St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
I'm not interested in #Prayingandchanting

It's time to start murdering random white people. Not the police, but random civilians just like they been doing to us. They need to know that these kinds of things will not go unchecked
EMPHATICALLY. This is a smart and good idea.

And when one of us shoots at a CAC cop and gets shot back, we need to assume the cops' story is a lie and they planted the gun on him. As @Nefflum nikka has explained many times, we have arsenals stockpiled in St. Louis. But when we use those arsenals and get gunned down, remember to go on Twitter and say we were unarmed.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
young man sounded like a thug to me. He had it coming. RIP to him and my condolences to his family. This incident only highlights the importance of good parenting. Young black men need to be taught to make better, rational decisions. It amazing how an obvious thug can get killed by an off duty cop and it warrants a 35 page thread. Yet threads highlighting the dysfunction and decadence within the black community is brushed aside. I know you guys aren't going to like this. Some of you will call me a "cac", a c00n, or a sell out. I don't care anymore.
Our people practice selective outrage when it comes to incidents. Anytime the incident fits the narrative of us being a victim of racism and "Amerikkka", we get all riled up and angry.
A 9 year old black boy can get killed in his own backyard by black thuggish beasts and our community is silent.
Pimp preachers can rape our community and misuse our mothers and aunties and yet our community is silent.
The economic structure of our community can be ran by patronizing foreigners and yet our community is still silent
The degradation of black people can be perpetrated by these c00ns on national television on a daily basis and yet our community is still silent.

The only time blacks are ready pull out their kinte clothes and dashikis made in taiwan is when a black is killed by a non-black.

And this is why NO one will EVER take us seriously.

NOW Swallow that hard pill.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
EMPHATICALLY. This is a smart and good idea.

And when one of us shoots at a CAC cop and gets shot back, we need to assume the cops' story is a lie and they planted the gun on him. As @Nefflum nikka has explained many times, we have arsenals stockpiled in St. Louis. But when we use those arsenals and get gunned down, remember to go on Twitter and say we were unarmed.

Your gimmick has grown tired, cac. Be a p*ssy hiding behind a computer screen, "irony" and malformed logic, gnat.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Isn't it odd that the tool they use to show the world black people suck is the same thing these c00ns run to for information. Why can't all our people learn.. Why don't they listen to us. The people who fukking love them unconditionally. fukk would anybody believe anything a CAC ever says. It's truly mind blowing.

Because black people had no one to teach them how to think. Most black people receive a white supremacist education, so you can't expect them to be anything other than fukked up folks they end up being.

The group I work with in atlanta are already teaching some classes, but I'm going to put a course together teaching black people about the important shyt we need to know.

Group economics
What's racism and white supremacy
The history of white aggression
The importance of being organized

Those of us who know better need to literally start teaching our friends and family this shyt. At the very least buy em a copy of hidden colors to watch and ask them what they thought.

One of the reasons our communities are failing is because people like me who know better aren't doing anything to help those of us who are still asleep.

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
Breh, sadly it's black folks saying this shyt a lot of the time. Our people are psychologically sick man. America has destroyed the minds and will of black people in America.
I agree, but they haven't destroyed mine or yours, and we are not alone. As long as we exist, they can't win. I believe one of the most important endeavors of this struggle is to identify the black co-conspirators and exile them from our community. By any means necessary. They're cacs as far as I'm concerned.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree, but they haven't destroyed mine or yours, and we are not alone. As long as we exist, they can't win. I believe one of the most important endeavors of this struggle is to identify the black co-conspirators and exile them from our community. By any means necessary. They're cacs as far as I'm concerned.

"co-conspirators" ? I hope that includes the thugs, men who are having multiple babies my multiple different women,pimp preachers, rappers, etc. They've done more damage to the black community then the klan could ever do.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because black people had no one to teach them how to think. Most black people receive a white supremacist education, so you can't expect them to be anything other than fukked up folks they end up being.

The group I work with in atlanta are already teaching some classes, but I'm going to put a course together teaching black people about the important shyt we need to know.

Group economics
What's racism and white supremacy
The history of white aggression
The importance of being organized

Those of us who know better need to literally start teaching our friends and family this shyt. At the very least buy em a copy of hidden colors to watch and ask them what they thought.

One of the reasons our communities are failing is because people like me who know better aren't doing anything to help those of us who are still asleep.

Man I try to wake people up they just change the subject real quick. I sometimes feel like I'm in a fake world or something.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Isn't it odd that the tool they use to show the world black people suck is the same thing these c00ns run to for information. Why can't all our people learn.. Why don't they listen to us. The people who fukking love them unconditionally. fukk would anybody believe anything a CAC ever says. It's truly mind blowing.

Breh, black folks seriously suffer from some strange mental condition where no matter what white people do to us, we refuse to accept they are the way they say they are.

You got people saying trayvon shouldn't have worn a hoodie
Mike brown shouldn't have been walking in the street
I even heard someone say Jordan Davis got shot because he probably made a hand gesture of a gun.

Stockholm syndrome.

It's like they love white people too much and hate black folks and themselves to the point they would rather trust a cac then a black (rhyme was intentional). They've been conditioned to adapt their oppressors philosohies.

The same thought process that allows some black people to continue to do business with non blacks and feel weird of awkward supporting other black people.

Last edited: