St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
I'm just glad we're living in those times. It's laughable that these nikkas don't turn to their true Power, yet think voting and 'economic empowerment' is somehow going to save them from getting massacred out here in the streets. It hasn't worked in the past, and it won't work now.
These nikkas that don't wake up will be dog food for the daarpa military dogs that can run & climb from city to city good look escaping that you nikkas

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Jack the Ripper was a White Victorian England Serial Killer.... Not many black people doing serial killing now is there. plus who would cape for a serial killer?!?!

:scust:

If he was killing black people, cacs would. They started a kickstarter campaign for the white cop who was a serial rapist targeting black women.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more of our people that realize the underlined, the better.

RIP to the kid :mjcry:

And ima repeat what i been saying, nikkas need to start unifying and busting at police in unison.

Can't fight that fight when they have all the guns. The best bet is to set fire to the establishment. There are less fire fighters than there are cops. And once fire get going there's no way to control it. Can you imagine a scenario where a mall is set on fire, a random municipality city hall is set on fire, a colleges stadium, a downtown business high rise, etc. The amount of scrambling and chaos coupled with the strain on the resources the city has to combat it, it would be way more glorious than us trading 10 lives for 1.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also all this talk about "War", sorry to burst some of ya'll bubbles but Blacks are not unified as a race to have a real "War" against the Police or government. There are far to many blacks that are pacified by the system to the point they will protect it. Morpheus in "The Matrix" said it best and it applies here:

MORPHEUS: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dude.. Check my edit

Those cops were being filmed. Oscar Grant was murdered on camera. So was Eric Garner and Kelly Thomas.. None of their families received/are receiving justice.

Cops are apart of the system. The system has always done everything in its power to protect itself. cops are granted immunity because their role in society and the system to work to oppress people while protecting capitalism and white supremacy. That is literally how the idea of police even came about ..by European monarchs and the Vatican to protect the rich.

Camera or no camera .. It doesn't matter.. They are granted immunity because they are employed and work for the same system we expect justice from. There role is to be oppressors. And protect and serve the system. Always has been. Especially in the united states when the pre-cursor to police were slave master (still are)

"The state calls its own violence law, but that of the individual crime" - Max Stirner

Only thing to do is go overseas and assemble mass armies of anyone that is disgusted by police behavior.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Can't fight that fight when they have all the guns. The best bet is to set fire to the establishment. There are less fire fighters than there are cops. And once fire get going there's no way to control it. Can you imagine a scenario where a mall is set on fire, a random municipality city hall is set on fire, a colleges stadium, a downtown business high rise, etc. The amount of scrambling and chaos coupled with the strain on the resources the city has to combat it, it would be way more glorious than us trading 10 lives for 1.

:ehh:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Also all this talk about "War", sorry to burst some of ya'll bubbles but Blacks are not unified as a race to have a real "War" against the Police or government. There are far to many blacks that are pacified by the system to the point they will protect it. Morpheus in "The Matrix" said it best and it applies here:

MORPHEUS: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

The issue is, they aren't going to have a choice unless they just accept being slaughtered.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cop won't be convicted he won't be indicted he won't even be arrested. Neither will Darren Wilson and Joseph Weekly just got away with killing that seven year old little girl. There's no karma and if there's a God he doesn't give a fukk about black people. Our people go to church dance and faint for nothing.

There is a God and she loves Afrikan people as we where her first creation

the problem with Black people is that we are waiting for her when we have the perfect ability to fix our own problem

one thing that religion teaches us is that God doesn't help us unless we help ourselves first!

The White man hasn't been given any special advantages over us, so if we are being dominated by him its because we are allowing him too

man its crazy I tell ya, its 2014 now and after hundreds of years of slavery, colonialism, genocide, miseducation, etc

Black people still dont realize that White people are toxic to our health

the solution is to get away from their proximity...because when we are around them, bad things happen to us

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
What is this myth that "Blacks are anti-Gun". We just don't flaunt our sh!t like White People do cause it could get us killed even if we have it legally. Shoot as we all saw, a TOY GUN could get us lit up with bullets. Me personally I've never felt the need to have or use a gun but society is getting kinda crazy. I might need to rethink my 2nd amendment rights. As for this story, the Police account can NEVER be trusted. These cops have proven time and time again they will lie under oath. Also Cops have planted guns and drugs on Blacks for YEARS, it's nothing new.

bGRyR5t.jpg

malcom.jpg

Numerous polls have show that Black people generally are opposed to guns. And for a great reason If you ask the majority of people living in poor areas, where people are routinely shot and killed, they aren't going to be a big fan of weapons.

People who are generally pro guns live in areas where they aren't really likely to have to use them.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When the whiteman has the ok to drone strike u nikkas to the 4th dimension your firearm aint gonna cut it

neither will your bible quotes.

infact, cacs would fear 40 million blacks armed to the teeth long before they'd fear 40 million blacks with bibles. that's why pass them shyts out like candy to you hotep nikkas behind bars.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
What is this myth that "Blacks are anti-Gun". We just don't flaunt our sh!t like White People do cause it could get us killed even if we have it legally. Shoot as we all saw, a TOY GUN could get us lit up with bullets. Me personally I've never felt the need to have or use a gun but society is getting kinda crazy. I might need to rethink my 2nd amendment rights. As for this story, the Police account can NEVER be trusted. These cops have proven time and time again they will lie under oath. Also Cops have planted guns and drugs on Blacks for YEARS, it's nothing new.

bGRyR5t.jpg

malcom.jpg
Blacks can't fight the whiteman with his own weaponry. I'm sorry name 1 nikka you know that can make outdated ass gunpowder from scratch. Name 1 nikka that has a satellite in the sky to observe & spy on his enemies like the whiteman can. These nikkas arms are too short to box with the whiteman. Our hero Chris Dorner showed you that :mjlol:.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
st louis is about to be ground zero for
things of great wonder and apocalyptic horrors.
this is the very thing the st louis police dreaded.....
(cops were already shook in the city.....they didnt need this)
shyt is about to kick off foreal.
:ohlawd:

wat6rr.jpg

After the ferguson thread, if this shyt really goes left they need to go head and renamed you account to Prophet Cat Piss Martini