Sports Analyst, Emmanuel Acho, says being non-FBA means he doesn't have "generational trauma" and he can speak with no "sting" to white people.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah you a c00n too

Thanks for letting us know
Even him saying Acho is saying the same thing ppl have said in those FBA threads, but not commenting on Acho like he does when he’s in those threads when Black Americans say it. If he saying the same thing, then why the different reaction?

giphy.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
doesnt take much to know what kinda person Acho is

all ima say is this

as a Ghanaian who's a first Generation Canadian (born in Canada)...I dont know a single person who grew up here that doesnt see Carribeans or Africans as black people. I also dont know any of our parents who see a difference between being Black vs. Carribean/African.

All this divisive shyt is extremely stupid and was never a thing until the last couple years online. nikkas really need to go outside

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Van is right. Acho's sit-downs with Cacs called 'Uncomfortable Conversations' as an attempt to be peacekeeper with cacs never sat well with me

If you cant identify with the trauma/baggage of ADOS experience, you shouldn't be the voice to speak for them. Especially when you feel your voice will be received better by cacs because of it.

giphy.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Even him saying Acho is saying the same thing ppl have said in those FBA threads, but not commenting on Acho like he does when he’s in those threads when Black Americans say it. If he saying the same thing, then why the different reaction?

giphy.gif
i commented on him several times and said I was never aware of him before today as well. stop the fake controversy.

you can't tell me how to react when i see bold hypocrisy. i call it out. the only power people have here anymore is trying to control people by calling them c00ns everytime they disagree. there was a few that were willing to be honest and cosign what I said. you asking me why I didn't say anything about what he said. did you conveniently skip over posts or? doubt it just more disingenuous bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have literally never, EVER, heard an african not refer to themselves as a black person. This must be some american bullshyt. The Coli is the only place i hear this rhetoric
Breh the Coli is the only place where I’ve been told I don’t fully understand what it means to be black in America because my parents are foreign born.

Don’t take anything too seriously on this site. It will drive you up a wall.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Oh, so you think its knowledge of ones history that would make one more traumatized:mjlol:?

If you believe that you are just as out of touch as Acho. And the girl in the video said Africans dont realize its a white man at the top pulling the strings. And that everytime they see a white man he's there to save them(not knowing its usually ulterior motives). She is saying Africans have a level of ignorance and ignorance is bliss. Not sure how thats different than Acho acknowledging he is priveledged by not having the "tunnel vision" that black americans have. But I digress,clearly you lack the emotional intelligence:respect:
“Oh so you think….”

Ask your own slanted question then proceed to give an answer to your OWN question pretending youre responding to me :camby:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yes he was. The discussion was about racism IN AMERICA and speaking on that on his platform. Thats why he talked about his experience growing up IN AMERICA and what he heard white folks say and what he heard black folks say. Yall are slow.
White folks gave him permission to speak for them in saying hes more open to them?

Nah…hes one of our people who when white folks tell him youre not like them who says “I know.”

How ELSE can he be that comfortable to voice that hes able to have more conversations with others because he doesnt share African American trauma? Who told him hes that special? Who validated him to make such a comment?

And you are the one calling folks slow? :dahell:

Hes a fukking clown and youre making excuses for him because hes a fellow Nigerian

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White folks gave him permission to speak for them in saying hes more open to them?

Nah…hes one of our people who when white folks tell him youre not like them who says “I know.”

How ELSE can he be that comfortable to voice that hes able to have more conversations with others because he doesnt share African American trauma? Who told him hes that special?

Hes a fukking clown and youre making excuses for him because hes a fellow Nigerian

I dont care about Acho. Im going off whats been posted in this thread. Last time i checked its called conversations with "A Black man" (singular so he is not representing everyone. Just himself and his opinion as a black man living in america). Not conversations with an african american man or black American man or ADOS man. He even takes care to talk about the difference in all the clips ive seen. He built the platform and show himself with his own money. Nobody gave him permission. And nothing is stopping anyone else including van lathan from doing the same thing from their perspective.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i commented on him several times and said I was never aware of him before today as well. stop the fake controversy.

you can't tell me how to react when i see bold hypocrisy. i call it out. the only power people have here anymore is trying to control people by calling them c00ns everytime they disagree. there was a few that were willing to be honest and cosign what I said. you asking me why I didn't say anything about what he said. did you conveniently skip over posts or? doubt it just more disingenuous bullshyt.
Yes that’s all you’ve said, that you weren’t aware. I didn’t say anything that insinuated that you were aware of him before today. That’s a deflection because the entirety of my post is about your history of being extremely critical of black americans saying the same thing he is saying (which I haven’t expressed if I agree or not), and yet no vitriol for your brethren saying the same. Every post of yours is about simply pointing out that he is saying similar things so why are people mad…..but conveniently NOT being critical of him for having the same views you are otherwise so combative of. I just went through your posts in here. I see nothing of you criticizing him for his views. Maybe I missed something but-

Disingenuous indeed. :sas2:

NYC Rebel

Daps
I dont care about Acho. Im going off whats been posted in this thread.
why the fukk are you lying? You just gave a lame assessment of what HE said.

Who told him hes open to more discussions with people because he isnt touched by African American trauma?

How you going to say you dont care minutes after cAring to give a lame ass assessment and calling others slow?

Hes a clown who feels whites validate him. How the hell did you miss that?

You straight up wont answer my questions.

No one feels comfortable enough to be others spokesman without seeking their validation first. :camby:

Picture me saying Im this with other people without those other people telling me so. Hes a pet and its clear youre making excuses for him because hes Nigerian.

Hes a c00n.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn’t say anything that insinuated that you were aware of him before today. That’s a deflection because the entirety of my post is about your history of being extremely critical of black americans saying the same thing he is saying

yes and i'm critical of them (coli ADOS posters) now saying he is wrong for saying it after they've been saying it

what exactly is your issue then?

maybe your confusion is you like other people in here think i'm supporting him... :laff:

comprehension is the kryptonite of the coli. i stated my point from post 1