St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The issue is, they aren't going to have a choice unless they just accept being slaughtered.

Sadly some of them will be right at their homes as the tanks come rolling in. I don't even blame Blacks, we've been mentally damaged by slavery, racism and white supremacy. My point is if the War does come we have to understand just cause someone is Black doesn't mean they will automatically fight against the system. Again Marvin Gaye sang about "Trigger Happy Policing" 45 years ago. It's still happening.

I love Martin and his message of Peace to me is why things changed but sometimes War is necessary cause Evil has to be stopped. Hitler wasn't going out in a peaceful fashion. Until Blacks stand up and say enough is enough, Police will continue to brutalize us. Then the media and run and use "black on black" crime stats against us to say we are killing each other as if that has anything to do with us getting killed by police at an alarming rate. I no longer argue or debate with Whites about the Black Experience in America. They just don't get it.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
neither will your bible quotes.

infact, cacs would fear 40 million blacks armed to the teeth long before they'd fear 40 million blacks with bibles. that's why pass them shyts out like candy to you hotep nikkas behind bars.

You've continuously used the phrase 'hotep' in relation to the Bible and it's clear you don't have a damn clue that they have nothing to do with each other. Pretty much everything you say comes from a position of ignorance. :mjlol:

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
neither will your bible quotes.

infact, cacs would fear 40 million blacks armed to the teeth long before they'd fear 40 million blacks with bibles. that's why pass them shyts out like candy to you hotep nikkas behind bars.
Then why were blacks killed on site when caught reading a bible in slavery? The greatest black rebel in american history Nat Turner got his inspiration to go on his cac serial killing spree from the bible.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Sadly some of them will be right at their homes as the tanks come rolling in. I don't even blame Blacks, we've been mentally damaged by slavery, racism and white supremacy. My point is if the War does come we have to understand just cause someone is Black doesn't mean they will automatically fight against the system. Again Marvin Gaye sang about "Trigger Happy Policing" 45 years ago. It's still happening.

I love Martin and his message of Peace to me is why things changed but sometimes War is necessary cause Evil has to be stopped. Hitler wasn't going out in a peaceful fashion. Until Blacks stand up and say enough is enough, Police will continue to brutalize us. Then the media and run and use "black on black" crime stats against us to say we are killing each other as if that has anything to do with us getting killed by police at an alarming rate. I no longer argue or debate with Whites about the Black Experience in America. They just don't get it.

They 'get' it. How could they not when they are the direct cause? They just pretend not to get it. Agree with you about everything else, except MLK.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
we need to start dumping on these cops man. shyt is getting way outta control...Has Obama even addressed this shyt?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is this myth that "Blacks are anti-Gun".

statistics show the overwhelming majority of blacks support gun control. you can bring up pics from the 70s but it doesn't mean shyt today. this is compounded by strict gun laws in predominately black areas. it has nothing to do with showing off, whites are the main ones hoarding firearms.
I've never felt the need to have or use a gun but society is getting kinda crazy. I might need to rethink my 2nd amendment rights

and then you prove my point. :beli:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Blacks can't fight the whiteman with his own weaponry. I'm sorry name 1 nikka you know that can make outdated ass gunpowder from scratch. Name 1 nikka that has a satellite in the sky to observe & spy on his enemies like the whiteman can. These nikkas arms are too short to box with the whiteman. Our hero Chris Dorner showed you that :mjlol:.

There were plenty of Slave revolts where Blacks did fight the White Man with their own weapons. We going to have to be on some insurgent "Middle East" type warfare. I agree we are outnumbered and outgunned. But there will be other Whites and other races on our side, it won't just be all blacks.

Spy

If you're looking at me, who is looking at you?
Daps
Reppin
NSA
People are always ignorant on the gun shot amount though, when you unload the semi auto it's gonna shoot a lot. Always has, always will.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
statistics show the overwhelming majority of blacks support gun control. you can bring up pics from the 70s but it doesn't mean shyt today. this is compounded by strict gun laws in predominately black areas. it has nothing to do with showing off, whites are the main ones hoarding firearms.

and then you prove my point. :beli:

I'm just one black person and I've been anti-gun my whole life mainly cause I feel their sole purpose is to kill. Blacks in the South are not "Anti-Gun" bro. It's mostly Blacks in cities or urban areas. Plenty of Blacks down south have guns man. Also a lot of the reason Blacks have had issues with Guns is most of the gun VIOLENCE is against us also there have been a lot of laws on the books that prevented Blacks from even having guns despite the 2nd amendment.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I walk by quite a few cops omw to and from work, and this type of stuff on my mind the whole time. I mean I have on my work badge and my laptop bag so it's obvious I'm not some street criminal but still who knows.

Breh, you race is the problem, not what you're wearing. They used to lynch us in 3 piece suits breh.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then why were blacks killed on site when caught reading a bible in slavery? The greatest black rebel in american history Nat Turner got his inspiration to go on his cac serial killing spree from the bible.

are you claiming whites tried to restrict slaves from christian indoctrination? :heh:

so nat turner got his inspiration to rebel from the bible, while you're claiming there's no point in arming ourselves. does that make sense to you?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They 'get' it. How could they not when they are the direct cause? They just pretend not to get it. Agree with you about everything else, except MLK.

MLK died violently yes but his message of peace was powerful but he was dealing with Evil. I know they "Get It" but they also don't "Get It" cause they don't have to experience it. It's always different when you are oppressor than the oppressed. White Privilege also gives a lot of Whites Shields to act like racism doesn't exist. A lot of whites don't want to claim the racist history of America but they damn sure love living the white privilege it has afforded them.