Springfield, OH man pleads guilty to Hate crimes against Haitians/* gets 20 year sentence

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
West Indian parade weekend here in town. You gonna go be a real nikka and go out and call them nikkas "tethers", "immigrants" and "anchor babies" or you gonna do what I suspect and do nothing?

:mjlol:These losers get scared when high schoolers hop on the bus. Ain’t no way he’ll pull up to any spot where people especially brehs is posted up.

He ain’t stupid. He p*ssy, but not dumb. Just like majority of these FBA aka FBI ass so called negroes on here
Im actually out of town

I dare one of you nikkas go to the next fba rally or convention and say fukk fba. Matter fact take a trip to the hidden history museum and get smacked like that last nikka :mjlol:

bytch ass nikas in there feelings talking about what somebody did or said to them likes its one-sided like some hoes. Get off my dikk

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Im actually out of town

I dare one of you nikkas go to the next fba rally or convention and say fukk fba. Matter fact take a trip to the hidden history museum and get smacked like that last nikka :mjlol:

bytch ass nikas in there feelings talking about what somebody did or said to them likes its one-sided like some hoes. Get off my dikk

Here's the difference, stupid fakkit... we don't shyt on FBA. On OR offline. I LOVE ALL BLACK PEOPLE. I was born and raised in NY and my closest friends are Black Americans. fukk any Black folk look like dissing other Black folk just cause of some shyt you seen grifters and cac agents post on the internet? You're a fukking weirdo and a p*ssy.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Im actually out of town

I went there and I said I was Haitian. I was called sir. I even pressed the dude about Tariq and his answer was “brother he’s just making conversation “ let me know when youlll be there again. I’ll go

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I went there and I said I was Haitian. I was called sir. I even pressed the dude about Tariq and his answer was “brother he’s just making conversation “ let me know when youlll be there again. I’ll go

That poster you're addressing, @K.O.N.Y, is a broke fakkit from NY that couldn't even afford the trip to go to the museum. He's just in here parroting some anti-Black shyt he saw from a grifter online. Funny shyt is that Tariq used to praise Blacks from all parts of the globe...even called Haitians the strongest Blacks because of y'all revolution...but switched gears because it was more lucrative for him. These nikkas are fukking nerd weirdos.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That poster you're addressing, @K.O.N.Y, is a broke fakkit from NY that couldn't even afford the trip to go to the museum. He's just in here parroting some anti-Black shyt he saw from a grifter online. Funny shyt is that Tariq used to praise Blacks from all parts of the globe...even called Haitians the strongest Blacks because of y'all revolution...but switched gears because it was more lucrative for him. These nikkas are fukking nerd weirdos.

Tariq has Haitian artifacts in his fob museum by the way. He’s good friends with lotta Haitians

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Tariq has Haitian artifacts in his fob museum by the way. He’s good friends with lotta Haitians

Yet these goofy nikkas on the site still can't see the grift and logs in on internet messageboards with all types of hate towards other Black folk. shyt is wild.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Here's the difference, stupid fakkit... we don't shyt on FBA. On OR offline. I LOVE ALL BLACK PEOPLE. I was born and raised in NY and my closest friends are Black Americans. fukk any Black folk look like dissing other Black folk just cause of some shyt you seen grifters and cac agents post on the internet? You're a fukking weirdo and a p*ssy.
you grew up around a bunch of open ended-distinction less-generic black-" all i know is my family came from duh souf" -American negros

Here in New york. NYC is full of them. Trust me i know and you fukking know. Thats how you like your american negroes generic and open ended culturally

Thats why this FBA shyt threatens you and people like you

ole what happened to just being happy with just being "regular black" ass niKka

Thats why this has to take a one-sided angle with you. Like 70% of this shyt is not aframs defending there culture

Its all just us bullying immigrants i guess. Nikka eat a bag of dikks

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
These aren’t Haitian Americans.

These are “FOB’s” or recently arrived Haitians.

Probably easy to target and identify due to their language/accents, style of dress, mannerisms, dark complexions they’ve been coming to Springfield, Ohio over the last 5 years.
I recently learned Columbus Ohio has a community of Haitians. I know 2 Haitian New Yorkers who moved out there

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

This is from fukking 1996...I guess thecoli, FBA propaganda, Tariq conman ass, and other online rhetoric was the root of that as well. :troll:

Immigrants are known to carry cash and are easy licks. This is well known amongst low level criminals in the hood. Buddy deserves to be in jail like the degenerate bum He is.......Wrap the sob story "rhetoric" shyt up by 11pm please:coffee:
The one stupid thing I’ll never understand about legal immigrants is their distrust of banks

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you grew up around a bunch of open ended-distinction less-generic black-" all i know is my family came from duh souf" -American negros

Here in New york. NYC is full of them. Trust me i know and you fukking know. Thats how you like your american negroes generic and open ended culturally

Thats why this FBA shyt threatens you and people like you

ole what happened to just being happy with just being "regular black" ass niKka

Thats why this has to take a one-sided angle with you. Like 70% of this shyt is not aframs defending there culture

Its all just us bullying immigrants i guess. Nikka eat a bag of dikks

I LOVE the fact Black Americans are attempting to delineate themselves but that can be done without hate against other Black people. The American Blacks I know are well studied on Black history...before and after the slave trade...and would beat dog shyt out of you if you attempted to insult them with that "all I know is my family came from the Souf" shyt. You in NY and I can make that happen if you like.

"Threatens you"...stfu, nerd. You sound dumb, son. And you fatherless and gets no p*ssy. I'm sure most the internet nikkas that worship the grifter Tariq are.