St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see white men getting slaughtered in the streets while unarmed.I never read about white women getting hanged upside down and getting their unborn babies cut out of their stomach. I've never read about white babies getting used as alligator bait.

They shoot at cops and get apprehended...ALIVE, without any bumps or bruises...:camron:

James_Phiilips.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That's what the police are doing now. Killing random people.

White supremacy is bullying the African in America. How do you deal with a bully? You don't cower and hide and let him do whatever he wants. That only encourages him, you deal with a bully by kicking his fukking ass. In this case the bully is the collective white race. They all working in concert to uphold racism so it's not "random" it's targetjng your enemy.

:whoo:

Good luck on your war against "The White Race" fam.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he was killing black people, cacs would. They started a kickstarter campaign for the white cop who was a serial rapist targeting black women.

their/his gofundme page was cancelled after raising $7500 dollars. gofundme was like fukk yall, they had to moderate the comments heavy because there was pretty much a race war on their servers and what not. but the dudes bond has been lowered and his sister is taking money directly to her paypal.

this is the shyt that makes me want to go show my "support" https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Darren-Wilson/1464514543811507

by that i mean, pop up at one of their events and give them a real reason to hate nikkas or justify killing one (me)

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

He wasn't running from the police he was running from a security guard who had no legal right to make any type of citizens arrest of citizen stop. I think most people are missing the fact that the cop was off duty working a second job stepping outside of his boundaries and the law to unlawfully stop and harass a citizen who had broken no law. Funny how that is just being over-looked. He wasn't running from the police, he wasn't dealing with the police he was dealing with a citizen similar to Trayvon Martin who step outside of the law to confront an innocent citizen regardless of his criminal background.

Once again:

To make a citizen's arrest, a guard must witness a criminal offence on or in relation to the property which they are authorized to protect (for example breaking and entering or vandalism). They may also make a citizen's arrest if they see someone run from a person who has authority to make an arrest, such as a police officer.

Note none of the above happened.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
If a war pops off make no mistake, in the beginning we will be fighting EVERYBODY. Majority of asian, hispanic, and every other minority will be fighting for AMERIKKKA. If we remain honorable and hold ground some will switch over if they see benefit.

A key is that a large portion of the military is black. The senior nco's are usually black, officers. ..not so much. Question is will those brothers assist in murdering their brothers.

Key...If it pops off, we will get help from foreign countries who wish to see America fall IF we neutralize the nuclear threat. Those Arabs will be coming in droves!

That's a impossible fight for even this country. It can't combat us and have enough troops to protect its borders. Our military is only so big and highly integrated. I know the private security forces will get the call.

Our biggest threat will be these khan life rednecks rampaging and murdering. Do we as a people have the savagery to fight them. We will see the true evil of the white race in them.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah, I probably didn't word that right, as I wasn't referring just to this particular incident. It's a class war that began as[still is for now] a race war and the systematic/institutional racism isn't going away. It will eventually spread throughout the whole lower class, regardless of color, and it will be no longer be just a black/white issue, but a rich/poor powerful/powerless one. We're just at the forefront of it all due to the way the whole system is setup. It's not something that will even be attempted to be addressed until more than just blacks are affected. So the people thinking the government is gonna step in and so something about it or that voting is gonna help are way off base. It would have to have a significant impact on the pockets of those that matter before it will ever be addressed and black people don't matter enough, since they don't have a choice in the matter. They either work for the system by will[debt, college, 9-5, ect] or by force for free[prison]. As I said in my other post, it's a different topic, but it wont get the time of day on this forum, so I'll just let it go.

Breh, we're not at the forefront. The entire war is being waged against us completely. There's always been millions of poor whites, but the police officers (who are typically lower middle/middle class themselves) seem to have the patience of Job when dealing with white folks. And when they do step out of line, they're dealt with decisively.

No marching. No protesting. No waiting for Justice. No praying for God to intervene.

Eventually you're gonna have to accept the fact that the number one issue is their hatred of us as an entire race of people. This system is in place globally. As Marcus Garvey said he when traveled throughout Europe, the Caribbean, and the US "No matter where I go on this planet, I see white people at the top, and black people at the bottom."