear more details. its so fukkin stupid to me that you see all these people protesting immediately after an incident and probably don't even know wtf happened.

black people seriously have a problem right now with themselves.

and ya im gonna be neg repped im sure because none of you cowards can discuss anything like men.

go ahead and neg rep me.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So did he have a gun or not? If he shot at the cop than there ain't much to argue about.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Haven't looked into this yet, but it's the same old shyt in the thread at least.

What I mostly find interesting is the usual c00ns bunch that defends the murderer. Even if these black guys apparently weren't in their best behavior, I thought the problem was that the police used excessive force. (And maybe an issue of whites' inherent fear of blacks which lead to excessive force.) But instead you guys really want to drive home the idea that he's a "thug" (a new white term that basically means "fukking ******" so stop using that) and keep telling people to get over it.... Just for this to happen again in a couple of weeks.

And I'm curious on why the police are so afraid to release information and at best will release tiny bits every week. Is there a reason why? Because I want the confusion to end as much as you do.

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
"Don't be too militant...them white folks don't like that"
"Don't embarrass me...we gotta be good for massa-!"

You sounding like a house negro...straight up.
With that last line I can't take you seriously.

Black people don't run the economy that cripples us from competing.
Black people don't run the government that had laws to promote segregation and other racially divisive tactics...

You know...I'm not even wasting my time on you. Believe that "we are our worst enemy" garbage all you want...you're actually proving @bdizzle and @Huey Shootin 's points. Your a lost soul.

So massa is telling us to shoot each other and act like savages for every Jordan shoe release?? :ohhh: