St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They want war............ question is, are we ready for it?

- outnumbered 5:1
- blacks are predominately anti-gun
- the blacks with guns are usually holding pea shooters with a couple of boxes of ammunition at best
- they can militarize any black neighborhood within days

what do you think?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Breh you can't prove shyt out that damn bible. Black men are getting killed left and right by the cops and your only answer is "but but but the most high is punishing us" The fukk wrong with you? If you don't have a real solution don't preach that Hebrew horse shyt during times like this.

:what:
:wow:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
- outnumbered 5:1
- blacks are predominately anti-gun
- the blacks with guns are usually holding pea shooters with a couple of boxes of ammunition at best
- they can militarize any black neighborhood within days

what do you think?
I know the answer...... knew the answer years ago. I have to state the obvious because even now, the majority of us still don't see it.

SuikodenII

Daps
People that want war tend to always have an advantage over their enemy. Only a fool would go to war ill prepared.
No doubt. Eventually we'll have to make a choice because they're not letting up and nobody is going to come save us

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
They want war............ question is, are we ready for it?
Man stfu about this war bullshyt. Aint shyt gon change breh unless the US government does something. How long has it been since police been killing and using brutality against african americans? shyts gon keep on happening for awhile

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
I knew I wasn't going to get a real answer from you because clearly you're simple as fukk. While I'm not a so-called 'church going Christian' that you people like to stereotype, I will admit that so called Black people's love of the Most High and His Son was what kept people's spirits going during slavery and the civl rights era. The church was integral in not only feeding people physically when they didn't have, they kept them fed with the Word and let them know that things are going to change, no matter how erroneous their message of the actual scriptures were. The Bible itself was also the cause of many slave revolts and uprisings. So to close,

fukk you and anybody else speaking on the Bible or the church.
Lol I hope you're not bigging up those harlot house churches ahch :russ:. Those civil rights old nikkas today are the biggest God loves everybody nikkas & taught Cesare Borgia. Or else the Cacs were gonna burn it down if they taught Black Jesus. Those 60s black churches taught the slavemasters doctrine. The real word like the prophecy states didn't come out again til Abba Bivens pushed it in the early 70s. Those same churches still standing today will get burnt in nuclear fire also​

SuikodenII

Daps
Man stfu about this war bullshyt. Aint shyt gon change breh unless the US government does something. How long has it been since police been killing and using brutality against african americans? shyts gon keep on happening for awhile
It's okay to be afraid. Nothing is uglier than war. I'd hate to go to war with anyone. However, having faith in a system designed to keep you in bondage and not worth a damn is not a reliable plan. "For awhile" means forever because there have been no repercussions on any level to the system itself. War is not only fought on the battlefield........ Finally, I'm not your enemy.

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The story doesn't add up.

1. The officer isn't off duty he's working security as a side gig and abusing his power as a police officer. A security guard would be arrested if he just started randomly chasing people down and drawing weapons.

2. Who runs from random security guards. He approach a group of 4 men who all took off running, why did he feel the need to pursue instead of calling the police dept for backup as 4 vs 1 in tje middle of the night aren't very good odds? Or for them to investigate the matter he had no authority to do a citizen check in the first place and the guys had no reason to comply with a security officer.

3. When did the officer identify himself as an officer? How was the teen to know he was law enforcement? If some security guard/citizen randomly chases me and corners me I have a right to defend myself especially if Im a law abiding citizen minding my own business. So if the teen really ddid shoot at the officer maybe it was in self defense, remember this is an off duty officer not I n uniform. (Think Travon Martin)

4. Why the discrepancies between the eye witness accounts and the officers and why didn't the officer attempt to use no lethal means of restraint during the struggle how'd the teen get tazed then shot and why does the security guard have access to both a tazer and his duty weapon when moonlighting off the clock.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar

Depends where you live. States like Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee has plenty of brothers who hunt and own shotguns, AR-15s and other guns. Many blacks are anti-gun but you have to also factor the state they live in. If you live in California, Washington DC, Massachusetts and places like that, even if you are pro-gun, you have many bad laws on the books limiting what you can own. But the brothers in more free areas tend to be at the ranges a lot with respectable firepower.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm all for mordering my enemies, laying down and taking it solves nothing. Psychology tells us that people that oppress others only become more emboldened when the group they're oppressing shows consistent weakness. Time to start fighting back, fukk outta here with your #prayingandchanting rhetoric. I bet you think voting gonna help save us too :mjlol:

I think you should go kill someone. I'm sure your subsequent arrest or death, will be the spark to start a revolution.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
after getting banned twice for making false accusations, one would think your ass would learn to stop assuming shyt like that.

If you're that dumb that you don't know he's white, then you should probably just shut the fukk up.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Lol I hope you're not bigging up those harlot house churches ahch :russ:. Those civil rights old nikkas today are the biggest God loves everybody nikkas & taught Cesare Borgia. Or else the Cacs were gonna burn it down if they taught Black Jesus. Those 60s black churches taught the slavemasters doctrine. The real word like the prophecy states didn't come out again til Abba Bivens pushed it in the early 70s. Those same churches still standing today will get burnt in nuclear fire also​

Come on ahch...you KNOW how we feel about the church, but I'm definitely not going to act like no good came of them because that wouldn't be the truth. Either way, people see us as preaching the same thing as the church no matter how dumb that might be. Basically, WE can speak about the church for various reasons, but these people that don't even believe in the Bible need to take a seat and shut the fukk up.