SPOTIFY gets 400 million dollar stimulus from RULERS OF THE WORLD: GOLDMAN & SACHS

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You Dumb Fukk

Knights Templars were NOT a secret society...

They identity was known when they put in work for the Catholic Church during the Crusades to retake Jerusalem from the Muslims.....

But once they started collecting assets in the form of precious metals and artifacts they had the resources to start their BANKING SYSTEM....

Which is when the CATHOLIC CHURCH said HELL NAH....cause during that time the Catholic Church was the largest property and asset holder. ..

So the Catholic Church along with King Phillip of France whom was jealous and bitter of the Templers cause they wouldn't let him joined conspired to successfully destroy the Templers....

A few survived and sought refuge in Scotland. ...hence the birth of SCOTTISH RITE FREEMASONRY and the rest is history.....

Ain't NO SECRET....you ain't no SECRET SOCIETY when u have belt buckles. .car decals....and fundraisers....

And none of this shut has anything to do with Bank Investors or the thread subject

only thing u accomplished is going off the subject which is your pathetic talent YOU PARONOID TIN FOIL KUFI HAT WEARING FUKKBOY....

All in my inbox and I ain't even give u my number :camby:

Thank God for the IGNORE button :blessed:

:russ: :dead:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You Dumb Fukk

Knights Templars were NOT a secret society...

They identity was known when they put in work for the Catholic Church during the Crusades to retake Jerusalem from the Muslims.....

But once they started collecting assets in the form of precious metals and artifacts they had the resources to start their BANKING SYSTEM....

Which is when the CATHOLIC CHURCH said HELL NAH....cause during that time the Catholic Church was the largest property and asset holder. ..

So the Catholic Church along with King Phillip of France whom was jealous and bitter of the Templers cause they wouldn't let him joined conspired to successfully destroy the Templers....

A few survived and sought refuge in Scotland. ...hence the birth of SCOTTISH RITE FREEMASONRY and the rest is history.....

Ain't NO SECRET....you ain't no SECRET SOCIETY when u have belt buckles. .car decals....and fundraisers....

And none of this shut has anything to do with Bank Investors or the thread subject

only thing u accomplished is going off the subject which is your pathetic talent YOU PARONOID TIN FOIL KUFI HAT WEARING FUKKBOY....

All in my inbox and I ain't even give u my number :camby:

Thank God for the IGNORE button :blessed:

:laff:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Pay attention and remember this post ..

"Remember when streaming services were only $9.99 and every one had their own account"

In the future expect a $60-$100 service that would be alike digital cable where most middle class homes have it, rather then a few people carrying their own accounts. "I buy so many albums every month that I just decided to get the service" vs. "I don't really buy that many new albums so instead of getting the service I just buy the albums I need" . . if you trace the real money behind Tidal you'll see it's the music industry pushing a lossless agenda . . this is to render the "mp3" and even the CD obsolete, this will set the ground for a new physical format that is beyond CD and carries a high-resolution format that'll take up too much space to be conveniently stored on a personal storage . . and thus the era of high-fidelity audio will be ushered in. This will create additional revenue for back-catalogs ala Disney movies coming out again when a new format arrives. The audiophile will be rendered obsolete as we will all be audiophiles by default. Speakers will evolve and the change will be like black and white TV to color TV

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pay attention and remember this post ..

"Remember when streaming services were only $9.99 and every one had their own account"

In the future expect a $60-$100 service that would be alike digital cable where most middle class homes have it, rather then a few people carrying their own accounts. "I buy so many albums every month that I just decided to get the service" vs. "I don't really buy that many new albums so instead of getting the service I just buy the albums I need" . . if you trace the real money behind Tidal you'll see it's the music industry pushing a lossless agenda . . this is to render the "mp3" and even the CD obsolete, this will set the ground for a new physical format that is beyond CD and carries a high-resolution format that'll take up too much space to be conveniently stored on a personal storage . . and thus the era of high-fidelity audio will be ushered in. This will create additional revenue for back-catalogs ala Disney movies coming out again when a new format arrives. The audiophile will be rendered obsolete as we will all be audiophiles by default. Speakers will evolve and the change will be like black and white TV to color TV
Nah, its music, all you have to do is record it while its streaming. Its not like video that needs much more data. Lossless files on Tidal are just CD quality files without the actual CD. As far as higher quality files, they have sites for those now, its just a lot of popular music isn't on there because most people don't value HiFi sound.

I don't see labels doing all that for something they dont get paid for. Speakers, and other items, are too much work for them with very little return compared to music. Maybe one or two things but not a whole system. It will take too much time, and energy, to get people to buy the products. If they do these things, it will be marketed to people who have money to spend.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Nah, its music, all you have to do is record it while its streaming. Its not like video that needs much more data. Lossless files on Tidal are just CD quality files without the actual CD. As far as higher quality files, they have sites for those now, its just a lot of popular music isn't on there because most people don't value HiFi sound.

I don't see labels doing all that for something they dont get paid for. Speakers, and other items, are too much work for them with very little return compared to music. Maybe one or two things but not a whole system. It will take too much time, and energy, to get people to buy the products. If they do these things, it will be marketed to people who have money to spend.
You're being practical . . I'm talking about the future

I don't see CD as lossless, it's 16 bit /44 kHz when music is recorded and mixed in the studio at 24 bit - 32 bit (floating) . . 96 kHz - 192 kHz (some prefer 88 kHz as they believe the converstion to 44 is more seamless)

You're being practical though. There's a time when an 800 pounds 60 inch "digital TV" was in your living room and you said "HD? what the fukk is that . . ain't getting better then this :usure:" . . . but guess what, if there's money to be made they'll find a way and I just laid out the blueprint for the music industry's future

It's about expanding the market . . and I'm talking about pushing a format that is so large that it's not feasible to keep it on a personal storage device. You'd have to buy the physical format. If you buy a lot of music . . like 5-7 albums a month, then you'd opt for streaming unless you prefer to collect the packaging.

And you can bet your ass the heads of Sony Corporation have an interest in their subsidiary pushing this agenda. Tidal is backed by UMG and they're pushing lossless right now, Jimmy was pushing the idea of 'high-fidelity' audio with Beats by Dre. . they proved that people will buy a high-end audio product.

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're being practical . . I'm talking about the future

I don't see CD as lossless, it's 16 bit /44 kHz when music is recorded and mixed in the studio at 24 bit - 32 bit (floating) . . 96 kHz - 192 kHz (some prefer 88 kHz as they believe the converstion to 44 is more seamless)

You're being practical though. There's a time when an 800 pounds 60 inch "digital TV" was in your living room and you said "HD? what the fukk is that . . ain't getting better then this :usure:" . . . but guess what, if there's money to be made they'll find a way and I just laid out the blueprint for the music industry's future
Again, for video you need a lot of data because so much goes into it, that's not how it is for sound. You can get music now with those specs you described, its just people aren't buying it in mass like they are streaming, and buying CDs or lossy files. Jimmy iovine tried to get 24 bit files to be the norm a few years ago but it never happened die to needing the right equipment, and a fast internet speed to download the music. It may happen, never say never, but I don't see it, until the majority of people show they want it. People are saying they could care less about the sound quality of Tidal, so I can't see them all of a sudden wanting something even better.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Again, for video you need a lot of data because so much goes into it, that's not how it is for sound. You can get music now with those specs you described, its just people aren't buying it in mass like they are streaming, and buying CDs or lossy files. Jimmy iovine tried to get 24 bit files to be the norm a few years ago but it never happened die to needing the right equipment, and a fast internet speed to download the music. It may happen, never say never, but I don't see it, until the majority of people show they want it. People are saying they could care less about the sound quality of Tidal, so I can't see them all of a sudden wanting something even better.

You're being practical again . . people don't have to show they want it. That's what marketing is for. If Apple puts that shyt out people will flock to it.

download a 24 bit 192 kHz audio file . . imagine your entire catalog like that - it's not fitting a CD, that's first and foremost. Apparently when you get to audio quality that high it's wasted on the human ear . . but that's no matter, we don't have to project pseudo-science to these people we just need advancements in sound as a whole and the audio equipment that is capable of delivering this new advanced sound . . consider it HD. 1080P was the best you could get just a couple years ago, when it couldn't get better they brought out 3D . . people put on stupid goggles to watch stuff at home, now we have super HD. Imagine a 3D sound of sorts

Remember . . don't think practical, it's not about that

maybe it's just not a bit rate we're talking about . . maybe it'll be something else

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
SOS Technical Editor Hugh Robjohns replies: DSD and Super Audio CD are related but different things, and it might be worth clarifying that first. DSD — Direct Stream Digital — is a generic PCM digital audio data format, but one that uses only one bit at a very high sample rate. The standard rate is 64 times 44.1kHz, which is 2.8224MHz. However, the standard DSD rate has long been argued as insufficient, and a higher DSD rate of 5.6448MHz is now offered by some recorders, including the Korg range.

You think Dr. Dre . . the audio perfectionist doesn't wanna record his album at 5,6448MHz?

Well, SACD and DVD-A have been on the scene for some time, but haven't made much of a splash in the consumer market. Direct Stream Digital (DSD) is being used quite a bit as a recording format in high-end classical and jazz circles; Telarc's doing everything in DSD these days. However, the problems of editing, processing and mixing recordings in DSD have never been solved well enough for the format to be adopted by the pop music world. Yet no matter how good they sound at the mastering level, the truth remains: The vast majority of DSD recordings are still delivered to the public on ordinary CDs. - See more at: http://www.mixonline.com/news/profiles/emperors-new-sampling-rate/365968#sthash.7nns7rP4.dpuf