Springfield, OH man pleads guilty to Hate crimes against Haitians/* gets 20 year sentence

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Haitian criminals stopped the bus an ordered ALL AMERICANS TO GET OFF SO THEY CAN HOLD THEM FOR RANSOM

No thread on that though just about some dusty Ohio street nikka..But I'm a decisive agent:mjlol:

I had no idea this happened. Are they safe? At least we know the criminal here in America will be imprisoned and away from general society.

Violence based on anyone’s lineage or ethnicity is wrong and shouldn’t be tolerated.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I had no idea this happened. Are they safe? At least we know the criminal here in America will be imprisoned and away from general society.

Violence based on anyone’s lineage or ethnicity is wrong and shouldn’t be tolerated.

Exactly. The cac @DonB90 in here acting like nikkas woulda been celebrating if stories of Black Americans being done dirty by other Blacks was posted, which is pure bullshyt. Textbook Yakubian tactics that sadly some of these weirdo "FBA" nikkas have chosen to practice.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. The cac @DonB90 in here acting like nikkas woulda been celebrating if stories of Black Americans being done dirty by other Blacks was posted, which is pure bullshyt. Textbook Yakubian tactics that sadly some of these weirdo "FBA" nikkas have chosen to practice.
Who ever said anything about celebrating anything you senile AARP ass nikka?

Look how you skipped over that youtube vid of Haitian criminals stopping an entire bus just so they can victimize Americans in Haiti why wasn't that posted on here since everybody wanna play woe is me olympics lets talk about it pleighboi. Was that anti American or was that just criminials seeking a crime of oppurtunity. How is that any different then Ohio? Hint hint its not..... You're not gonna answer cause you have none to give. Just the usual "agent"/ "MAGA"/ "cac" retort. I'm a cac but I'm a weirdo FBA nikka at the same time which one is it old man?

But I'll tell you one thing I'll be damned if I sit up on here a let y'all circle jerk on some stopasianhate bout some ashy Ohio nikka robbing Haitians like this is someone influenced by the ADOS/FBA "rhetoric" fukk all the way outta here with all that. But its the Sabbath I'm finna relax and go workout old man you have a blessed day I ain't got nothing more to say

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Of course but let an American get juked for his cash overseas and its "You gotta know how to move you not in America" and "You in a 3rd world country gotta keep ya head on a swivel" with the:francis: ....but one dusty negro starts running Haitians pockets in dusty ass Ohio and them same posters wanna run in here and play the victim. Keep that same energy.... Miss me with that shyt.
Great point

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Who ever said anything about celebrating anything you senile AARP ass nikka?

Look how you skipped over that youtube vid of Haitian criminals stopping an entire bus just so they can victimize Americans in Haiti why wasn't that posted on here since everybody wanna play woe is me olympics lets talk about it pleighboi. Was that anti American or was that just criminials seeking a crime of oppurtunity. How is that any different then Ohio? Hint hint its not..... You're not gonna answer cause you have none to give. Just the usual "agent"/ "MAGA"/ "cac" retort. I'm a cac but I'm a weirdo FBA nikka at the same time which one is it old man?

But I'll tell you one thing I'll be damned if I sit up on here a let y'all circle jerk on some stopasianhate bout some ashy Ohio nikka robbing Haitians like this is someone influenced by the ADOS/FBA "rhetoric" fukk all the way outta here with all that. But its the Sabbath I'm finna relax and go workout old man you have a blessed day I ain't got nothing more to say

Who skipped over what video, fakkit? I addressed it directly. I specifically said if a video like that was posted nikkas woulda been equally upset. You came in here and instead of addressing the video posted in OP you went straight to your Yakubian tactics by posting "what would happen if FBA was walking around in Haiti and fell victim to a criminal". Straight trying to create division between Blacks. You'sa straight fakkit, honky and I'm saying this...SPEAKING FOR MYSELF AND NOBODY ELSE...I hope you get violated something really bad by one of your fellow cacs. Hopefully sooner than later. Have a fukked up day, I ain't got nothing more to say.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the difference, stupid fakkit... we don't shyt on FBA. On OR offline. I LOVE ALL BLACK PEOPLE. I was born and raised in NY and my closest friends are Black Americans. fukk any Black folk look like dissing other Black folk just cause of some shyt you seen grifters and cac agents post on the internet? You're a fukking weirdo and a p*ssy.
I been saying this for a year or so

I’m nyc born and bred

This was NEVER a issue now it is

No one cared
Busta
Biggie
Monie luv
Slick Rick
Was Jamaican

Kangol
Dave plug 2
Saigon
Are Haitian

Foxy
Clark Kent
Phife
Trini

And so many others
We didn’t care

It’s a huge melting pot

Now we have to separate because of what?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I been saying this for a year or so

I’m nyc born and bred

This was NEVER a issue now it is

No one cared
Busta
Biggie
Monie luv
Slick Rick
Was Jamaican

Kangol
Dave plug 2
Saigon
Are Haitian

Foxy
Clark Kent
Phife
Trini

And so many others
We didn’t care

It’s a huge melting pot

Bro, this just some internet shyt. I'm all around town...little to none of this shyt is going on offline. The ones pushing this anti-Black shyt on here is a fringe group of nerds who just want to be apart of something and venting online because they are losers. Look at this group:

@Voice of Reason :dead:
@K.O.N.Y :dead:
@HarlemHottie :dead:

@blackestofpanthers :dead:

@tuckgod :dead:

@OG Talk :dead:

Bunch of shyt posting losers :russ:

The ones who aren't Black, like @DonB90, @JackRoss, @Bunchy Carter and @Yzak , are just agents of chaos trying to cause more rifts between Black people.

Shout out to my real Black Americans who ain’t jacking this weirdo anti-Black shyt that some internet conman created.

Last edited:

Mega

Superstar
Daps

That Haitian American couple were released and are safe.

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Social media the main culprit. A lot of people are gullible to believe what they’re told

Internet black people have been radicalized to hate and caused animosity against their own
Decades of Pan-African rhetoric, opportunism, and remittances leaving the country to build communities in countries that look down on a people who made it possible got them feeling like they're alone in what they thought was a global struggle... we here.
Next year an election year.
We not seen this "radicalization" become political.
It's moments like this where something will give.​

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Bro, this just some internet shyt. I'm all around town...little to none of this shyt is going on offline. The ones pushing this anti-Black shyt on here is a fringe group of nerds who just want to be apart of something and venting online because they are losers. Look at this group:

@Voice of Reason :dead:
@K.O.N.Y :dead:
@HarlemHottie :dead:

@blackestofpanthers :dead:

@tuckgod :dead:

@OG Talk :dead:

Bunch of shyt posting losers :russ:

The ones who aren't Black, like @DonB90, @JackRoss, @Bunchy Carter and @Yzak , are just agents of chaos trying to cause more rifts between Black people.

Shout out to my real Black Americans who ain’t jacking this weirdo anti-Black shyt that some internet conman created.
Damn jit you still in here ranting and raving. Go play bingo or something old man its Saturday enjoy yourself

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
We didn’t care

It’s a huge melting pot

:mjlol: The fact that you know all their ethnicities proves that wasn't shyt ever melted together, game goofy af.

Any ADOS who dapped this is a self hating c00n. Reported. :umad:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol: The fact that you know all their ethnicities proves that wasn't shyt ever melted together, game goofy af.

Any ADOS who dapped this is a self hating c00n. Reported. :umad:

This ugly heffa used to suck mad non-FBA dikk. One of them nikkas tossed her to the Bushes and she been :mad: ever since