St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
are you claiming whites tried to restrict slaves from christian indoctrination? :heh:

so nat turner got his inspiration to rebel from the bible, while you're claiming there's no point in arming ourselves. does that make sense to you?
I never said dont have a sword for defense purposes. Look why aren't you on the front lines in Ferguson since you are so pro militant? With your pro gun reasoning why aren't you in every city bucking shots @ unjust cops? All these nikkas on the sidelines talking about stocking up on weapons but aint doing a damn thing with em

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A gun was found dont mean he had a gun. They also said a gun was found after the killing of Mike brown and many more. Later on in most of those cases they state the unarmed victim never had a gun. He walked out the store with sandwich in his hand not a gun. The cop tazed him first after on the ground he shot him 17times

Don't be trick by words and cops statements. The mike brown thread/John Crawford covers cops/media wordplay

Don't argue with these idiots that don't care what multiple witness say and other black guys that was with him but believe what crooked cops report. They don't care about cases like this they just want to argue with a black person over the net

Brother Malcolm told us not to trust them over 50 years ago.

Don’t let the white man fool you don’t let the white man smile at you and lull you to sleep.

Behind that smile is a vicious heart. Behind those teeth is an animal like beast who don't have it within him to want for you what he wants for himself and his own kind.

Don't let that man fool you. When you look at that man you're supposed to see him for exactly what he is. If you wanna know what he is examine his deeds. Forget his words he got a whole lot of pretty sounding words.

Watch his deeds. His deeds are like the deeds of a snake. The deeds of a serpent. The deeds of a dragon. The deeds of a reptile. The deeds of a beast. Why nothing but a race of beasts would take dogs and sic em on little black babies. Nothing but a race of beasts would sic dogs on black children and black women. Nothing but a race of beasts.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just one black person and I've been anti-gun my whole life mainly cause I feel their sole purpose is to kill. Blacks in the South are not "Anti-Gun" bro. It's mostly Blacks in cities or urban areas. Plenty of Blacks down south have guns man. Also a lot of the reason Blacks have had issues with Guns is most of the gun VIOLENCE is against us also there have been a lot of laws on the books that prevented Blacks from even having guns despite the 2nd amendment.

most blacks are not armed, even in the south. this is where the power of money comes to play, and most blacks dont have the kind of expendable cash to hoard assault rifles and ammunition

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Dollar is on a verge of a catastrophic collapse. Devils are trying any and everything to shift people's attention from the inevitable including biological/psychological and hot warfare all across the planet

Read foreign media outlets for more

Breh, this isn't a false a flag. This isn't the government testing shyt out on us. This is done doing what they've always done.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never said dont have a sword for defense purposes. Look why aren't you on the front lines in Ferguson since you are so pro militant? With your pro gun reasoning why aren't you in every city bucking shots @ unjust cops? All these nikkas on the sidelines talking about stocking up on weapons but aint doing a damn thing with em
you said arming ourselves is useless against their tanks, etc.

if you want to deflect just to deflect, why has the most high allowed the mistreatment of blacks for hundreds of years? that's a better question.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How will politics help in these type of situations?

The police chief typically reports to an elected official (city manager, mayor, something). When we aren't in those positions of power in our own communities, those racist mayors, select racist police chiefs, and enforce racist policies with racist police officers.

Then the case goes to a racist DA and is presided over by a racist judge.

We HAVE be in those positions of power in our own cities breh.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Not if we organize in America and abroad.

But we like living under the White man.

Yall keep saying WE, Like Black people are the only people on the planet living under White supremacy. And as for organizing in America and abroad, Look man this is REAL life, this isn't a game or a movie. It sounds good for a 2hr blockbuster with a $175 million dollar budget directed by Spike Lee, and starring Chiwetel Ejiofor. In reality Africans are tribalistic. The Chinese and The Japanese really don't like each other, Scotts don't like Brits, Koreans don't fukk with the Japanese etc....THIS IS THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS, there are no teams.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
you said arming ourselves is useless against their tanks, etc.

if you want to deflect just to deflect, why has the most high allowed the mistreatment of blacks for hundreds of years? that's a better question.
It is useless but at your rate you're gonna die a horrible death anyways. Why not be a martyr & go out with a bang & take a few cacs with you? Leave a legacy behind yourself. I respect that more than you being a keyboard boxer.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yall keep saying WE, Like Black people are the only people on the planet living under White supremacy.

they are organized.

In reality Africans are tribalistic.

So was Western Europe before the EU and America.

The Chinese and The Japanese really don't like each other, Scotts don't like Brits, Koreans don't fukk with the Japanese etc....THIS IS THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS, there are no teams.

And yet they all organize, network and do business together.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Apparently, the kid had another trial to attend to :beli:

MYERS , VONDERRIT DEONDRE , Defendant represented by COHEN , PETER MICHAEL , Attorney for Defendant
4226 CASTLEMAN AVE
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110

Year of Birth: 1996 XXX LAYFAYETTE
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63104

Description: Unlawful Use Of A Weapon (Subsections 1 - 4) { Felony D RSMo: 571.030 }
Date: 06/27/2014 Code: 3102000
OCN: CJ001706 Arresting Agency: ST LOUIS METROPOLITAN POLICE

Next Charge/Judgment
Description: Resisting/Interfering With Arrest, Detention Or Stop { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 575.150 }
Date: 06/27/2014 Code: 2704000
OCN: CJ001706

"Myers was wearing an ankle bracelet at the time he died — a court-ordered monitoring system as a condition of bail in a gun case, according to his lawyer and police."

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is useless but at your rate you're gonna die a horrible death anyways. Why not be a martyr & go out with a bang & take a few cacs with you? Leave a legacy behind yourself. I respect that more than you being a keyboard boxer.

like i said, 40 million blacks armed to the teeth would work out better than 40 million blacks hugging a bible.

and being a keyboard boxer beats being a keyboard pastor.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is why I can't take you nikkas seriously and why I'm happy people like you aren't in a position to influence others. You'd just get people killed exponentially faster.

Oh, and society will never get to that point. The powers that be won't allow. As long as you remain divided and continue to fight amongst yourselves over pointless shyt without seeing the bigger picture, you'll forever be powerless. It's not a race thing, it's a class thing, but this is just the beginning so I can understand why it seems that way now. We're just the first in line.

Breh............seriously :comeon: