Sports Analyst, Emmanuel Acho, says being non-FBA means he doesn't have "generational trauma" and he can speak with no "sting" to white people.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Not at all. You choose not to speak on the ills of where your people fled from. Black Americans is your safest bet. Stop it. You aren't fooling anybody. Speak on the country your people fled from and why they don't live there. Then speak on why you're able to do that then speak on why it's still not livable. Please. When you point a finger, three are pointing back at you. I'll never understand your culture or what you ran from because Black Americans.
This is a disrespectful post. Everyone looks to go to place that's more favorable. Even your idol Tariq Nasheed left Alabama which he knew was limiting him to go to Los Angeles. Everyone looks to improve their own situation. That's typical human nature and behavior. What you are saying is c00n babble. nikkatry. Wanting to be the biggest crab in the bucket

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Not at all. You choose not to speak on the ills of where your people fled from. Black Americans is your safest bet. Stop it. You aren't fooling anybody. Speak on the country your people fled from and why they don't live there. Then speak on why you're able to do that then speak on why it's still not livable. Please. When you point a finger, three are pointing back at you. I'll never understand your culture or what you ran from because Black Americans.

you don't know anything about me, u just going purely off of assumption, vibes and xenophobia
u have some serious issues my guy

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What's up with these c00n ass clowns that wanna separate themselves from the group?

"We're one of the good ones"
"I've never actually experienced any racism"
"White people are not bad"
"I didn't come from slaves"

Like it really matters to these sun dodgers :what:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All the way in Canada angry but not moved by why they in Canada :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ask them whats going on in the countries they ran from. The answer is silence then BLACK AMERICANS. Are you "nikkas" ok? Out here speaking 90 languages but on our nuts smh. Generational trauma and colonization isn't a thing
More Sambo babble.

Do you realize how much of a c00n you sound like?

nikka, everyone that came to this country came to this country for financial reasons to better their lives and their family lives outside of ados. Ados has that direct claim and only they have that direct claim. Everyone else came here for the same damn reason. Asking them where they came from and why will just get the same response across the board regardless of race or when they came.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What's up with these c00n ass clowns that wanna separate themselves from the group?

"We're one of the good ones"
"I've never actually experienced any racism"
"White people are not bad"
"I didn't come from slaves"

Like it really matters to these sun dodgers :what:
He's not only miseducated but delusional as well. It's foolish as his direct recent history is under the worst attacks out of ALL races and tribal groups and you can argue with the amount that were enslaved, the chosen people have been under constant genocide for the last 500 years. It befuddled me when I hear this type of idiocy and to be said in public when he would be checked in private just speaks to extreme arrogance as well. It's like you don't care or know shyt.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
More Sambo babble.

Do you realize how much of a c00n you sound like?

nikka, everyone that came to this country came to this country for financial reasons to better their lives and their family lives outside of ados. Ados has that direct claim and only they have that direct claim. Everyone else came here for the same damn reason. Asking them where they came from and why will just get the same response across the board regardless of race or went they came.
Lol sounds like the typical immigrant story. You refuse to fight at home. shyt on Black Americans because you're a coward but I'm Sambo. What's up with your the family you left? What do you call that? Pick and choose ass nikka. What did any of your people fight for?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Run, duck and hide but I'm the sambo. Which one of your family members left majority black country to run into the arms of whites but I'm a Sambo. Projecting like crazy

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No pride. No integrity. No self worth. Just run to the white man. Lol what are the worthless fleers you call family? Smart cowards?? Stop it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol sounds like the typical immigrant story. You refuse to fight at home. shyt on Black Americans because you're a coward but I'm Sambo. What's up with your the family you left? What do you call that? Pick and choose ass nikka. What did any of your people fight for?
Everyone here is an immigrant outside of ados. So everyone will have a similar story as to why they are here.

Saying you or anyone refuses to fight is just a weak juxtaposition. Light hearted c00ning considering you are the messenger who don't have a care in your heart for those you are speaking on.

You are a Sambo. My ados side fought, yours probably snitched. My African side fought, your African side, do you even know them anymore? You aren't on my personal level. If you came at me like you doing on here, I'll put you in a coma like I do these cacs. Watch your tone little nikka and apologize for your ignorance.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Everyone here is an immigrant outside of ados. So everyone will have a similar story as to why they are here.

Saying you or anyone refuses to fight is just a weak juxtaposition. Light hearted c00ning considering you are the messenger who don't have a care in your heart for those you are speaking on.

You are a Sambo. My ados side fought, yours probably snitched. My African side fought, your African side, do you even know them anymore? You aren't on my personal level. If you came at me like you doing on here, I'll put you in a coma like I do these cacs. Watch your tone little nikka and apologize for your ignorance.
Your people are everywhere except home trying to grow. Stop it