SPOTIFY gets 400 million dollar stimulus from RULERS OF THE WORLD: GOLDMAN & SACHS

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:damn:...have they ever gave a black owned company this much cash?

A Black Owned Corporation is an OXYMORAN

32731191.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's no coincidence that Spotify is getting this shot in the arm over the last few months. Some might say it's due to Tidal - after all, this positive Spotify shyt has happened during Tidal's launch period. But in reality this is about Apple. Tidal doesn't have the capital - monetary or in terms of mindshare amongst consumers - to compete with the big boys. Spotify is preparing for Apple's massive Beats streaming push.

We're basically seeing a battle for the next frontier yall. The next few years will be very interesting. If I had to bet I'd say Apple will come out on top...

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:dwillhuh: @The HONORABLE SKJ come in here droppin big jewels while shyttin on us at the same time on some Melvin shyt....

"Goldman And Sachs....you lil dumb motherfukkers"
4827_6_screenshot.png

Every time dude makes a thread, it's like a filter to sift who's watching shyt from the ground up and who's watching shyt from the top down.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
It's no coincidence that Spotify is getting this shot in the arm over the last few months. Some might say it's due to Tidal - after all, this positive Spotify shyt has happened during Tidal's launch period. But in reality this is about Apple. Tidal doesn't have the capital - monetary or in terms of mindshare amongst consumers - to compete with the big boys. Spotify is preparing for Apple's massive Beats streaming push.

We're basically seeing a battle for the next frontier yall. The next few years will be very interesting. If I had to bet I'd say Apple will come out on top...
Jobs always wins in the end, friend. :shaq:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
why did Spotify loses hundreds of millions to begin with?

I disagree with the "free" method to begin with.

IF somoenes album drops today, it's immediately on Spotify. Let's say it has 7 good songs and the other 5 are trash. People just make a playlist of the 7 good songs and never need to buy the album. Sure they have to "Shuffle" them to listen, but if it's 7 good songs then they're all pleasureable to listen to.

The whole thing is counter-intuitive.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You are aware that the Knights Templar are considered to be the first international bankers rights?

You Dumb Fukk

Knights Templars were NOT a secret society...

They identity was known when they put in work for the Catholic Church during the Crusades to retake Jerusalem from the Muslims.....

But once they started collecting assets in the form of precious metals and artifacts they had the resources to start their BANKING SYSTEM....

Which is when the CATHOLIC CHURCH said HELL NAH....cause during that time the Catholic Church was the largest property and asset holder. ..

So the Catholic Church along with King Phillip of France whom was jealous and bitter of the Templers cause they wouldn't let him joined conspired to successfully destroy the Templers....

A few survived and sought refuge in Scotland. ...hence the birth of SCOTTISH RITE FREEMASONRY and the rest is history.....

Ain't NO SECRET....you ain't no SECRET SOCIETY when u have belt buckles. .car decals....and fundraisers....

And none of this shut has anything to do with Bank Investors or the thread subject

only thing u accomplished is going off the subject which is your pathetic talent YOU PARONOID TIN FOIL KUFI HAT WEARING FUKKBOY....

All in my inbox and I ain't even give u my number :camby:

Thank God for the IGNORE button :blessed:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You Dumb Fukk

Knights Templars were NOT a secret society...

They identity was known when they put in work for the Catholic Church during the Crusades to retake Jerusalem from the Muslims.....

But once they started collecting assets in the form of precious metals and artifacts they had the resources to start their BANKING SYSTEM....

Which is when the CATHOLIC CHURCH said HELL NAH....cause during that time the Catholic Church was the largest property and asset holder. ..

So the Catholic Church along with King Phillip of France whom was jealous and bitter of the Templers cause they wouldn't let him joined conspired to successfully destroy the Templers....

A few survived and sought refuge in Scotland. ...hence the birth of SCOTTISH RITE FREEMASONRY and the rest is history.....

Ain't NO SECRET....you ain't no SECRET SOCIETY when u have belt buckles. .car decals....and fundraisers....

And none of this shut has anything to do with Bank Investors or the thread subject

only thing u accomplished is going off the subject which is your pathetic talent YOU PARONOID TIN FOIL KUFI HAT WEARING FUKKBOY....

All in my inbox and I ain't even give u my number :camby:

Thank God for the IGNORE button :blessed:

Why are you so hostile? Calm down.