Springfield, OH man pleads guilty to Hate crimes against Haitians/* gets 20 year sentence

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
and im telling you that your friends were open ended "im just regular black" negros. Like many in new york. Thats the "black american" that your used to

i was hoping you were exposed to something else. I guess im wrong

it is what i said it was

Ok, slow nikka. I'm done with you.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Im actually out of town

I dare one of you nikkas go to the next fba rally or convention and say fukk fba. Matter fact take a trip to the hidden history museum and get smacked like that last nikka :mjlol:

bytch ass nikas in there feelings talking about what somebody did or said to them likes its one-sided like some hoes. Get off my dikk

:mjlol: Ain’t nobody scared to go to them autism speaks ass “rallies” you fukking nerd

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Been told y'all @DonB90 was an agent cac.

Look who's dapping him up too... @Voice of Reason.
An agent cac cause I'm not going for the lil slick agenda OP was on when He posted this thread....okay:unimpressed:

I'm from Miami and lived in Florida my whole life been living around Haitians my whole life don't nobody bother them people but each other I'm not gonna sit up here and let some propaganda slide like Black Americans are being radicalized to commit crimes against Zoes cause some bum ass Ohio nikka was catching licks. You and the limp wrist brigade of fags that dapped you up on here can go cry to ya momma about

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah this thread did it for me.
An agent cac cause I'm not going for the lil slick agenda OP was on when He posted this thread....okay:unimpressed:

I'm from Miami and lived in Florida my whole life been living around Haitians my whole life don't nobody bother them people but each other I'm not gonna sit up here and let some propaganda slide like Black Americans are being radicalized to commit crimes against Zoes cause some bum ass Ohio nikka was catching licks. You and the limp wrist brigade of fags that dapped you up on here can go cry to ya momma about

I accept that there are a group of you on here who hate blk immigrants
And wish harm on us
That is 100% so and this thread fully has proven that.

I accept that you consider yourself my enemy
And potentially there are hundreds of you here

That is scary

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this thread did it for me.

I accept that there are a group of you on here who hate blk immigrants
And wish harm on us
That is 100% so and this thread fully has proven that.

I accept that you consider yourself my enemy
And potentially there are hundreds of you here

That is scary

Haitian criminals stopped the bus an ordered ALL AMERICANS TO GET OFF SO THEY CAN HOLD THEM FOR RANSOM

No thread on that though just about some dusty Ohio street nikka..But I'm a decisive agent:mjlol:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

This is making you look real bad.
Shout out to you cause you always civil, and never on no vile shyt.
Unlike voiceofreason who turned into a gangsta overnight.

Point being, this does not look good.
NOBODY supports or make excuses for anything bad haitians are doing
And those haitians captured are most likely American Haitians, who were born here
So could be termed haitian vs haitian crime

You seem to support or consider what dude in ohio did not a big deal
You look bad bredda

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Stfu, cac fakkit. Only like 5 weirdo nikkas posting on this site believes you. Nice try tho.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Stfu, cac fakkit. Only like 5 weirdo nikkas posting on this site believes you. Nice try tho
Like I care if people I'll never meet in real life quote unquote believe me :mjlol:old flabby nikkas like you been on this site too long and got a warped mindset about what others think about them on here. Lame ass old mf'er lol

Daps
Congrats on the Plat @get these nets , this thread sadly went as predicted :snoop:

You seem to support or consider what dude in ohio did not a big deal
You look bad bredda

Prolly wish he had the balls to leave the house so he coulda done this first :unimpressed: prolly even following his daddy Tariq and measured the hairline to check if the suspect was ADOS or not :skip:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hes got it from the internet you dumb fakkit

Which you use to push the same rhetoric that got this nikka driving around looking for Haitians

It has absolutely nothing to do with the internet

He’s robbing people who just moved to America and he sees them as easy targets

Anyway, lock his bytch ass up

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Congrats on the Plat @get these nets , this thread sadly went as predicted :snoop:

Prolly wish he had the balls to leave the house so he coulda done this first :unimpressed: prolly even following his daddy Tariq and measured the hairline to check if the suspect was ADOS or not :skip:
You think robbing old ass Haitians takes "balls" :mjlol: Thats tough guy shyt to you?:mjlol: But I'm the one that needs to leave the house? Sorry I work for a living robbing ain't my style and what I do for work takes more balls then robbing old people who can't speak English....you mf'ers are emotional losers on here

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You think robbing old ass Haitians takes "balls" :mjlol: Thats tough guy shyt to you?:mjlol: But I'm the one that needs to leave the house? Sorry I work for a living robbing ain't my style and what I do for work takes more balls then robbing old people who can't speak English....you mf'ers are emotional losers on here

Most people care for the old and defenseless
You looking bad out here man