St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I am mad. I want nothing more than for your people to be on the end of a leash where you belong.
166.gif

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
murder people to show that murdering people is wrong, brehs.

I'm all for mordering my enemies, laying down and taking it solves nothing. Psychology tells us that people that oppress others only become more emboldened when the group they're oppressing shows consistent weakness. Time to start fighting back, fukk outta here with your #prayingandchanting rhetoric. I bet you think voting gonna help save us too :mjlol:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
I'm all for mordering my enemies, laying down and taking it solves nothing. Psychology tells us that people that oppress others only become more emboldened when the group they're oppressing shows consistent weakness. Time to start fighting back, fukk outta here with your #prayingandchanting rhetoric. I bet you think voting gonna help save us too :mjlol:

He's not one of 'us' at all.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

You sound like a crazy c00n still spouting that "it's not about Black and white it's about GREEN" bullshyt.

how do you think blacks ended up in poverty and stuck in iit exactly? surely wasn't a race thing right? :camby:

I'm convinced now that this word is just a defense mechanism for shyt that some of you just can't warp your head around.

No shyt sherlock. Anyone with a fukking brain knows that. However, race is going to play a very minor part in what's about to come. We're just first in line, and as with everything else, we always get the shorter end of the stick. It's gonna get to the point where the color of your skin wont matter, and not in a positive way. If you think killing random white folk is somehow going to make life somewhat better for you though, you're in for a very rude awakening.

This is not the thread though, and as usual most of the emotions are running wild, so even though it ties into eveything, I'll let this go.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the only way to change things is to win the sympathy of the majority. Murdering people will not make others sympathetic to whatever "cause" you're murdering for. MLK already went over this. But if you were to murder someone, it should be the actual cops who are doing these types of killings, not just random white people breh

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Why hasn't mainstream media picked up on this? All I see is how the 1st U.S. ebola victim died. I wonder if these events are tied to the blood moon sacrifice. :patrice:@QamYasharahla

It was interesting this happened the same day. May more destruction come upon this place, both to the heathen and our people.