SPOTIFY gets 400 million dollar stimulus from RULERS OF THE WORLD: GOLDMAN & SACHS

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
You're talking about them in past tense, I have already shown they are still around to this day and even the other guy has admitted it by saying they created Scottish Rite Freemasonry. They are a secret society today, what are you talking about? Miss me with the rhetoric that we know they exist therefore they aren't secret. You're acting as if secrecy isn't a huge part of their order. As if they don't swaer blood oaths under the penalty of death for revealing various masonic info.

Let me take what you said and run a question by you. If banks rule they world and have ruled the world and the Templar's created international banking, does that mean that the Templar's rule the world?

Ok, you got me:yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You're talking about them in past tense, I have already shown they are still around to this day and even the other guy has admitted it by saying they created Scottish Rite Freemasonry. They are a secret society today, what are you talking about? Miss me with the rhetoric that we know they exist therefore they aren't secret. You're acting as if secrecy isn't a huge part of their order. As if they don't swaer blood oaths under the penalty of death for revealing various masonic info.

Let me take what you said and run a question by you. If banks rule they world and have ruled the world and the Templar's created international banking, does that mean that the Templar's rule the world?
i think you are entirely missing his point

they are not SECRET... because that would mean we have no knowledge of them, their workings, or anything else...

no... they are out in the open, with a website, an FAQ on how to join, big ass signs on buildings in every major city and most the minor ones too, and like dude said.... bumper stickers, posters, etc etc etc... and it's all advertised

secret would be like 10 world leaders, who we don't know, in a group, that we don't know, making up plans and executing them, while nobody has any clue they even exist... let alone know their names and locations by looking in the yellow pages

free masons are the largest fraternity in the world (got that right off their site).. so yes... i'm sure some rich and powerful join... but my boy is also a mason and he ain't doing shyt... and his dad was one.. and when we went to atlanta some bum nikka was one.. and in vegas we got free drinks cause my boy did the handshake with the bartender who was one

it's just not this big evil secret james bond type of shyt going on.. motherfukkers with money control the world... what's new about that?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
i think you are entirely missing his point

they are not SECRET... because that would mean we have no knowledge of them, their workings, or anything else...

no... they are out in the open, with a website, an FAQ on how to join, big ass signs on buildings in every major city and most the minor ones too, and like dude said.... bumper stickers, posters, etc etc etc... and it's all advertised

secret would be like 10 world leaders, who we don't know, in a group, that we don't know, making up plans and executing them, while nobody has any clue they even exist... let alone know their names and locations by looking in the yellow pages
This argument is so boring it's not even funny. Refute the facts that they have secret hand signs and ways to stand that are only intended for those who have been initiated into their degrees to know. I'll come back and respond. Google Captain William Morgan.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This argument is so boring it's not even funny. Refute the facts that they have secret hand signs and ways to stand that are only intended for those who have been initiated into their degrees to know. I'll come back and respond. Google Captain William Morgan.
cause their teachings and methods are secret

the fukking la lakers have plays and inner workings that aren't out in the public... so does a bank... so does the masons... does that make the entire organization secret??

you can't be this dense... are the bloods a secret organization cause they have a hidden handshake too?? you know in every mason lodge there's a list of ALL the members... do you know a member can bring you in BEFORE you're a member to check the place out... yea some things are off limits... but the ORGANIZATION is not a SECRET

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
And then the Fugees gonna break up, now everyday I wake up
Somebody got something to say
What's all the fukking fussing for? Because I'm grubbing more
And I pack heat like I'm the oven door?
nikkas pray and pray on my downfall

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
You Dumb Fukk

Knights Templars were NOT a secret society...

They identity was known when they put in work for the Catholic Church during the Crusades to retake Jerusalem from the Muslims.....

But once they started collecting assets in the form of precious metals and artifacts they had the resources to start their BANKING SYSTEM....

Which is when the CATHOLIC CHURCH said HELL NAH....cause during that time the Catholic Church was the largest property and asset holder. ..

So the Catholic Church along with King Phillip of France whom was jealous and bitter of the Templers cause they wouldn't let him joined conspired to successfully destroy the Templers....

A few survived and sought refuge in Scotland. ...hence the birth of SCOTTISH RITE FREEMASONRY and the rest is history.....

Ain't NO SECRET....you ain't no SECRET SOCIETY when u have belt buckles. .car decals....and fundraisers....

And none of this shut has anything to do with Bank Investors or the thread subject

only thing u accomplished is going off the subject which is your pathetic talent YOU PARONOID TIN FOIL KUFI HAT WEARING FUKKBOY....

All in my inbox and I ain't even give u my number :camby:

Thank God for the IGNORE button :blessed:
don't e'en talk to that stupid fakkit skj

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apple's about to turn their guns on Spotify, that's all this is. And my money's on Apple.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
cause their teachings and methods are secret

the fukking la lakers have plays and inner workings that aren't out in the public... so does a bank... so does the masons... does that make the entire organization secret??

you can't be this dense... are the bloods a secret organization cause they have a hidden handshake too?? you know in every mason lodge there's a list of ALL the members... do you know a member can bring you in BEFORE you're a member to check the place out... yea some things are off limits... but the ORGANIZATION is not a SECRET
:clap:To the bolded. It's like you guys are trying to rewrite history. Freemasonry was always considered a secret society. But I have seen this recent push by Freemasonry itself to try and distance itself from that term. Nevertheless there is ample evidence to show otherwise. I guess if they didn't murder those who exposed their secrets maybe they would have a case. :laugh:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
:russ: nah g..that wasn't my intent.........

I just recall being younger working at a company that Goldman and Sachs had purchased significant equity in.....

so of course I was wondering about my "future" at the company but also WHO DA FUKK ARE THESE DUDES?? :patrice:

did my research and basically found out they were the "money men" behind virtually every company that was trying to resolve debt or restructure their business model...

but it didn't stop their I found out how they basically had a key person or involvement in the white house since the Clinton Administration .....being that Clinton was a certified "GLOBALIST" it wasn't suprising to see the Goldman and Sachs stamp on virtually government institution from Mexico to Italy...

so blatant they have been with this "conflict of intrest" that one former IMF (international monetary fund) economist commenting on GOLDMAN AND SACHS influence over the EUROPEAN GOVERNMENTS.

and all this shyt got confirmed when upon eventualy leaving that corporation I had the "fortune" of working for a Real Estate firm which was headed by some big money lobbyist, which basically proved to me over the years working and dealing with this lobbyist on a personal level.........my VOTE is insignificant compared to his CASH :noah:

"Simon Johnson, the former International Monetary Fund economist, in his book 13 Bankers, argued that Goldman Sachs and the other large banks had become so close to government in the run-up to the financial crisis that the US was effectively an oligarchy. At least European politicians aren't "bought and paid for" by corporations, as in the US, he says.

:ohhh:

hmmmm...
obama_romney_vote_cartoon.jpg

they weren't lying GOLDMAN AND SACHS were the "braintrust" behind the Euroopean Union and IMF handing out these debt ridden loans to nations like Greece and Italy in hopes that they DEFAULT and eventually have to have GOLDMAN AND SACHS step in and MANAGE THE GOVERNMENT.
:myman: jus fukkin wit u OG... Appreciate damn near ery post u make.

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
jayz gonna go broke brehs. who ever told him to invest in tidal obviously wanted him to fail badly. shady people in the industry brehs.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
jayz gonna go broke brehs. who ever told him to invest in tidal obviously wanted him to fail badly. shady people in the industry brehs.

Nah this won't break JAY Z.....He ain't spending his own capital

Just like SPOTIFY has Goldman Sachs....Jay Z has the Japanese investor SOFTBANK Which gave JAY like 200 mill for a minority stake in TIDAL.....

So if JAYs doesn't see a return on his investment...SOFTBANK will more than likely buy him out for greater equity...nothing to catch feelings over its just business...SOFTBANK is prepared for this

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I think secret society, I don't think it means literally the group being a secret, it means the inner workings of how the group functions is a secret.

For instance, you know something is up because why do these groups have degrees of knowledge? To me if a group is all about helping the community, they don't need to have degrees of ascension until one achieves mastery. You have to ask mastery of what? If its mastery of self, what is the reward for mastering self? Maybe this reward is power to control your environment, I don't know but, anyone with open eyes can see its deeper then "helping the community". That is just to be in good grace with everyone, and keep the heat off of you. Any good hustler does that.

BTW, I don't have an issue with any group because I have a feeling it goes deeper then both who argue for, or against, the groups understand.