Splatoon 2

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you can just go to league battle and choose pair
I don't qualify for league battle yet. I just played ranked for the first time today

Rainmaker is fun but too dependant on teammates. I'm cleaning up right now and still losing :stopitslime:

I had a match with 17 kills using the roller before and every one else on my team in single digits. Of course we got slaughtered

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
fukk Splat Zones for real.

:mjlol: I liked splatzones in the first game more because the levels that had 2 zones you needed to ink up before you gained control were better. this one I've only seen one, and that's in morray towers, but the 2 zones are like so damn close to each other. every other level ive been in so far has one big zone and once everyone gets the center you have to push REAL hard to get them out of there to gain control, so you have to pray you have a decent team to accomplish that.

I was in splatzones thou, and I think Etika was on my team. lol I don't know what his character looks like right now, but the name seems to match.

DGCyBWKUAAAiAn1.jpg:large

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Salmon Run's weapon set was blessed today. :blessed:

:dwillhuh: but there's a catch. the water levels rose like a mother fukker. barely any room to run from a boss on that shyt.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I love this game but there needs to be a fix as disconnects (which I've never had happen to me) happen far too often. You go through a whole match wondering why you're getting slaughtered and then at the end you see 0p on the bottom score of your team :snoop:
Yes I have won with a disconnect on my team before as I'm sure you all have but that's a loss 9/10 times.

:smh: @Hiphoplives4eva dipped right before I got my revenge why you ducking breh :mjgrin:
I played a game with Shinobi
I'm ShinobiBk. Who are you on there?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I played Salmon Run once back on launch day. Didn't like it, but today I played a few matches and I've been missing out this mode is really fun.

Salmon run felt mad easy in the beginning, and I'm sitting there like uhh, that's it? with only 3 waves. but as you get promoted, the fukkery gets more and more crazy, last night was some of the craziest it's ever been for me. couldn't stop playing it.

I love this game but there needs to be a fix as disconnects (which I've never had happen to me) happen far too often. You go through a whole match wondering why you're getting slaughtered and then at the end you see 0p on the bottom score of your team :snoop:
Yes I have won with a disconnect on my team before as I'm sure you all have but that's a loss 9/10 times.

:mjcry: same issue in the last game. but when they stopped supporting the game besides keeping the servers alive, the connection issues seemed to get worse. there's like a period at night, usually after I come home from work about 15 mins to 10pm, where the connection issues are horrid, and I can't really tell how long it lasts. the worst part about it, is that you lose about 10 points or somewhere around that, and you ranked down super heavy because of it. so one day you could be A+ ranked like I was in the last game and in no time be at C+ :francis:

2 days ago they gave me a 5 min time out. :mjlol: I wasn't mad thou because I needed to go to sleep. this shyt just too addicting.

I'm thinking the same period in time where the disconnects were happening in the first game are happing in this one. because I never get disconnected during the day.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I don't think a lot of people like to check the map in this game. I place a beacon in a convenient spot in the enemies territory and nobody goes to destroy it. helps major when I'm trying to get the team back in the lead. or sneak up on em.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't think a lot of people like to check the map in this game. I place a beacon in a convenient spot in the enemies territory and nobody goes to destroy it. helps major when I'm trying to get the team back in the lead. or sneak up on em.
I check it from time to time but I rarely super jump. Way too many instant deaths doing that.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:ehh:Just copped this game for $50. Hope it's worth it.

I'm pissed there's no local split screen 2 player though:scust:.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps

Im ashtaar on there we only played one match but we won a close one

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im ashtaar on there we only played one match but we won a close one
Ok, I remember. I finished the match with 900p+ and was like :blessed: cause I knew we won and was certain I was the top performer on the team, then i saw the results and saw you had a bit over 2000p (with the added 1000 for winning) and was :damn: