Splatoon 2

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Are people not playing this piff? This is like the hottest game out!

Who wants to do a ranked battle?

yes, they are. people on my friends list playing this game the most. My switch need some charging atm. And Salmon Run was difficult as fukk today. :mjlol: the weapon choice was GAWBAGE. The brush choice was the weakest brush, it has not enough impact to even kill the smaller enemies.

checked on ARMS last night just because :lolbron:

:ehh: still a healthy online. But there was some bad lag in some matches, I'm gonna blame my net atm because it's been acting up.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So is the Aerospray OP? I be putting up 1K regularly since I started using it and me and my wife went from being 50/50 in turf war to being more like 10-15 wins above 50.
Kind of sucks that nintendo online is buttcheeks would be dope to run through with some coli brehs

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So is the Aerospray OP? I be putting up 1K regularly since I started using it and me and my wife went from being 50/50 in turf war to being more like 10-15 wins above 50.
Kind of sucks that nintendo online is buttcheeks would be dope to run through with some coli brehs

it's great for coverage, but not to impactful to kill people. I'm using it for splatzones. we need a 4th person for league battle.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
connection error when it seemed like we were winning, and I got kicked from the room. :deadmanny:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I finally got my splash o matic and I feel agile as fukk with it. but man...team we were facing wasn't fukking around. when you get an ass whoopin like this. it's time to turn the switch off and think about what took place.

Think the JaycE dude just wasn't moving from the spawn point for a little bit.

DF-F1KuUQAAFj6Z.jpg:large

DF-F5_VU0AEUbPg.jpg:large

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think this game could benefit greatly from a "Party Match" mode similar to ARMS. Basically, an online mode where players, maps and modes are rotated randomly as sort of a just for fun mode. You would be able to earn cash but no experience or rank.