St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Breh, we're not at the forefront. The entire war is being waged against us completely. There's always been millions of poor whites, but the police officers (who are typically lower middle/middle class themselves) seem to have the patience of Job when dealing with white folks. And when they do step out of line, they're dealt with decisively.

No marching. No protesting. No waiting for Justice. No praying for God to intervene.

Eventually you're gonna have to accept the fact that the number one issue is their hatred of us as an entire race of people. This system is in place globally. As Marcus Garvey said he when traveled throughout Europe, the Caribbean, and the US "No matter where I go on this planet, I see white people at the top, and black people at the bottom."
I've already accepted that fact. You now have to accept the fact that nothing is gonna change till it starts affecting the people that matter. People lack empathy because the issue is out of sight and out of mind. The don't care because it doesn't affect them. They straight up deny there's institutional racsism. They wake up, see a black kid get killed by a cop on tv last night, go "oh my, that's so sad" or "i bet that fukker assulted the officer, little shyt" and keep getting ready for work. This is not gonna change until it's at their door step. Don't kid yourself like these delusional militants that there's some sort of action that can be taken that will result in a net positive. There's isn't. Till white people start giving more of a fukk, this will continue to happen. And soon they'll have a reason to.

Picking up your guns first will only lead to understanding how large of a power gap there is in this country between blacks and whites... The hard way.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Yeah, but you gotta be smart when fighting against a group that is armed with tanks and nuclear weapons and tear gas.
You are assuming we should attack the armed branch of our enemy.
They aren't killing armed black soldiers. They are killing unarmed civillian blacks.
There are plenty of unarmed white men women and children running around.

Too many, perhaps.
gunbanjo_copy.jpg

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
so did buddy have a gun or not?
They recovered a 9mm Ruger and ballistic tests confirmed that it was used during the incident. In addition, the suspect has a previous assault record with a weapon back in June this year, with a pending court date. He also wore a monitoring bracelet.

coli militants claim that the gun was planted :why:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
They recovered a 9mm Ruger and ballistic tests confirmed that it was used during the incident. In addition, the suspect has a previous assault record with a weapon back in June this year, with a pending court date. He also wore a monitoring bracelet.
welp. case closed. rip to buddy tho

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps

witnesses saying something different... i aint in the mood to believe shyt the police say so the gun and the test is red herring status right now...the police cant expect the people to believe them when they been caught in a lie repeatedly...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
It is useless but at your rate you're gonna die a horrible death anyways. Why not be a martyr & go out with a bang & take a few cacs with you? Leave a legacy behind yourself. I respect that more than you being a keyboard boxer.
Blacks can't fight the whiteman with his own weaponry. I'm sorry name 1 nikka you know that can make outdated ass gunpowder from scratch. Name 1 nikka that has a satellite in the sky to observe & spy on his enemies like the whiteman can. These nikkas arms are too short to box with the whiteman. Our hero Chris Dorner showed you that :mjlol:.

Breh, we have been telling them that Esau and his descendants blessing was the sword (the art of war). The Most High is actually with Esau right now, giving him instructions on the left hand side on what to do to us to rouse up Judah according to Genesis 49:9. These guys can get offended all they want, we are not ashamed of the Gospel. I woke up to the TRUTH earlier this year and as soon as a heard it, I didn't hesitate...I knew that nothing could stop it and no other movement will work. These nikkas don't realize that they are a vocal minority among black people that actually give a damn about what is going in St Louis.

To everybody else: @QamYasharahla, @Sambow and I are just trying to seal the rest of the elect before the sudden destruction. If you are part of the elect you will understand these scriptures and if it resonates with you, then repent and join the everlasting kingdom.

READ THESE OUT LOUD:

Hosea 5
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Luke 1
67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,
68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;
73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,
74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

That is the Gospel, that we would be delivered from our enemies and from the hand of all that hate us. Isn't it obvious that we have enemies that hate us? Isn't it obvious that we are hated worldwide and are only given a short break if we are a minstrel show and entertainment? Isn't obvious that we have no power to deliver ourselves against an enemy that has all manner of weaponry, they can drone bomb black neighborhoods. Y'all are not built like those Arabs in Palestine, those dudes are consistently training and they are under 24/7 martial law. They are organized from their family units on up. Black people as a whole are disorganized and full of self-hate. You have to humble yourself and come to the realization that you need a Savior. But guess what? The Most High is going to make it be known to you that the white man is the Devil when he starts his killing us at even more rapid pace. You nikkas are still talking about "fukk cops" what about "fukk the white man". We know y'all are not ready because our people still have the enemy protesting with you, talking about "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" and "I am Mike Brown". A lot of y'all actually love this country, you want to find a way to live in harmony with the so-called white man and its not happening.

Last edited:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lies

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
That's YOUR understanding. The answer is in the book, all you have to do is read it. But the truth is, the majority of our people are doomed to die, and the ones who are meant to be saved from the destruction will be.
Let me ask you something, in your opinion confused black people who are religious but believe Jesus and all the other figures are white, would they be saved?