Sports Analyst, Emmanuel Acho, says being non-FBA means he doesn't have "generational trauma" and he can speak with no "sting" to white people.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yes and i'm critical of them (coli ADOS posters) now saying he is wrong for saying it after they've been saying it

what exactly is your issue then?

maybe your confusion is you like other people in here think i'm supporting him... :laff:
But you’re not critical of HIM saying it as you are when African Americans do. There’s no confusion on my part. I made no attempt to question your opinion to be confused by it. As far as I know, you didn’t give an opinion on his opinion. My point is making it aware that a very opinionated person with specific people, about this specific topic, has decidedly NOT given that typical opinion on the very same topic combating the very same views you have this strong opinion on…when it’s coming from an African.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Breh the Coli is the only place where I’ve been told I don’t fully understand what it means to be black in America because my parents are foreign born.

Don’t take anything too seriously on this site. It will drive you up a wall.
Lmaoo I don’t be paying mind nothin these nikkas say

They hurtin and venting on this site

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:russell:
56a67bc7-29ac-4f4d-a5f6-dd91ef07ba6e_text.gif

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I don't know about this

to me, Acho was baited into a conversation that he was clearly not ready for
Van went there with an agenda, I follow him and he has on few occasions took some talking points from tariq nasheed on his social media accounts.
Unfortunately Acho fell for it and now Van got the click bait he wanted as the anti black immigrant brigade is using his sound bite

Acho issue is that he is smart dumb bro, he can talk with the best of them but dude just says stuff without thinking
he wants to be stephen a smith but has no situational awareness

my advice to him is to be more aware and know when to skip some questions, anything relating to Black Americans, historically or current events he should pass on. Other than that, I don't have any issues with bro. I wish him success.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
ADOS are the most pro-black black people in world.

Skin bleaching is basically non-existent in our communities…
There was literally a platinum thread on here full of posters complaining about Gen Z Black women in America being wenches and sellouts.

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?

Btw, I'm fully AA myself. I'm just trying to find the consistency cause that thread wouldn't have gone plat like that if we were truly the most "pro-Black."

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But you’re not critical of HIM saying it as you are when African Americans do. There’s no confusion on my part. I made no attempt to question your opinion to be confused by it. As far as I know, you didn’t give an opinion on his opinion. My point is making it aware that a very opinionated person with specific people, about this specific topic, has decidedly NOT given that typical opinion on the very same topic combating the very same views you have this strong opinion on…when it’s coming from an African.
disingenuous characters

you contradict yourself because you stated my position and know it then say i didn't present it here thus i'm not critical enough. sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. we agreed on the overall point tho. Emmanuel is echoing coli bros so why are they mad? my position has not changed because i'm speaking on hypocrisy. stop playing stupid to escape the point.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

THIS IS WHAT PPL ARE PURPOSELY MISSING....

THEY MAKE DUDES LIKE ACHO
THE VOICE OF BLACK AMERICANS...

:devil:
:evil:

Let an African American chime in on generational trauma suffered by Southeastern Nigerians because of the Biafran war and then the whole tenor of this conversation changes for some folks. :mjpls:

Exactly

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That's because the self haters in the ADOS community have access to pawgs
they can bypass skin bleaching and produce them little light skin babies
Bypass skin bleaching. "nikka" are you serious? Your folks going to Walgreens to burn off their skin and you talking about pawgs. Stfu

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
ADOS are the most pro-black black people in world.

Skin bleaching is basically non-existent in our communities…

:mjlol:

Caribbean Blacks are the most pro-Black based on their history. The Haitian revolution, Garvey, Jamaica, the Bahamas giving aid and shelter to Black people who escaped to their country, the Barbadian revolution, etc..

In the US on the other hand with policies like school integration with whites, it was formulated and pushed as a matter of policy by MLK and every other "civil rights" activist except Malcolm. Who was ignored when he smartly disagreed and said that Black children shouldn't be around cacs given what they've done to Black people for centuries.

Garvey's policy of Black Nationalism was listened to but ignored and rejected by the masses of Black people in the US as well.

And when his organization was destroyed other Black Americans rejected it and foolishly chose integration into anti-Black white society.

And as others mentioned Black people in the US don't need to skin bleach, the just have kids with cacs to eliminate their blackness permanently due to self hatred and brainwashing.

Last edited:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I see what he's saying but his parents were born in Africa, not him. So he definitely has cac related trauma.

The naivete and "blank slate" condition only applies to blacks born and raised in black countries. But the moment you start living and working with cacs, it doesn't take long for some vile shyt to start leaking into your conscious and subconscious mind. That's how radioactive they are.