Springfield, OH man pleads guilty to Hate crimes against Haitians/* gets 20 year sentence

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
What difference does it make if Tariq was there or not? What the fukk you expect Tariq to do by someone telling him they're Haitian? :what:
He was the one to make a point to mention that he did. Also get off his dikk let him breathe and answer for himself

the shyt @LeVraiPapi has said about black americans, outdoes any accusations of tethers or anchor babies or anything ive ever come remotely close to saying

Yet you in here dikkriding dude yet trying to call people out for dapping @blackestofpanthers or @Voice of Reason

you "fake unity" bu but but but "thats different" ass nikkas are hilarious

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
this your second time playing the

Hey look im a Guyanese ring leader who can get off-code FBAS to attack other FBAs

You not arranging shyt breh

give me some incite.....since you know so much about their ideologies, how they position the idea of black american cultural identity?

Breh, wtf are you talking about?

I'm just telling you that I can arrange for you and these "FBA" to get together and you can tell them what you told me about them. Say the word.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Breh, wtf are you talking about?

I'm just telling you that I can arrange for you and these "FBA" to get together and you can tell them what you told me about them. Say the word.
tell me what they told you. Since your capping like you know their ideology on black american identity

If you cant than i got it right the first time. But you claimed to know

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He was the one to make a point to mention that he did. Also get off his dikk let him breathe and answer for himself

the shyt @LeVraiPapi has said about black americans, outdoes any accusations of tethers or anchor babies or anything ive ever come remotely close to saying

Yet you in here dikkriding dude yet trying to call people out for dapping @blackestofpanthers or @Voice of Reason

you "fake unity" bu but but but "thats different" ass nikkas are hilarious

Tariq used to be Pan Africanist and dikkrode Haitians, has Haitian friends and has Haitian displays in his museum. What do you expect him to do if someone at his museum told him they were Haitian???

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
tell me what they told you. Since your capping like you know their ideology on black american identity

If you cant than i got it right the first time. But you claimed to know

Huh? Again...what the fukk are you talking about?

I'm telling you THAT I CAN ARRANGE FOR Y'ALL TO MEET. You can have whatever conversation you choose to have with your fellow "FBA", weirdo. You the one in here basically saying they're unaware of their own family history. Are you fukking slow?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Tariq used to be Pan Africanist and dikkrode Haitians, has Haitian friends and has Haitian displays in his museum. What do you expect him to do if someone at his museum told him they were Haitian???
you know thats not what he meant when he said that :beli: . Fake unity crew being disingenuous yet again

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course but let an American get juked for his cash overseas and its "You gotta know how to move you not in America" and "You in a 3rd world country gotta keep ya head on a swivel" with the:francis: ....but one dusty negro starts running Haitians pockets in dusty ass Ohio and them same posters wanna run in here and play the victim. Keep that same energy.... Miss me with that shyt.
Breh you jumped in running interference on the SECOND post. Nobody was playing the victim. All OP did was post news.
All you did was tell on yourself.

When shyt happens in Haiti is gets posted as well doesn't it?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Huh? Again...what the fukk are you talking about?

I'm telling you THAT I CAN ARRANGE FOR Y'ALL TO MEET. You can have whatever conversation you choose to have with your fellow "FBA", weirdo. You the one in here basically saying they're unaware of their own family history. Are you fukking slow?
let me line it out

You know these people to the point that you claim to know there outlook on identity

Im asking you to tell me what that is. What did they tell you

im not meeting with random ass nikkas just to find out that information.

You dont know, because your just babbling

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
let me line it out

You know these people to the point that you claim to know there outlook on identity

Im asking you to tell me what that is. What did they tell you

im not meeting with random ass nikkas just to find out that information.

You dont know, because your just babbling

I never claimed to know their whole family ancestry, dumb nikka. I just told you that a few of my closest friends are Black Americans. The fukk I'm gonna tell you about them that they wouldn't know better? You really are dumb as shyt :dead:

xxxBDSMxxx

fidelio
Daps
Reppin
Mentmore Towers
I was actually teaching the staff about the Haitian artifacts. 🤣🤣🤣
tumblr_prefyovZn61sc0ffqo1_540.gif

i just had to :russ:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I never claimed to know their whole family ancestry, dumb nikka. I just told you that a few of my closest friends are Black Americans. The fukk I'm gonna tell you about them that they wouldn't know better? You really are dumb as shyt :dead:
and im telling you that your friends were open ended "im just regular black" negros. Like many in new york. Thats the "black american" that your used to

i was hoping you were exposed to something else. I guess im wrong

it is what i said it was