St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
My Grandpa was just telling me last weekend how cops would plant throwaways on Blacks before the days of modern forensic. Anyone taking the cop's word as truth without any independent investigation is clearly a cac or c00n.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
No I don't believe those things. But I do believe this dude shot at a cop and was subsequently killed after doing so.

The reports say the gun was found and that bullets were found in a vehicle behind the cop indicating he was being shot at.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_2d5a8c2a-97db-5cec-a477-1130d7d26f7e.html

Vonderrit Myers Jr was already up on a gun charge. Excuse me for not thinking he was a great guy.
Trying to reason with you is genuinely depressing me.

The tweet with the via cap was already posted in this thread. I'm on my phone and don't really feel like copying and pasting it again but it was already quoted in this thread 4 times.

Believe their media if you but it's better to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

Some of us black people are really too trusting of the media...The same media that criminalize our humanity.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Oh...you're one of those people. I see that what I'm saying you're not going to take in. These aren't isolated incidents. Not everything can be written off so it can make you feel comfortable. This could happen to any one of us on this board. There was already a vid cap of the surveillance footage showing the victim buying the sand which at the store that showed he had no weapons on him at the time of his murder. NONE!

People are thinking you're white on here cause you're using the same deflection techniques they do to absolve themselves of any sympathy for their demise. He did not have a gun. There is proof of this from the store owner that was shown in a tweet.

No it's proof that we didn't see the gun on videotape in THE STORE. it doesn't many anything outside of that. And I clearly could give two shyts about what you idiots think. Yeah this could happen to anyone of us? So could anything else, what's more likely to happen Vonderrit Myers Jr. upping that tone and merking you or a cop killing you? And be honest. I've been alive 32 years, I've had much more pressing issues with nikkas in the hood than cops. Maybe your life experiences differed.

Now since neither one of us was there, neither of us know the truth. You believe what you believe, I'll believe what I believe.

Just because yall wanna defend any and every motherfukker with Black skin don't mean I got to.

Last edited:

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
Newsflash...race and class have always been connected since this country's inception.

I can't stand when people say this...This is the number one deflection point white people love to use when they get too hot under the collar when it comes to race issues. No self aware black person who is has studied the history of this country should ever be spewing this nonsense.
Ignore that fakkit. Threads like this are great at exposing cacs and c00ns (i.e. The enemy).

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
Dude you get it...that's why I fuxx with you mayne.

I honestly think the whole "it's not a race war it's a class war against everybody" doctrine black folks spew in times like this is a defense mechanism. They don't want to believe that this is happening to us.

It is a tactic of divide and conquer, a means of diminishing the very real effects of racism on black mobility and marginalizing those of us fighting its impact. When I see black people utter that " it's not race, it's class" bullshyt, I know they've been compromised and are an agent of division within the black struggle against white supremacy. From that point on, I ignore anything they have to offer. :camby:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to reason with you is genuinely depressing me.

The tweet with the via cap was already posted in this thread. I'm on my phone and don't really feel like copying and pasting it again but it was already quoted in this thread 4 times.

Believe their media if you but it's better to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

Some of us black people are really too trusting of the media...The same media that criminalize our humanity.

Isn't it odd that the tool they use to show the world black people suck is the same thing these c00ns run to for information. Why can't all our people learn.. Why don't they listen to us. The people who fukking love them unconditionally. fukk would anybody believe anything a CAC ever says. It's truly mind blowing.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Dude you get it...that's why I fuxx with you mayne.

I honestly think the whole "it's not a race war it's a class war against everybody" doctrine black folks spew in times like this is a defense mechanism. They don't want to believe that this is happening to us.

Breh, black folks seriously suffer from some strange mental condition where no matter what white people do to us, we refuse to accept they are the way they say they are.

You got people saying trayvon shouldn't have worn a hoodie
Mike brown shouldn't have been walking in the street
I even heard someone say Jordan Davis got shot because he probably made a hand gesture of a gun.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It is a tactic of divide and conquer, a means of diminishing the very real effects of racism on black mobility and marginalizing those of us fighting its impact. When I see black people utter that " it's not race, it's class" bullshyt, I know they've been compromised and are an agent of division within the black struggle against white supremacy. From that point on, I ignore anything they have to offer. :camby:

Breh, sadly it's black folks saying this shyt a lot of the time. Our people are psychologically sick man. America has destroyed the minds and will of black people in America.