St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
witnesses saying something different... i aint in the mood to believe shyt the police say so the gun and the test is red herring status right now...the police cant expect the people to believe them when they been caught in a lie repeatedly...

Dotson, who came to the shooting scene and gave an update to reporters after midnight, said the uniformed officer had been in a car when he saw three males near Shaw Boulevard and Klemm Street at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. One of the males started to run away but stopped. The officer did a U-turn and then all three ran, in the 4100 block of Shaw Boulevard. The officer drove through streets following them, and then he got out and chased them on foot.

The officer followed one of the young men, identified as Myers, into a gangway. He was running and holding his waistband in a way that caused the officer to suspect he had a gun, according to police.

Myers turned and approached the officer in "an aggressive manner," police said, and the officer told Myers to surrender. Myers continued to come at the officer and the two struggled. A sweatshirt the man was wearing came off during the struggle, police said.

Myers then ran from the officer, up an incline in the 4100 block of Shaw, and the officer saw what he believed to be a gun. He did not immediately fire because he wanted to be sure it was a firearm, police said. Myers turned and pointed a gun toward the officer and fired at least three shots, police said.

As Myers fired, the officer returned fire, police said. Myers continued to pull the trigger, but his gun apparently jammed.

It's unclear how many times Myers was hit. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Authorities found the gun, which appeared to have jammed after firing at least three rounds, at the scene, police said. Three bullets that had been fired toward the officer were also recovered. One bullet was found in a vehicle behind the officer. Trajectories showed they had been fired downhill at the officer, police said.

Police initially identified the gun as a 9 mm Ruger. But a police source told the Post-Dispatch that the gun Myers fired at the officer was a 9 mm Smith & Wesson, which was bought at Cabela's in Hazelwood on May 5.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_2d5a8c2a-97db-5cec-a477-1130d7d26f7e.html

:stopitslime:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

:what: they recovered both the hand gun and the bullets that were fired

He had a previous gun charge from June of this year that was pending.

The only evidence that he had a sandwich is that the store owner confirmed that he bought one before the confrontation. How in the world would they know if he had a gun tucked in his waistband :mindblown:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: they recovered both the hand gun and the bullets that were fired

He had a previous gun charge from June of this year that was pending.

The only evidence that he had a sandwich is that the store owner confirmed that he bought one before the confrontation. How in the world would they know if he had a gun tucked in his waistband :mindblown:

Post proof breh

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
im supposed to believe the police when they say they did tests that prove the gun found was fired and the dead kid fired it even tho these same police cant get a simple detail like what the kid was wearing right?

Dotson, who came to the shooting scene and gave an update to reporters after midnight, said the uniformed officer had been in a car when he saw three males near Shaw Boulevard and Klemm Street at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. One of the males started to run away but stopped. The officer did a U-turn and then all three ran, in the 4100 block of Shaw Boulevard. The officer drove through streets following them, and then he got out and chased them on foot.

The officer followed one of the young men, identified as Myers, into a gangway. He was running and holding his waistband in a way that caused the officer to suspect he had a gun, according to police.

Myers turned and approached the officer in "an aggressive manner," police said, and the officer told Myers to surrender. Myers continued to come at the officer and the two struggled. A sweatshirt the man was wearing came off during the struggle, police said.

Myers then ran from the officer, up an incline in the 4100 block of Shaw, and the officer saw what he believed to be a gun. He did not immediately fire because he wanted to be sure it was a firearm, police said. Myers turned and pointed a gun toward the officer and fired at least three shots, police said.

As Myers fired, the officer returned fire, police said. Myers continued to pull the trigger, but his gun apparently jammed.

It's unclear how many times Myers was hit. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Authorities found the gun, which appeared to have jammed after firing at least three rounds, at the scene, police said. Three bullets that had been fired toward the officer were also recovered. One bullet was found in a vehicle behind the officer. Trajectories showed they had been fired downhill at the officer, police said.

Police initially identified the gun as a 9 mm Ruger. But a police source told the Post-Dispatch that the gun Myers fired at the officer was a 9 mm Smith & Wesson, which was bought at Cabela's in Hazelwood on May 5.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_2d5a8c2a-97db-5cec-a477-1130d7d26f7e.html

:stopitslime:

believe that story if you want...not even in what you posted does it say test show the kid fired a gun...or his prints was on the gun

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
"Court records show that Myers was scheduled to stand trial in November for unlawful use of a weapon and resisting arrest. This summer, Myers was a passenger in a car involved in a high-speed car chase in St. Louis, officials say. The car crashed just after midnight on June 27 in the 1100 block of South Grand Boulevard. Myers got out of the car, and a police officer yelled at him to stop. Instead, Myers ran off and tossed a gun into a sewage drain. Police caught him nearby and recovered the gun, a loaded .380-caliber pistol."

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
im supposed to believe the police when they say they did tests that prove the gun found was fired and the dead kid fired it even tho these same police cant get a simple detail like what the kid was wearing right?

believe that story if you want...not even in what you posted does it say test show the kid fired a gun...or his prints was on the gun
:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Perfect example of the ignorant mindset of white people. "It doesn't happen to me so...(insert deflection blame)". Pretty damn self centered to dismiss atrocities because you think the world revolves around you.
This X 30

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
only thing connecting the kid to the gun is the word of the cop..or am i wrong????...

So the cops planted the gun and the three bullets, one of which was lodged in a vehicle behind the cop? :stopitslime:

Well yeah...I could see that???!!! criminal/supreme court fabricated his previous arrest for a gun charge 4 months earlier...this is all one big conspiracy right???:mindblown::why: