Sports Analyst, Emmanuel Acho, says being non-FBA means he doesn't have "generational trauma" and he can speak with no "sting" to white people.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Where do you currently live? Answer the question. You like to talk, talk then nikka. Drop the addy
I'm in the go. Born and raised. You not talkin about shyt. Dolton west when you touch down. You bout to bring me some jollof goofy nikka?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm in the go. Born and raised. You not talkin about shyt. Dolton west when you touch down. You bout to bring me some jollof goofy nikka?
You scared little bytch ass nikka. It's always the track stars with the loudest bark in the room

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Non ADOS c00ning is a special type of c00ning

He's taking a high ground while placing ADOS in a subpar light

I feel no sting because I know who I am and who we are
My nikka, I saw your og post before you edited to fall in live with the status quo of thecoli. I agree with both but the string of whites being racist isn't what gets most Black people, it's the system and the BS that's visible that others don't have to deal with. Like white kids getting 1 million line of credit and we can't even get 3k without wack interest fees. The consistent undermining from banks, legislators, and other key institutions as well.