SPOTIFY gets 400 million dollar stimulus from RULERS OF THE WORLD: GOLDMAN & SACHS

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Why are you so hostile? Calm down.
lol
Because he's a Freemason.:mjlol:
You Dumb Fukk

Knights Templars were NOT a secret society...

They identity was known when they put in work for the Catholic Church during the Crusades to retake Jerusalem from the Muslims.....

But once they started collecting assets in the form of precious metals and artifacts they had the resources to start their BANKING SYSTEM....

Which is when the CATHOLIC CHURCH said HELL NAH....cause during that time the Catholic Church was the largest property and asset holder. ..

So the Catholic Church along with King Phillip of France whom was jealous and bitter of the Templers cause they wouldn't let him joined conspired to successfully destroy the Templers....

A few survived and sought refuge in Scotland. ...hence the birth of SCOTTISH RITE FREEMASONRY and the rest is history.....

Ain't NO SECRET....you ain't no SECRET SOCIETY when u have belt buckles. .car decals....and fundraisers....

And none of this shut has anything to do with Bank Investors or the thread subject

only thing u accomplished is going off the subject which is your pathetic talent YOU PARONOID TIN FOIL KUFI HAT WEARING FUKKBOY....

All in my inbox and I ain't even give u my number :camby:

Thank God for the IGNORE button :blessed:
You are aware that the York Rite of Freemasonry contains THE Knight Templar degrees right?
YORK-RITE-DEGREES2.jpg

As in present tense. How could they be successfully destroyed if they are still around to this day? :francis:

And u dummies wanna talk about ILLUMINATI ... :russ:

"The GLOBALISTS don't need a SECRET SOCIETY to accomplish their task"

You said that they don't need secret societies so I mentioned that a secret society started international banking.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
lol
Because he's a Freemason.:mjlol:

You are aware that the York Rite of Freemasonry contains THE Knight Templar degrees right?
YORK-RITE-DEGREES2.jpg

As in present tense. How could they be successfully destroyed if they are still around to this day? :francis:

You said that they don't need secret societies so I mentioned that a secret society started international banking.

As pointed out, them nikkas wasn't no secret society. Smart people already knew and been knowing banks rule the world brehs and they have for like a millennium. Black folk need to unite and start our owners bank brehs. This why whitey keeps us divided and fighting each other, it's a fukking distraction designed to occupy our free thinking time so we can't figure some shyt like this out.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
I'm cool and I'm sorry for the emotion

But this dude Young Nacho Draws been following me in all these threads and my inbox with his fascination with "Secret Satanic Booty Hole" rituals....

He is aggravating :to:
You're a liar! We did have pm convos in the past and exchanged info. But you lying about the "Secret Satanic Booty Hole" rituals.... The convo's were mutually beneficial and you said some of the info I presented to you was going to be turned into a thread.
"THANKS FOR THE RIFKIND STORY"

I quoted you recently and you pm'd me back to answer what you could have answered in thread. Not sure how quoting you constitutes following you around. You sound paranoid and now your little secret society bs line has backfired on you and you mad cause I know the truth. Put me on your ignore list I don't care. You not the only one who knows some ish so don't get mad when someone calls you out on your bs.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
As pointed out, them nikkas wasn't no secret society. Smart people already knew and been knowing banks rule the world brehs and they have for like a millennium. Black folk need to unite and start our owners bank brehs. This why whitey keeps us divided and fighting each other, it's a fukking distraction designed to occupy our free thinking time so we can't figure some shyt like this out.
You're talking about them in past tense, I have already shown they are still around to this day and even the other guy has admitted it by saying they created Scottish Rite Freemasonry. They are a secret society today, what are you talking about? Miss me with the rhetoric that we know they exist therefore they aren't secret. You're acting as if secrecy isn't a huge part of their order. As if they don't swaer blood oaths under the penalty of death for revealing various masonic info.

Let me take what you said and run a question by you. If banks rule they world and have ruled the world and the Templar's created international banking, does that mean that the Templar's rule the world?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
and yall thought this was about how much it costs for a subscription. they trying to make darn sure black folks aint running their own/distributing their own music. in addition they are making darn sure artist are not in control of their own destiny. NOPE, not today.
I don't know about that one. We don't really know how much of Tidal Jay even owns.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:dwillhuh: @The HONORABLE SKJ come in here droppin big jewels while shyttin on us at the same time on some Melvin shyt....

"Goldman And Sachs....you lil dumb motherfukkers"
4827_6_screenshot.png

:russ: nah g..that wasn't my intent.........

I just recall being younger working at a company that Goldman and Sachs had purchased significant equity in.....

so of course I was wondering about my "future" at the company but also WHO DA FUKK ARE THESE DUDES?? :patrice:

did my research and basically found out they were the "money men" behind virtually every company that was trying to resolve debt or restructure their business model...

but it didn't stop their I found out how they basically had a key person or involvement in the white house since the Clinton Administration .....being that Clinton was a certified "GLOBALIST" it wasn't suprising to see the Goldman and Sachs stamp on virtually government institution from Mexico to Italy...

so blatant they have been with this "conflict of intrest" that one former IMF (international monetary fund) economist commenting on GOLDMAN AND SACHS influence over the EUROPEAN GOVERNMENTS.

and all this shyt got confirmed when upon eventualy leaving that corporation I had the "fortune" of working for a Real Estate firm which was headed by some big money lobbyist, which basically proved to me over the years working and dealing with this lobbyist on a personal level.........my VOTE is insignificant compared to his CASH :noah:

"Simon Johnson, the former International Monetary Fund economist, in his book 13 Bankers, argued that Goldman Sachs and the other large banks had become so close to government in the run-up to the financial crisis that the US was effectively an oligarchy. At least European politicians aren't "bought and paid for" by corporations, as in the US, he says.

:ohhh:

hmmmm...
obama_romney_vote_cartoon.jpg

they weren't lying GOLDMAN AND SACHS were the "braintrust" behind the Euroopean Union and IMF handing out these debt ridden loans to nations like Greece and Italy in hopes that they DEFAULT and eventually have to have GOLDMAN AND SACHS step in and MANAGE THE GOVERNMENT.

Last edited: