SPOTIFY gets 400 million dollar stimulus from RULERS OF THE WORLD: GOLDMAN & SACHS

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I don't know about you brehs but I think I would stop advancing once I reached Super Excellent Master :win:

Do the other members gotta call you that?:ohhh:

Like for instance if im planning on a date and im trying to show out for a fine piece of ass, so like I go to a nice classy ass club, run by a member and walk in
and cus gotta be all humble and deferential and say

" Welcome Super Excellent Master, how can I be of service" :lawd:

and Im like

" Pleb fetch me your finest offerings for me and my lady":takedat:

and he gotta be like

"Sure thing Super Excellent Master" :lawd:

:pachaha:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
When I think secret society, I don't think it means literally the group being a secret, it means the inner workings of how the group functions is a secret.

For instance, you know something is up because why do these groups have degrees of knowledge? To me if a group is all about helping the community, they don't need to have degrees of ascension until one achieves mastery. You have to ask mastery of what? If its mastery of self, what is the reward for mastering self? Maybe this reward is power to control your environment, I don't know but, anyone with open eyes can see its deeper then "helping the community". That is just to be in good grace with everyone, and keep the heat off of you. Any good hustler does that.

BTW, I don't have an issue with any group because I have a feeling it goes deeper then both who argue for, or against, the groups understand.
i think that's where people are having the issue

it's hard to see a group as secret, when they have a website with a store and an faq of how to join... i don't think anyone disagrees that there is secret shyt going on inside and up top

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The real secret society is Builderberg, Google it. They meet once a year, sometimes they announce the meeting, security is tight as fukk. Last time they met they said it was to discuss world peace. Bullshyt. Clinton visited them before he became president and so did Obama:mjpls:, The most powerful western world leaders carry out orders from this group. They are not the masons, they on some other shyt, they are often referred to being the most powerful secret society in the world.

swerve

All Star
Daps
The real secret society is Builderberg, Google it. They meet once a year, sometimes they announce the meeting, security is tight as fukk. Last time they met they said it was to discuss world peace. Bullshyt. Clinton visited them before he became president and so did Obama:mjpls:, The most powerful western world leaders carry out orders from this group. They are not the masons, they on some other shyt, they are often referred to being the most powerful secret society in the world.
It's a conference for politicians :beli:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
And u dummies wanna talk about ILLUMINATI ... :russ:

"The GLOBALISTS don't need a SECRET SOCIETY to accomplish their task"
:usure:

"What if it could be shown that the elitist are all apart of the secret societies and that corporations are also controlled by them or that they created the very capitalistic system that you speak of?"
VISIONARY INVESTMENT BANKER
GEOFFREY T. BOISI, WG’71
IN 1978, ONLY SEVEN years after earning his Wharton MBA, Geoffrey Boisi became the youngest partner of Goldman, Sachs & Co. As Management Committee partner, the young banker became responsible for the firm’s worldwide investment banking activities. He then became co-founder, chairman, and CEO of The Beacon Group, LLC, a private equity and advisory firm headquartered in New York City.

Boisi made a celebrated deal in 2000 when he sold Beacon for $500 million to Chase Manhattan Bank, which soon merged with J.P. Morgan & Co. Boisi served as vice chairman of investment banking for the new JP Morgan Chase, envisioning a world of giant business enterprises — “corporate city-states,” he called them — and reconfiguring the company as a combination investment and commercial bank that would serve them with a leaner, more productive staff.

In 2002 JP Morgan Chase suffered heavy losses in Enron, Global Crossings, and other bad investments that preceded Boisi’s arrival. The one-time wunderkind then shocked Wall Street with a sudden early retirement amid a management shake-up by Chairman and CEO William Harrison.

A bold and blunt-spoken leader, Boisi has thrown himself into charitable pursuits with characteristic vigor. A Knight of Malta and devout Catholic, Boisi serves as trustee for the Papal Foundation and Joseph P. Kennedy Enterprises. In addition, Boisi is a co-founder and chair of The National Mentoring Partnership and is a director of Communities in Schools.

Throughout his career, he has continued his service to Wharton. Boisi served as co-chair with the late Mickey Tarnopol, W’58, vice chairman of the Investment Banking Division of Bear, Stearns & Co., Inc, on Wharton’s Campaign for Sustained Leadership, helping the School surpass its original $350 million campaign goal to raise $445.7 million. He and Tarnopol were both honored with Wharton Dean’s Medals in 2003. Boisi currently serves on Wharton’s Board of Overseers.
YORK-RITE-DEGREES2.jpg

The Knights of Malta is a world organization with its threads weaving through business, banking, politics, the CIA, other intelligence organizations, P2 (Freemasonry), religion, education, law, military, think tanks, foundations, the United States Information Agency, the United Nations, and numerous other organizations. They are not the oldest but are one of the oldest branches of the Order of the Quest in existence. The world head of the Knights of Malta is elected for a life term, with the approval of the Pope. The Knights of Malta have their own Constitution and are sworn to work toward the establishment of a New World Order with the Pope at its head. Knights of Malta members are also powerful members of the CFR and the Trilateral Commission.

The Knights of Malta ALL have diplomatic immunity. They can ship goods across borders without paying duty or undergoing customs check. Does that ring any bells? In any case, that is power.

The Knights of Malta is held up by a backbone consisting of nobility. Nearly half of the 10,000 members belong to Europe's oldest and most powerful families. This cements the alliance between the Vatican and the "Black Nobility." The Black Nobility is mostly the rich and powerful of Europe. The head of the Black Nobility is the family that can claim direct descendancy from the last Roman emperor. Maybe now you can see that things are beginning to fall into their proper place.

Membership in the Knights of Malta entails obedience to one's superior in THE ORDER and ultimately to the Pope. Therefore, a U.S. ambassador who is also a member of the Knights of Malta faces a conflict of interest. Why is this fact ignored? President Bush appointed Knight of Malta Thomas Melledy to the post of U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican.
- William Cooper: Behold a Pale Horse 1991
:sas2:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Apple is waiting in the shadows ready to unveil something that'll impress stockholders more than the iWatch . . Think about it, think they're gonna unveil some bullshyt?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
so much misinformation and so much stupidity.

- this cash infusion from Goldman Sachs Group is courtesy of the Apple Executive Board. Tidal's practices and agenda directly conflict with the business model of it's competitors, so they'll be collectively squeezed out by said competitors. Apple knows that Spotify is a safe competitor who knows and intends to stay in it's lane and each company benefits from the existence of the other by driving demand.

- the greatest way to hide something is to hide it in plain sight. the Mason's are absolutely a secret society but they are NOT one that runs the world or one that has influence to manipulate the world. they are a secret society in the sense that they have occult/ancient texts, secrets and practices that are to only be shared with REAL initiates.

- money rules the world, that's no secret. you know the names of the families and of their origins but you're powerless to do anything about it because they have centuries of alliances that have transformed their simple influence into their outright will. they aren't interested in world domination, they've had that for centuries, they're only concerned with maintaining their legacies and extending their wealth. they can only be weakened once one of the families breaks the alliance.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
so much misinformation and so much stupidity.

- this cash infusion from Goldman Sachs Group is courtesy of the Apple Executive Board. Tidal's practices and agenda directly conflict with the business model of it's competitors, so they'll be collectively squeezed out by said competitors. Apple knows that Spotify is a safe competitor who knows and intends to stay in it's lane and each company benefits from the existence of the other by driving demand.

- the greatest way to hide something is to hide it in plain sight. the Mason's are absolutely a secret society but they are NOT one that runs the world or one that has influence to manipulate the world. they are a secret society in the sense that they have occult/ancient texts, secrets and practices that are to only be shared with REAL initiates.

- money rules the world, that's no secret. you know the names of the families and of their origins but you're powerless to do anything about it because they have centuries of alliances that have transformed their simple influence into their outright will. they aren't interested in world domination, they've had that for centuries, they're only concerned with maintaining their legacies and extending their wealth. they can only be weakened once one of the families breaks the alliance.
I agree with the Apple/Spotify assessment, I said something similar in another thread but I also included Tidal. It has also been shown that Universal Records has their hand in both Apple/Spotify. I think the industry just wants to bring more awareness to streaming in general and that there is enough money to go around. Even if you look at the roster of artist that Tidal showcased, you go right back to Universal Records. So technical they have their hands in Tidal as well. No matter how many streaming services there are Universal will eat regardless.

I disagree with your second point and it flat out contradicts your third point completely as I have already shown the masonic creation of international banking system and can show their control of it to this day.
dollar_mason_seal.jpg

The only thing I will say is that there is a group that controls Freemasonry which is why I laugh at the initial post made.

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is better than the three lower degrees of Free Masonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Free Masonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands. By establishing reading societies, and subscription libraries, and taking these under our direction, and supplying them through our labours, we may turn the public mind which way we will." - Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati in John Robison's Proofs of a Conspiracy, 1793.

"FREEMASONRY is a fraternity within a fraternity—an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect. Before it is possible to intelligently discuss the origin of the Craft, it is necessary, therefore, to establish the existence of these two separate yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of "free and accepted" men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most august fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcanum arcanorum. Those Brethren who have essayed to write the history of their Craft have not included in their disquisitions the story of that truly secret inner society which is to the body Freemasonic what the heart is to the body human. In each generation only a few are accepted into the inner sanctuary of the Work, but these are veritable Princes of the Truth and their sainted names shall be remembered in future ages together with the seers and prophets of the elder world. Though the great initiate-philosophers of Freemasonry can be counted upon one's fingers, yet their power is not to be measured by the achievements of ordinary men. They are dwellers upon the Threshold of the Innermost, Masters of that secret doctrine which forms the invisible foundation of every great theological and rational institution." - Manly P. Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, page 433