St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
You cannot believe in Cesare Borgia (white Jesus) and keep the commandments, its IMPOSSIBLE. Those people will be burned with nuclear fire. Those people are still going to celebrate Babylonian holidays like Christmas. Mother's Day, birthdays and Easter. That is the Image of the Beast, once its in your head, you will go off and not keep the commandments...it is TRUE spiritual weapon and is a tool of Edomite supremacy. Ay Israelite that is not in this TRUTH has that image of the beast in them...it doesn't matter how many times you say cac or black power. I have been to different churches growing up, they do not keep one commandment. They have the zeal for God but not according to the TRUTH.

Did you know that every Israelite, whether they know they are or not, if you have not repented from eating swine or any abominable food such as lobster, shrimp. catfish, etc. according to Leviticus 11 you will be burned with in the great fire when the Son of Man is revealed?

A lot of our people took death under the Greek captivity rather than to eat pork at the edge of the sword because they preferred to keep the commandment of the Most High and die rather than disobey the HIM. That is why they took the apocrypha 200 years after the King James bible was released because it clearly shows you that the white man is the devil. In fact, ALL the tactics that they used against us during the Greek-Roman captivities are used today on us, but our people reject the knowledge.

I examine myself daily on what I need to do reach a higher level in this walk because I want to make sure that I make it out of this coming destruction. A lot of y'all think its a joke and do not understand the manner of Power that y'all are bucking up against. That is why we...
Thanks for the answer, so if thats true most of our people won't be saved...
Well it sucks it has to be like that, i might start studying the bible.
Do you believe EVERYTHING in the bible is true though? I mean don't you think they modified some parts of it for their benefit?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Is the motherfukker President or is he Superman?
I see this same argument again time and time again..."he's not the president of black america...he's the president of America" or "he's not some superhero".

I'm not mocking you my brother I'm just telling yall that Obama will not do shyt at all for us.
The government is the one sending troops to Ferguson and preparing to lock down the city and prepare for riots when Darren Wilson gets that not guilty verdict.
The government is the one that signed off on all of this police militarization.
Obama is the head of that piece..so obviously you know he's not on our side nor Wil he ever be.

He's a symbolic president that got black folks hopes us just to bring them down.

No government will protect us. The same government made it okay to give us whites only and colored only water fountains over 50 years ago.

"If you scared...say you scared..."

Daps
Reppin
VOID
this been going on for hundreds of years. stop acting like this is some new thing where the broke whites are next.
@aXiom you need to check out the works of Dr. Neely Fuller Jr.

@Matt504 put me onto him.

His works and speeches are very harrowing and uncomfortable to take in but this is what's happening right now. And it's important that any black person that cares about themselves and the future of other black people in this country and around the world watches them. The truth should never comfort people...

I under stand that a lot of us are afraid and don't want to believe this is happening to us. But white supremacy is an industry that's been open 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year for the past 400+ years. It doesn't close or take breaks.

Some of us would like to believe that this is an "all people" thing but no...it is not. And never has been.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I see this same argument again time and time again..."he's not the president of black america...he's the president of America" or "he's not some superhero".

I'm not mocking you my brother I'm just telling yall that Obama will not do shyt at all for us.
The government is the one sending troops to Ferguson and preparing to lock down the city and prepare for riots when Darren Wilson gets that not guilty verdict.
The government is the one that signed off on all of this police militarization.
Obama is the head of that piece..so obviously you know he's not on our side nor Wil he ever be.

He's a symbolic president that got black folks hopes us just to bring them down.

No government will protect us. The same government made it okay to give us whites only and colored only water fountains over 50 years ago.

"If you scared...say you scared..."

No the point is the motherfukker isn't a superhero, blaming him for cops killing unarmed black men is dumb. As for what he can do or has done for us, you can go and google that for yourself.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Breh, we're not at the forefront. The entire war is being waged against us completely. There's always been millions of poor whites, but the police officers (who are typically lower middle/middle class themselves) seem to have the patience of Job when dealing with white folks. And when they do step out of line, they're dealt with decisively.

No marching. No protesting. No waiting for Justice. No praying for God to intervene.

Eventually you're gonna have to accept the fact that the number one issue is their hatred of us as an entire race of people. This system is in place globally. As Marcus Garvey said he when traveled throughout Europe, the Caribbean, and the US "No matter where I go on this planet, I see white people at the top, and black people at the bottom."
Dude you get it...that's why I fuxx with you mayne.

I honestly think the whole "it's not a race war it's a class war against everybody" doctrine black folks spew in times like this is a defense mechanism. They don't want to believe that this is happening to us.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
No the point is the motherfukker isn't a superhero, blaming him for cops killing unarmed black men is dumb. As for what he can do or has done for us, you can go and google that for yourself.
Where did I say I blamed him for cops shooting us? Why are you making stuff up? Please show me where I said this breh.

I'm saying he don't care and not to expect him to do anything about situations like these.

I'm trying to help you out and understand that the government is not for us and the police are apart of the justice system which stems back to the government which has worked against us for CENTURIES.@biscuitsnbangers already explained this pages back...you should read it. I'm not saying anything negative against you...but it seems like you don't get it. That's all.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Dude shot at cop, cop killed him.

Plenty more cases you can get up in arms about, this isn't one of them.
You believe that? Why is that? You also believed john crawford was waving an assault rifle at children huh?
You probably also believe darren wilson had a broken eye socket and believed josie right?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Dude shot at cop, cop killed him.

Plenty more cases you can get up in arms about, this isn't one of them.
Oh...you're one of those people. I see that what I'm saying you're not going to take in. These aren't isolated incidents. Not everything can be written off so it can make you feel comfortable. This could happen to any one of us on this board. There was already a vid cap of the surveillance footage showing the victim buying the sand which at the store that showed he had no weapons on him at the time of his murder. NONE!

People are thinking you're white on here cause you're using the same deflection techniques they do to absolve themselves of any sympathy for their demise. He did not have a gun. There is proof of this from the store owner that was shown in a tweet.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Oh...you're one of those people. I see that what I'm saying you're not going to take in. These aren't isolated incidents. Not everything can be written off so it can make you feel comfortable. This could happen to any one of us on this board. There was already a vid cap of the surveillance footage showing the victim buying the sand which at the store that showed he had no weapons on him at the time of his murder. NONE!

People are thinking you're white on here cause you're using the same deflection techniques they do to absolve themselves of any sympathy for their demise. He did not have a gun. There is proof of this from the store owner that was shown in a tweet.
Don't forget the numerous eyewitnesses who saw it. But their versions never matter unless it condemns the black victim. As soon as the police cooks up a whimsical fantasy story, you have people who will believe them no matter what.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You believe that? Why is that? You also believed john crawford was waving an assault rifle at children huh?
You probably also believe darren wilson had a broken eye socket and believed josie right?

No I don't believe those things. But I do believe this dude shot at a cop and was subsequently killed after doing so.

The reports say the gun was found and that bullets were found in a vehicle behind the cop indicating he was being shot at.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_2d5a8c2a-97db-5cec-a477-1130d7d26f7e.html

Vonderrit Myers Jr was already up on a gun charge. Excuse me for not thinking he was a great guy.