St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yall keep saying WE, Like Black people are the only people on the planet living under White supremacy. And as for organizing in America and abroad, Look man this is REAL life, this isn't a game or a movie. It sounds good for a 2hr blockbuster with a $175 million dollar budget directed by Spike Lee, and starring Chiwetel Ejiofor. In reality Africans are tribalistic. The Chinese and The Japanese really don't like each other, Scotts don't like Brits, Koreans don't fukk with the Japanese etc....THIS IS THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS, there are no teams.

funny that a Cac @Mr. Pink dapped this :dead:

Yall are lot souls.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
- outnumbered 5:1
- blacks are predominately anti-gun
- the blacks with guns are usually holding pea shooters with a couple of boxes of ammunition at best
- they can militarize any black neighborhood within days

what do you think?

But we have God on our side :blessed:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
funny that a Cac @Mr. Pink dapped this :dead:

Yall are lot souls.
I dapped him because he's right. Shiites and Sunnis, Irish Protestants and Catholics, Hutus and Tutsis; blacks, whites and Hispanics in the US; Turks and Kurds; Tamils and Sinhalese in Sri Lanka, Turks and Armenians; Indians and Ugandans; Turks and Germans; Moslems and the French; Moslems and Dutch; Jews in many places; Christians and Moslems in Sudan; Chinese and Indonesians, Chinese and Japanese and Koreans and on and on, across the globe going back into the mists of time. Ethnicity, religion, race, socio-economics, it doesn't matter. Reasons are always found.

The tribalist instinct is deep in humans. And different tribes don't like each other. And different tribes that are in close proximity hate, hust and kill each other. That's human nature, and it doesn't change regardless of how much you pseudo "militants" circle jerk each other with daps and reps.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
they are organized.

So was Western Europe before the EU and America.

OK Well how long ago was that? You gonna organize all the black diaspora of the world before this upcoming "annihilation" that's suppose to be starting in the next 5 years according to the coli militant psychic division in under 60 months? good luck with that.

And yet they all organize, network and do business together.

Easier for them to do so. In America most companies and damn near all corporations are owned by White people. In South Korea, Africa, and other pars of the world not so much. Are you saying Black people don't do business with other blacks.

They all do business with America too? And by extension Americans what's your point. THERE ARE NO TEAMS.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Man stfu about this war bullshyt. Aint shyt gon change breh unless the US government does something. How long has it been since police been killing and using brutality against african americans? shyts gon keep on happening for awhile
:mjlol: @ this nikka Expecting Eric Holder & Monkey boy Obama to lead the U.S. Govt to facilitate a "change". Let me guess you ate that change campaign up too in 2008 huh ole weak ass nikka?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I dapped him because he's right. Shiites and Sunnis, Irish Protestants and Catholics, Hutus and Tutsis; blacks, whites and Hispanics in the US; Turks and Kurds; Tamils and Sinhalese in Sri Lanka, Turks and Armenians; Indians and Ugandans; Turks and Germans; Moslems and the French; Moslems and Dutch; Jews in many places; Christians and Moslems in Sudan; Chinese and Indonesians, Chinese and Japanese and Koreans and on and on, across the globe going back into the mists of time.

And they all do business together.

They all do business with America too? And by extension Americans what's your point. THERE ARE NO TEAMS.

Thats not how it works.

All Star
Daps
Smh I see they're already doing their due diligence and demonizing the dead kid. Go figure.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
And they all do business together.

Thats not how it works.

So Black people don't do business with other Black people? Is that what you are saying.

And as for "all" of those pople doing business together....

It makes pretty fukking good business sense to do business with I don't know ummmh.....EVERYBODY.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:mjlol: @ this nikka Expecting Eric Holder & Monkey boy Obama to lead the U.S. Govt to facilitate a "change". Let me guess you ate that change campaign up too in 2008 huh ole weak ass nikka?
Man stfu you lame ass nikka. Why dont bow down to you dikkrider hebrewing fukk boi @QamYasharahla while your at it