Splatoon 2

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Ok, I remember. I finished the match with 900p+ and was like :blessed: cause I knew we won and was certain I was the top performer on the team, then i saw the results and saw you had a bit over 2000p (with the added 1000 for winning) and was :damn:
Lol, my wife plays more than me and be wrecking she had like a 1700 game! I kind of injured myself so i won't be on tonight but we unlocked league battle if you want to run over the weekend

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lol, my wife plays more than me and be wrecking she had like a 1700 game! I kind of injured myself so i won't be on tonight but we unlocked league battle if you want to run over the weekend
I'm nowhere close to league battle
I split playtime with my brother who has his own account. Also, trying to do the campaign at the same time.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
After playing more I have a few questions.

1. What's everyone's load out looking like? I find the paint bucket and Duelies to be be the most effective for me.

2. Motion control or Sticks? Someone told me if u wanna be good at this game u have to learn motion

3.Abilities what is the cap for those? Example in the primary slot is ink resist. In 2 of the sub slots are also ink resist at how many duplicates does it cap? Or does it keep stacking?

Rell Shyt

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
After playing more I have a few questions.

1. What's everyone's load out looking like? I find the paint bucket and Duelies to be be the most effective for me.

2. Motion control or Sticks? Someone told me if u wanna be good at this game u have to learn motion

3.Abilities what is the cap for those? Example in the primary slot is ink resist. In 2 of the sub slots are also ink resist at how many duplicates does it cap? Or does it keep stacking?

Rell Shyt

I try everything but my most used is the splash o matic for the explanation i gave a little earlier in the thread. I'm getting better with the splatterscope (sniper) but I mainly use that for Tower control and Rainmaker

I use the analog stick and play mainly in handheld mode atm. I read all the gyro controls give you the best accuracy, but it just isn't for me.

If I understand it correctly I think you mean the gear stats? If so, the duplicates just mean that's the primary stat your gear will have. in the first game I remember people mainly just re rolling their stats until they got exactly what they wanted. I haven't been monitoring it that much in this game because the main stats I liked in this game was the one that fills your special gauge real fast as it seemed like it was a lot harder to fill it in the first one. I don't believe that's the case in this one.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't see you in it anymore. I'll make a room like last time and can join up. I'll make a password this time.

4589 - pair battle in league battle.
Yeah, I played for an hour but stopped cause I was tired and started playing Mighty Gunvolt Burst

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
if you go on splatnet you can see who from your friends list joined the same team as you for splatfest. you can group up with those people for matches.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So I'm gonna sit the rest of this splatfest out, and I'm back to playing arms. :mjlol: has to be the worst splatfest ive been a part of. And I've played almost all of them. I literally can't find any team Mayo. they gonna have to do something about the pearl situation. Like maybe have Callie support Pearl and Marie support Marina, and then switch it up. idk, but not many like Pearl, and they give her the worst options to pick.

Marina obviously won this one off of Popularity alone which is something they need to work on as well.

I will say tho, that switching level is really nice. I burst out into laughter when some dude was about to take me out with the splash down and I couldn't get out of the way in time, but I realized nothing happened and he was gone had me like :dwillhuh: only to realize the level shifted and dude did a splashdown off the platform. :laff:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
This is my first splat fest not a great first impression, probably play 3 ketchup on ketchup matches to every mayo
If you trying to run a team forget about it