St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
"co-conspirators" ? I hope that includes the thugs, men who are having multiple babies my multiple different women,pimp preachers, rappers, etc. They've done more damage to the black community then the klan could ever do.
So I'm supposed to condemn poor blacks whose poverty was foisted upon them and continues to be ENFORCED by systemic racism - that denies them adequate education, employment, and housing - for the predictable outcome of their suffering? :camby:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man I try to wake people up they just change the subject real quick. I sometimes feel like I'm in a fake world or something.

I know the feeling breh, don't give up though. The group I'm with has been growing a lot man. Our last meeting was packed. People are waking up, they're just waiting on us to do our part, they'll fall in line.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
"co-conspirators" ? I hope that includes the thugs, men who are having multiple babies my multiple different women,pimp preachers, rappers, etc. They've done more damage to the black community then the klan could ever do.
With that last line I can't take you seriously.

Black people don't run the economy that cripples us from competing.
Black people don't run the government that had laws to promote segregation and other racially divisive tactics...

You know...I'm not even wasting my time on you. Believe that "we are our worst enemy" garbage all you want...you're actually proving @bdizzle and @Huey Shootin 's points. Your a lost soul.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Black people don't run the government that had laws to promote segregation and other racially divisive tactics...

You know...I'm not even wasting my time on you. Believe that "we are our worst enemy" garbage all you want...you're actually proving @bdizzle and @Huey Shootin 's points. Your a lost soul.

Breh, our people suffer from a serious mental sickness man. I was literally up all night trying to think of a single race other than black folks in the US blaming themselves for the oppression they're under. When 9/11 happened and all that heat was coming down on Muslim men and women, I don't remember a single Muslim person going on the news after a Muslim person was attacked saying "we is our own worst enemy ."

The shyt is a fukking mental illness man.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Arguing with some of Y's makes me realize there are too many black folks that are afraid of white powr.

But they don't realize that white people are ten times afraid of black power.

And that's why they do the things they do and have been for ages to us.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm supposed to condemn poor blacks whose poverty was foisted upon them and continues to be ENFORCED by systemic racism - that denies them adequate education, employment, and housing - for the predictable outcome of their suffering? :camby:

and keep begging the gubment to fix your problems. That old quasi black marxist militant mindset never worked.
and :russ: at adequate education. Negro, I've seen foreigners come into these "poor" and "under-funded" predominately black schools and excel (that's not say our education system isn't shyt but if you want to excel the tools are there). Culture is our number on enemy. We ARE our own worst enemy. I don't know when that will ring a bell. Perhaps when you hit 60 and begin to see how the world really operates.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Blame the victim but never the perp. That's how it is with them.

It's like they've adapted white people's own oppressive and utterly nonsensical philosophies towards other black people. But it won't work for them. They are lost.

They would probably apologize for a cop bashing their head in cause it was in the way of his baton.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
and keep begging the gubment to fix your problems. That old quasi black marxist militant mindset never worked.
and :russ: at adequate education. Negro, I've seen foreigners come into these "poor" and "under-funded" predominately black schools and excel (that's not say our education system isn't shyt but if you want to excel the tools are there). Culture is our number on enemy. We ARE our own worst enemy. I don't know when that will ring a bell. Perhaps when you hit 60 and begin to see how the world really operates.
"Don't be too militant...them white folks don't like that"
"Don't embarrass me...we gotta be good for massa-!"

You sounding like a house negro...straight up.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

OK.....how are we not our own worst enemy. Who is telling young black men to murder other black men over a pair of sweaty and musty tennis shoes? Who is telling blacks NOT to practice group economics and support their own? Who is telling blacks not to value an education? Is it some white man behind a large red curtain?:russ:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
"Not shoccd, upset or appalled im ashamed bytch" -Lupe

I got pulled over Saturday night, I have a sixth sense when a cop behind me. So I hit 35 fly past the stop sign off the freeway ramp. Flashing lights he ask "have you been drinkin?" i follow his finger n pass, then take out my insurance I look him in the eyes n put the envelope up towards his light, stare as I pull out my wallet. Long story short he says "you have a perfect drivin record outside the hit n run as a teen" "You were fine until you got off the ramp, I get it you're listening to music n goin to see a girl" left wit a warning, been pulled ova three times & never no rude or disrespectful shyt. If it was the city I probably talk shyt right bacc or fight a lawman. Point is depending where ya blk ass at if a cop wants to destroy you they will or you can keep it trill, stay calm, dnt say no yes or no sir/ma'am & if they want problems bust bacc. I got too many stories but never been shot or beat, put in cuffs cuz "I know he has something on em"

Be safe brehs

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
Blame the victim but never the perp. That's how it is with them.

It's like they've adapted white people's own oppressive and utterly nonsensical philosophies towards other black people. But it won't work for them. They are lost.

They would probably apologize for a cop bashing their head in cause it was in the way of his baton.
The simplest explanation is that media fed propaganda (contributed to by socalled black celebrities) has brainwashed millions of blacks into thinking not only that equality is real (it isn't nor has it evr been) but that white people and their culture are superior. Racism is a virus and viruses do not discriminate; they infect anyone who has not been vaccinated. And the only vaccination to racism is to destroy the system of white supremacy. Frankly, I don't see that happening without a LOT of cacs (and, unfortunately, blacks) dying.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
"Don't be too militant...them white folks don't like that"
"Don't embarrass me...we gotta be good for massa-!"

You sounding like a house negro...straight up.

Lol at this Be black like I WANT YOU TO Be black shyt.

Point is EVERY brother isn't deserving of your defense anymore than EVERY White, Asian, Indian, or Mexican person is deserving of your scorn.

That's as foolish as Whites giving money to defend Darren Wilson.

But I guess people can rationalize anything.