Sports Analyst, Emmanuel Acho, says being non-FBA means he doesn't have "generational trauma" and he can speak with no "sting" to white people.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol:

Caribbean Blacks are the most pro-Black based on their history. The Haitian revolution, Garvey, Jamaica, the Bahamas giving aid and shelter to Black people who escaped to their country, the Barbadian revolution, etc..

In the US on the other hand with policies like school integration with whites, it was formulated and pushed as a matter of policy by MLK and every other "civil rights" activist except Malcolm. Who was ignored when he smartly disagreed and said that Black children shouldn't be around cacs given what they've done to Black people for centuries.

Garvey's policy of Black Nationalism was listened to but ignored and rejected by the masses of Black people in the US as well.

And when his organization was destroyed other Black Americans rejected it and chose demanding integration into anti-Black white society.

And as others mentioned Black people in the US don't need to skin bleach, the just have kids with cacs to eliminate their blackness permanently due to self hatred and brainwashing.

Ya'll can have your little diaspora war without this bullshyt revisionist/reductionist history and confirmation bias...

Garvey left the caribbean because they didn't take him serious over there.

They have all types of mixed people across the caribbean, difference is we don't have different economic classes here that are heavily based on colorism like they do there, we're all lumped in as one group.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just looking at the way Acho frames his convos with whites versus blacks lets you know what time he's on. White people are just "oblivious to racism" and he understands that. Meanwhile the black people he speak of are saying "all white people are racists". Just that framing makes it look like black folks are wrong about racism existing and the ones keeping it going.

I was glad Van got in his ass. Acho is one of the black people used to massage white folks egos and tell them that they're not really racist and that racism isn't there problem.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
the Coli is the only place where I’ve been told I don’t fully understand what it means to be black in America because my parents are foreign born.

Don’t take anything too seriously on this site. It will drive you up a wall.
In real life an African, I think Nigerian, straight up said I don’t know why black people are mad at white people we the ones that sold them

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused

European Imperialists (The British in his case being Nigerian) have been in Africa since the mid 1850s, and have destroyed Africa economically, socially, and environmentally

To act like there isn't a generational trauma among white people among Africans is fukking hilarious

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
a self hater is a self hater, whether they bleach or pawg
u just want to pick and choose
You keep saying self hate. Where are your people from? Do you know what self hate is? I don't have to assume on this one. People in YOUR motherland are burning their skin off. Move to majority white countries and find the whitest of white people (male or female) to "love" and bow to. You have the nerve to talk about self hate to Black Americans??? You'll whore yourselves out for a passport then turn around and speak to us about self hate. Stfu

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ask them to make or participate about threads on their country of origin. CRICKETS. These dudes got cousins and aunts getting slaughtered in their countries of origin. CRICKETS. But Black American anything they latch to. Pathetic.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
disingenuous characters

you contradict yourself because you stated my position and know it then say i didn't present it here thus i'm not critical enough. sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. we agreed on the overall point tho. Emmanuel is echoing coli bros so why are they mad? my position has not changed because i'm speaking on hypocrisy. stop playing stupid to escape the point.
The very crux of our argument is that regardless of what your opinion is and you saying it didn’t change, is that you’ve taken considerable steps this many posts in NOT to post this critical sentiment of Acho you claim to have. There’s nothing to contradict. You haven’t given your opinion on Acho’s comments. You’ve only repeated that he mimics thecoli sentiments with his comments. You’ve given your opinion in other threads on this subject but I can’t say with great detail what it was, only that it goes against what some ADOS posters argue. So I had no intention of calling for your opinion to be stated.

Your personal opinion was never the subject of my post. I simply made note that you’ve deliberstly not give your opinion on Acho’s comments. You can say that it wasn’t the focus of why you posted here or any other number of things. But the fact remains, as I’ve seen it in this thread, is that you intentionally have not stated your opinion, as you so often do when it’s ADOS posters, when that same opinion came from this African man, Acho.

I don’t know why you continue to go back and forth. If you have indeed been critical of Acho in this thread as you have been others who said the same, then I’m simply wrong. And I’d have no problem saying so if that’s the case…

If that’s the case.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused

European Imperialists (The British in his case being Nigerian) have been in Africa since the mid 1850s, and have destroyed Africa economically, socially, and environmentally

To act like there isn't a generational trauma among white people among Africans is fukking hilarious

I disagree . This viewpoint lacks perspective and nuance.

We can't go to other people and impose on them how they should feel about themselves based on our local frame of reference. That is his truth, we can't change it for him. Beyond Africans, We get into this with both Dominicans and Puerto Ricans too who will repeatedly tell us they have a different mindset and that they don't value our mindset on racism or WS. Same could be said about those black Polynesians and Micronesians.

From the convos I have had with Africans on this (from both coasts, tho admittedly I have not interacted with south Africans on this) they see their problems as local. Primarily incompetent local leadership. They don't tend to blame white people in Europe .

And there is some truth to it that we often invalidate with our American perspective. It is a fact that every corrupt deal has two parties involved. We place the blame moreso on the cac in the deal, whereas they place the blame on their people in the interaction. And either side can undo the damage. It reminds me a bit of balancing a chemical equation where changing variables on either side of the equal sign/arrow will invalidate the whole reaction.

I've interacted with Ethiopians, Togo people, Guineans, Kenyans, Congolese, Ugandans, tanzanians, sudanese, south sudanese, Egyptians , Nigerians ,Ghanaians, Liberians, Senegalese, Ugandans, etc and out of that sample size I've only met one Ethiopian who shared our perspective of blaming the cac in the interaction.

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
You keep saying self hate. Where are your people from? Do you know what self hate is? I don't have to assume on this one. People in YOUR motherland are burning their skin off. Move to majority white countries and find the whitest of white people (male or female) to "love" and bow to. You have the nerve to talk about self hate to Black Americans??? You'll whore yourselves out for a passport then turn around and speak to us about self hate. Stfu

you're picking and choosing which form of self hate is acceptable based on country of origin

30a.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

This is the one thing I don't like about these new young outspoken Igbos with no history of recent Igbo history. Igbo trauma is worse than ados trauma to the point I truly believe most of the locals and expats need at least to be reprogrammed for two years before we can successfully succeed with Biafra. 5 million+ killed during the genocide. Massive British brainwashing efforts to the point that they banned our language within school and forced many parents to give their kids english first names or they wouldn’t be educated much less given a chance. Many still being killed today and because your parents did a horrible job of teaching you about it and you don't go back, you have a delusion that your in a better position to your brothers who are clearly in a better position is outright shameful. Get a grip, Acho.

I seen his ass in church a couple times looking at foolish as ever. We got to do better. Saying statements like this are not only wrong but flat out disrespectful to your recent ancestors and past ancestors. Some kidnapped to the America's and sold as cattel property. We gotta have respect and understanding especially if we are still in the same damn situation.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol! Don’t know why I busted out laughing reading that part.
He was with Chiney. Guys like him sadly aren't in tuned with our struggle. It's mostly the fault of their parents. They suffer extreme trauma and trying not to give it off to their kids, they hid it without proper education of what really happened. Therefore some of these kids found success in America. Education, athletics, media, etc. While they are educated to the Black American plight, they don't understand it to the depths that they should think twice before making remarks or statements considering their own generational trauma. Ados hasn't lost 5+ million people in 4 years. Ados aren't currently under direct genocide to this day with the west on their global necks the same although the west is definitely on their necks without question and they are under indirect genocide with the music, food, extreme policing, racial inequalities, and extreme financial disparities.

This is where being a small pie within a large buffet is easy to be eaten than being a large elephant under constant attack where your mental is on edge. You can look the other way or at least to some degree think you can.

Sadly, these are the guys they hire at these media conglomerates. Guys like me will stir up the room. Guys like this are safe and they take pride in that too.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
you're picking and choosing which form of self hate is acceptable based on country of origin

30a.gif
Not at all. You choose not to speak on the ills of where your people fled from. Black Americans is your safest bet. Stop it. You aren't fooling anybody. Speak on the country your people fled from and why they don't live there. Then speak on why you're able to do that then speak on why it's still not livable. Please. When you point a finger, three are pointing back at you. I'll never understand your culture or what you ran from because Black Americans.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ask them whats going on in the countries they ran from. The answer is silence then BLACK AMERICANS. Are you "nikkas" ok? Out here speaking 90 languages but on our nuts smh. Generational trauma and colonization isn't a thing

Little cousins still being sold into slavery but BLACK AMERICANS. Man get your priorities in order. Black Americans at the top of they list smh. We white, Arab, Chinese and themselves smh