St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
If the guy had a gun and fired 3 times this is a none issue

Wait and see

Actually it still wouldn't be a 'none issue'. If he did have a gun, he might have had ample reason to bust said gun, primarily to avoid getting lit up which is what inevitably happened.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I'm not interested in #Prayingandchanting

It's time to start murdering random white people. Not the police, but random civilians just like they been doing to us. They need to know that these kinds of things will not go unchecked

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite the fact these fukk boy cops start shyt like this. It pisses me off more when they try to cover it up and blame the victim. That goes beyond an innocent mistake on their part. fukking scum.
why couldnt this fukkin pig have just left the dude alone :beli:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone doesn't like my speech, they need to put me on ignore. I guarantee I won't notice.
no one likes your speech :heh:

the bible hasnt done anything for you so far, and it wont in the future. from a completely objective standpoint i can tell u that no ones tryna hear that shyt right now

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
no one likes your speech :heh:

the bible hasnt done anything for you so far, and it wont in the future. from a completely objective standpoint i can tell u that no ones tryna hear that shyt right now

I don't want to hear you devils talk about the situation as if you aren't the cause of so-called Black people's problems to begin with, so I guess you just gotta deal with it. Devils like you are going to get that judgment also, no matter how much you claim to 'relate' to our cause. fukk outta here...go find some crackas to congregate among.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
We gotta reconcile some of our beliefs, Coli. If you're about that load up the guns and bust on a pig action, then you shouldn't be calling foul or speculating that the cops are lying when they say someone was armed. That would honestly have to be chalked up as casualties in warfare, would it not? Just saying.

I personally believe he wasn't armed, the police's actions were proof of it last night. You could see it all over their faces... Yeah your boy fukked up :pacspit:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to hear you devils talk about the situation as if you aren't the cause of so-called Black people's problems to begin with, so I guess you just gotta deal with it. Devils like you are going to get that judgment also, no matter how much you claim to 'relate' to our cause. fukk outta here...go find some crackas to congregate among.
fair enough :ehh:

i'll leave it to other people to scorn your useless beliefs

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Breh, the chances of the dollar collapsing is slim.

Who holds dollars? The richest and most powerful people. Why would they allow what they've invested in to go to shyt?

China owns a shytload of our debt so does Japan and other federal governments not to mention other powerful investors. A lot of the powerful people who make the entire global system go round and round are in bed with the dollar. It is in their best interest to keep the dollar afloat.

I do believe in the false flag theory though. But I think it's more to do with the allocation of the wealth. Look at how much more the wealthy now holds compared to the rest of us.

The 1% just want everyone to focus on all the crisis that the media is feeding us on while they hoard all the money.

This is what everyone should be outraged about.

Underrated post. This should be a thread itself, but it would flop as there's not enough drama to it. It's basically filling a dog's chew toy with a treat he can't get to just to keep him occupied while you go do more important things. All that matters in that space of time to the dog is getting to that treat. The more energy/time we put into "simple" shyt, the less we have to address the real problems. But that's the way the system is setup. We keep chasing our tails while the rich keeps siphoning away our purchasing power, leverage, and more importantly, our lives.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Run from cops brehs

if that makes you feel better thinking I'm white then have it. I'm a realist, not once did any poster in 7 fukking pages ask why the kid ran, not one, just oh the black kid is dead, no matter what he did earlier (if he did shoot at him or not), it's open season brehs, cops out for us brehs.

if he stayed his ass there and answered the cop he'd be alive PERIOD!!!!

Where exactly in this country is running illegal?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Some UNIA affiliated brehs are having a meeting next Tuesday if yall are in the NYC area.

I'm sure this will be tropic of discussion and there won't be any c00ns, toms, or feminists to fukk up the dialogue.

Message me your email if you're intersted and I'll send you the info when I get it

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
I'm not interested in #Prayingandchanting

It's time to start murdering random white people. Not the police, but random civilians just like they been doing to us. They need to know that these kinds of things will not go unchecked

It's going to happen regardless, but unless you want to be locked up in the pen, you might want to wait until society collapses to do that.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
I think we're on the cusp of a full fledged race war in america

We are. These devils have started it, so none of us should have any reservations about anything we have to do to win it. Our side is going to occur some heavy losses, but I have no doubt that the white man isn't going to win this one.