St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So Black people don't do business with other Black people? Is that what you are saying.

Nope

And as for "all" of those pople doing business together....

It makes pretty fukking good business sense to do business with I don't know ummmh.....EVERYBODY.

And each region/race did business with each other before doing business with everybody.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
sry if late

I thought the hoodie was concealing the weapon. I don't see a hoodie. :stopitslime:

just cops trying to cover this shyt up so it doesn't blow up in their face. Take anything the police claim to happen with a grain of fukkin salt. We're supposed to believe the people who actually murdered this kid? An independent investigation should be conducted, huge conflict of fukkin interest

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Breh............seriously :comeon:
Yeah, I probably didn't word that right, as I wasn't referring just to this particular incident. It's a class war that began as[still is for now] a race war and the systematic/institutional racism isn't going away. It will eventually spread throughout the whole lower class, regardless of color, and it will be no longer be just a black/white issue, but a rich/poor powerful/powerless one. We're just at the forefront of it all due to the way the whole system is setup. It's not something that will even be attempted to be addressed until more than just blacks are affected. So the people thinking the government is gonna step in and so something about it or that voting is gonna help are way off base. It would have to have a significant impact on the pockets of those that matter before it will ever be addressed and black people don't matter enough, since they don't have a choice in the matter. They either work for the system by will[debt, college, 9-5, ect] or by force for free[prison]. As I said in my other post, it's a different topic, but it wont get the time of day on this forum, so I'll just let it go.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Nah, but son really said we should start killing random people.

Amazing.

That's what the police are doing now. Killing random people.

White supremacy is bullying the African in America. How do you deal with a bully? You don't cower and hide and let him do whatever he wants. That only encourages him, you deal with a bully by kicking his fukking ass. In this case the bully is the collective white race. They all working in concert to uphold racism so it's not "random" it's targetjng your enemy.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convinced now that this word is just a defense mechanism for shyt that some of you just can't warp your head around.

No shyt sherlock. Anyone with a fukking brain knows that. However, race is going to play a very minor part in what's about to come. We're just first in line, and as with everything else, we always get the shorter end of the stick. It's gonna get to the point where the color of your skin wont matter, and not in a positive way. If you think killing random white folk is somehow going to make life somewhat better for you though, you're in for a very rude awakening.

This is not the thread though, and as usual most of the emotions are running wild, so even though it ties into eveything, I'll let this go.
this been going on for hundreds of years. stop acting like this is some new thing where the broke whites are next.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Man stfu about this war bullshyt. Aint shyt gon change breh unless the US government does something. How long has it been since police been killing and using brutality against african americans? shyts gon keep on happening for awhile

Ole fatherless ass nikka. You worst than the black woman that goes to the govt for foodstamps & housing vouchers assistance. Ole awaiting 4 the government to do something ass nikka. :ufdup: This thought process is why black ppl are in shambles.

Last edited: