St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
like i said, 40 million blacks armed to the teeth would work out better than 40 million blacks hugging a bible.

and being a keyboard boxer beats being a keyboard pastor.

We gotta be smarter in using weapons,too. Can't just fire at random CACs. Especially without unity and a plan, we doomed to be like the Native Americans.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
this been going on for hundreds of years. stop acting like this is some new thing where the broke whites are next.
The constant raping of black people? Yes.

The disparity between the rich and poor and the fukkery that's about to ensue if nothing changes? No.

What do you think the tipping point is for cops harassing/killing black men to be addressed? There is no tipping point. A cop could kill an unarmed teen every week for the next year and the most that will happen is he'll maybe go to jail if there's video evidence and there'd be a lot of featured/sticky threads on this forum. shyt, it might even get its own sub forum, but that's about it. How/Why would you fix a system that works the way it was designed to?

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
That's what the police are doing now. Killing random people.

White supremacy is bullying the African in America. How do you deal with a bully? You don't cower and hide and let him do whatever he wants. That only encourages him, you deal with a bully by kicking his fukking ass. In this case the bully is the collective white race. They all working in concert to uphold racism so it's not "random" it's targetjng your enemy.

then go out and do somethin

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Run from cops brehs

if that makes you feel better thinking I'm white then have it. I'm a realist, not once did any poster in 7 fukking pages ask why the kid ran, not one, just oh the black kid is dead, no matter what he did earlier (if he did shoot at him or not), it's open season brehs, cops out for us brehs.

if he stayed his ass there and answered the cop he'd be alive PERIOD!!!!

Can we neg train this troll? #TNT