Splatoon 2

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn, y'all putting in way more work than me. I'm only at level 9. Have had a lot of bad luck with teaming. I'm pretty much always number 1 or 2 in my group but I'm pretty sure my record is below .500. My last match, I hit 1000p, was 2nd on my team, and we still lost :wtf:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What control setup you guys using?
I've been going with the pro using gyro but I've heard a lot of people saying split joycon using gyro is godlike. Haven't tried it yet myself but think I will next session

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Damn, y'all putting in way more work than me. I'm only at level 9. Have had a lot of bad luck with teaming. I'm pretty much always number 1 or 2 in my group but I'm pretty sure my record is below .500. My last match, I hit 1000p, was 2nd on my team, and we still lost :wtf:

:whew: find your main weapon and make sure you ready to use it like yo life depend on it in ranked mode. I like my splash o matic, and I'm cool with the weapon set, but I wish it was the same weapon set as the first one with suction bomb and bomb rush.

There will be other versions of the splash o matic I can try out when I unlock new weapons, but for now this one has poison gas with inkjet. I'm not the best at using inkjet, but I decent enough with the combo. the poison gas really comes in handy with slowing people down and getting even better aim on them for me and my teammates targeting the same person or multiple people.

:whew:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
What control setup you guys using?
I've been going with the pro using gyro but I've heard a lot of people saying split joycon using gyro is godlike. Haven't tried it yet myself but think I will next session

Handheld manual controls is what I've been using for the most part. if I dock it, then grip + manual controls.