Springfield, OH man pleads guilty to Hate crimes against Haitians/* gets 20 year sentence

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Of course but let an American get juked for his cash overseas and its "You gotta know how to move you not in America" and "You in a 3rd world country gotta keep ya head on a swivel" with the:francis: ....but one dusty negro starts running Haitians pockets in dusty ass Ohio and them same posters wanna run in here and play the victim. Keep that same energy.... Miss me with that shyt.
a tourist would get robbed because they are an outsider perceived to have money not because they are Black American

dude is victimizing haitians for beinig haitian

you tried tho. that's the important thing. you tried to juelz but it's not gonna cut it. coli posters didn't make up the narrative the story came with. you mad because they said he sound like a coli poster and it's true.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I been saying this for a year or so

I’m nyc born and bred

This was NEVER a issue now it is

No one cared
Busta
Biggie
Monie luv
Slick Rick
Was Jamaican

Kangol
Dave plug 2
Saigon
Are Haitian

Foxy
Clark Kent
Phife
Trini

And so many others
We didn’t care

It’s a huge melting pot

Now we have to separate because of what?

now busta is walking around being disrespectful and not being checked for it

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This ugly heffa used to suck mad non-FBA dikk. One of them nikkas tossed her to the Bushes and she been :mad: ever since
:dahell: I dated in NYC, yes.

Was I bushed? First of all, I don't get bushed. That's absurd. :mjlol: Any man I've ever been with would gladly take me back. Second, one proposed. He currently makes A LOT of money, as was expected. Big dikk, no stroke. Sorry, couldn't do it. Another wanted me to come back home and help his country. I declined, though I found it noble and the sex was amusingly athletic.

And I would still cuss they ass smooth out for anti ados disrespect and/ or check them if they got too comfortable. Luckily, ppl don't really play with me like that irl. "Internet ass mf'ers," indeed.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
You mad bytch :pachaha:

nikkas trying to throw stones and hide their hands in here on some Black Americans victimizing poor Haitian immigrants like Haitian isn't the kidnap and ransom capital of the Western world fukk outta here.
mexico got that fakkit

parallax

Superstar
Daps
@TripleAgent @parallax
@HarlemHottie
@Voice of Reason @DonB90
@blackestofpanthers

who's this dude @coldcall

He negged me with the following comment -Fukk FBA and your ancestors

:jbhmm:
no surprise with that. people always gaslight us into thinking that shyt like that is in our heads or that everyone was peaceful before ados/fba came along then you see places like nairaland and somalispot and very similar rhetoric is used over there as well. thats why i know some of these dudes are full of shyt

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Mega

Superstar
Daps

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Now we hate each other

So let’s completely separate

And have nothing to do with each other

That seems to be the best thing to do right?
thats quite the distance to go to instead of just calling the bs foe what it is