St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I'm not interested in #Prayingandchanting

It's time to start murdering random white people. Not the police, but random civilians just like they been doing to us. They need to know that these kinds of things will not go unchecked

It's going to happen regardless, but unless you want to be locked up in the pen, you might want to wait until society collapses to do that.

This is why I can't take you nikkas seriously and why I'm happy people like you aren't in a position to influence others. You'd just get people killed exponentially faster.

Oh, and society will never get to that point. The powers that be won't allow. As long as you remain divided and continue to fight amongst yourselves over pointless shyt without seeing the bigger picture, you'll forever be powerless. It's not a race thing, it's a class thing, but this is just the beginning so I can understand why it seems that way now. We're just the first in line.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
This is why I can't take you nikkas seriously and why I'm happy people like you aren't in a position to influence others. You'd just get people killed exponentially faster.

Oh, and society will never get to that point. The powers that be won't allow. As long as you remain divided and continue to fight amongst yourselves over pointless shyt without seeing the bigger picture, you'll forever be powerless. It's not a race a race thing, it's a class thing, but this is just the beginning so I can understand why it seems that way now. We're just the first in line.

:mjlol:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
AGAIN?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus fukking fukking fukking jesus fukking christ :damn: :damn:

:mjcry:

I guess black people aren't allowed to have ANYTHING in their hands

just :mjcry:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here Esau. You're probably the same devil telling people to 'remember 9/11' and championing dropping bombs on Arab countries, but want Black people to forgive your wicked race of people. Kill yourself.
tumblr_m140vycDbs1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Underrated post. This should be a thread itself, but it would flop as there's not enough drama to it. It's basically filling a dog's chew toy with a treat he can't get to just to keep him occupied while you go do more important things. All that matters in that space of time to the dog is getting to that treat. The more energy/time we put into "simple" shyt, the less we have to address the real problems. But that's the way the system is setup. We keep chasing our tails while the rich keeps siphoning away our purchasing power, leverage, and more importantly, our lives.

That's a great analogy.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

Oh, and society will never get to that point. The powers that be won't allow. As long as you remain divided and continue to fight amongst yourselves over pointless shyt without seeing the bigger picture, you'll forever be powerless. It's not a race thing, it's a class thing, but this is just the beginning so I can understand why it seems that way now. We're just the first in line.

You sound like a crazy c00n still spouting that "it's not about Black and white it's about GREEN" bullshyt.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

how do you think blacks ended up in poverty and stuck in iit exactly? surely wasn't a race thing right? :camby:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
You sound like a crazy c00n still spouting that "it's not about Black and white it's about GREEN" bullshyt.

nikkas like that I can't take seriously either. He's one of those 'there's no way you can beat the white man (God)' ass clowns...