Splatoon 2

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
DFYtIEBVwAA-hgF.jpg

yeah, Marina is a savage. Pearl said a certain level makes her dizzy and Marina just said make sure to ralph (barf) on the opposing team. When I do single player, I'm gonna read the scrolls this time, and see just exactly why she's a good Octarian.

My highest kill record at the moment stands at 25. I'm gonna go ahead and buy the scope charger and practice with it for a bit.

DFcr87kW0AEOtux.jpg:large

there is exclusive gear in the splatnet on the app you can order. And I have a lot of unclaimed prizes to get from the salmon run.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Is it worth it brehs? Didn't play the first one but had fun with the beta of the sequel.
me and my wife are really enjoying it, as someone who doesn't play a lot of competitive games it's really fun to just play and have fun
Wife has probably put 8 -10 hours in it over the weekend, I put in like 4

Basically yes get it

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
:dwillhuh: this new pace in rainmaker mode is fukking crazy.

:to: I need my splash o matic. these dudes out here on some no mercy shyt. when you die and watch your partner trapped in their ink with no ink left to get out and the person tosses a splat bomb at them.

Just dipped my feet in Ranked what am I lookn to do in rainmaker? Crack the maker then get it as close to the enemy spawn as possible and I understanding this right? Anytips?

Rell Shyt

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Just dipped my feet in Ranked what am I lookn to do in rainmaker? Crack the maker then get it as close to the enemy spawn as possible and I understanding this right? Anytips?

Rell Shyt

study the short cuts in the levels for rainmaker if any. Especially Morray Towers, in that level it's always good to try and strategically aim for the high wall with the 2 platforms attached it, and go all the way up. it could instantly put you in a very nice lead. Most people who've played the first game know always went for that on which is why the opposing team would rush to make sure nobody runs up the wall with the rainmaker. I would also (which I'm doing now) practice with a charger (sniper) for rainmaker, it's not easy, but the person holding the rainmaker becomes a little more of a better target for you. I was getting real good with the charger in the first one, but now I have to practice again because the specials and subs are a lot more suited for competitive play.

In the first game the specials could easily change the entire game around instantly almost like a "get me out of this messy situation" free card. these new specials you legit have to be a lot more strategic with these ones and use the properly or else...

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:francis: hate when nobody jumps back to the spawn point while I'm taking care of other opponents while one person single handedly is carrying that damn rainmaker down a clear path to are goal post.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Been getting crushed (level 5)
aXpHWD5.png

turf war will always have you moving. in ranked you can at least sometimes set your pace depending on the flow of the match.

Love the artwork with the posts.

this one definitely has people relating to it. lol

DFy4uz4U0AAJbeq.jpg:large

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Got my niece playing tonight

5 years old and she knew how to use the gyro without me telling her :wow:

She finished the tutorial all herself got through most of level 1 in story mode on her own too :mjcry: