St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas bootys was achin yesterday, on that woman who got her cut throat because she rejected a nikka and the nyc dude who got his teeth busted.

Those issues are fukked up, but to take that over racism like this is :scust:

Some people really don't believe in justice for black folk and only for p*ssy by simping.

What a world we live in.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
- outnumbered 5:1
- blacks are predominately anti-gun
- the blacks with guns are usually holding pea shooters with a couple of boxes of ammunition at best
- they can militarize any black neighborhood within days

what do you think?

We be Native American status in a week. We gotta fight on some Vietcong type shyt.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
That's YOUR understanding, which clearly is none.
Its cool for them to say there is no God now cause the white man is their God. He provides their GMO food, GMO water, Wifi that is mass killing animals across the earth, he also provides electricity which should be free, and the whiteman provides them with spontaneous hoes that are ready to fukk every nikka out here. But once the white man cuts all of their amenities when SHTF who will they call upon then. Cause that lil 9mm, 45 cal handgun, 12 gauge shotty, or even AK-47 isn't enough to fight off the whiteman & foreign troops & tanks amongst all of his futuristic military devices that are still kept hush when martial law is declared throughout America when all hell on earth breaks out.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
- outnumbered 5:1
- blacks are predominately anti-gun
- the blacks with guns are usually holding pea shooters with a couple of boxes of ammunition at best
- they can militarize any black neighborhood within days

what do you think?

Who are we at war with I think that matters. Is it the police, the white race, the government or all of the above?

I'm lost and the militants are generally all over the place when it comes to questions like these.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Its cool for them to say there is no God now cause the white man is their God. He provides their GMO food, GMO water, Wifi that is mass killing animals across the earth, he also provides electricity which should be free, and the whiteman provides them with spontaneous hoes that are ready to fukk every nikka out here. But once the white man cuts all of their amenities when SHTF who will they call upon then. Cause that lil 9mm, 45 cal handgun, 12 gauge shotty, or even AK-47 isn't enough to fight off the whiteman & foreign troops & tanks amongst all of his futuristic military devices that are still kept hush when martial law is declared throughout America when all hell on earth breaks out.

I'm just glad we're living in those times. It's laughable that these nikkas don't turn to their true Power, yet think voting and 'economic empowerment' is somehow going to save them from getting massacred out here in the streets. It hasn't worked in the past, and it won't work now.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

who will you call upon? sky daddy? you think he's going to rescue you from them tanks? :usure:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I think you should go kill someone. I'm sure your subsequent arrest or death, will be the spark to start a revolution.
Ignorant ass nikkas. If you're not as hive minded as they are and somehow use logic to assess the situation you're a c00n.
He didn't do shyt about slavery, he isn't doing shyt about the famine and the constant massacre of our people since the beginning. What makes you think he'd help us now? Your own logic fails you.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So there's a God and this God allowed everyone to enslave us and now allows our unpunished murders because we went astray and you want us to bow before this God? If God is allowing this then fukk God.

Cosign times a million. All this god/karma bullshyt is a damn smoke screen to keep black folks in check.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Smh at people letting this religious jesus posting troll hijack this thread
The story doesn't add up.

1. The officer isn't off duty he's working security as a side gig and abusing his power as a police officer. A security guard would be arrested if he just started randomly chasing people down and drawing weapons.

2. Who runs from random security guards. He approach a group of 4 men who all took off running, why did he feel the need to pursue instead of calling the police dept for backup as 4 vs 1 in tje middle of the night aren't very good odds? Or for them to investigate the matter he had no authority to do a citizen check in the first place and the guys had no reason to comply with a security officer.

3. When did the officer identify himself as an officer? How was the teen to know he was law enforcement? If some security guard/citizen randomly chases me and corners me I have a right to defend myself especially if Im a law abiding citizen minding my own business. So if the teen really ddid shoot at the officer maybe it was in self defense, remember this is an off duty officer not I n uniform. (Think Travon Martin)

4. Why the discrepancies between the eye witness accounts and the officers and why didn't the officer attempt to use no lethal means of restraint during the struggle how'd the teen get tazed then shot and why does the security guard have access to both a tazer and his duty weapon when moonlighting off the clock.
why are there no eye witness accounts in the story?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
i was thinking about that. if they keep our attention here, at home, on racist police brutality which divides the country more than anything possibly can, then people wont pay attention to whats going on on a global scale and how we about to get sucked into world war 3, started by the us.

in about 2-3 years, black and white young men and women gonna be getting drafted and shipped off to russia and iraq and iran and north korea and china.

this shyt really is turning into movie about the collapse of society brehs :lupe:

This is some Apocalyptic shyt right there.:damn:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What is this myth that "Blacks are anti-Gun". We just don't flaunt our sh!t like White People do cause it could get us killed even if we have it legally. Shoot as we all saw, a TOY GUN could get us lit up with bullets. Me personally I've never felt the need to have or use a gun but society is getting kinda crazy. I might need to rethink my 2nd amendment rights. As for this story, the Police account can NEVER be trusted. These cops have proven time and time again they will lie under oath. Also Cops have planted guns and drugs on Blacks for YEARS, it's nothing new.

bGRyR5t.jpg

malcom.jpg