Splatoon 2

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can you play two player split screen on a single switch?
Nope, it's a single player game. Online and local wireless (multiple Switches) multiplayer only.
I'm pretty sure it's cause they couldn't get it to run at 60fps in split. They harp on it for multiplayer games.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: this new pace in rainmaker mode is fukking crazy.

:to: I need my splash o matic. these dudes out here on some no mercy shyt. when you die and watch your partner trapped in their ink with no ink left to get out and the person tosses a splat bomb at them.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dwillhuh: this new pace in rainmaker mode is fukking crazy.

:to: I need my splash o matic. these dudes out here on some no mercy shyt. when you die and watch your partner trapped in their ink with no ink left to get out and the person tosses a splat bomb at them.
How you think the Splat Brella (Umbrella Shotgun) is gonna change the game? That shyt looked lit. I see a lot of people switching over once they make it available

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
How you think the Splat Brella (Umbrella Shotgun) is gonna change the game? That shyt looked lit. I see a lot of people switching over once they make it available

yeah a bunch of people will go and test it out when it first hits. i see it being a weapon like the brush or nozzle where you need to practice with it before heading out there in a match.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hey what the fukk just happened. I was splaying a Single Player Mission. I wanted to do something else, so I quit and then I see that nothing saved. What the flying fukk?
That was a ton of work down the drain

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Hey what the fukk just happened. I was splaying a Single Player Mission. I wanted to do something else, so I quit and then I see that nothing saved. What the flying fukk?
That was a ton of work down the drain

:francis: sorry to hear, but I hope that shyt don't happen to me.

I'm a fukking HOG in this game 900-1200p every single round :banderas:

I'm Level 9 so far and I'm ready to get into some ranked shyt:demonic:

:lolbron: I thought I was ready too.

you might win some of your first couple battles like I did, but after that, you'll rank up and you'll be playing with people who are really used to the game by then. I'm B - rank atm, and these dudes don't play.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was :scust: without the roller. Went 0-6 right off the bat. Then went 3-1 once I unlocked my baby :wow:
I like how you can track all your shyt on the app.

Is there really no way to save your progress in the single player mode? I only see options for restarting and quitting. Where the fukk is the save and quit option?

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
I was :scust: without the roller. Went 0-6 right off the bat. Then went 3-1 once I unlocked my baby :wow:
I like how you can track all your shyt on the app.

Is there really no way to save your progress in the single player mode? I only see options for restarting and quitting. Where the fukk is the save and quit option?

it auto saves constantly on the single player mode

Daps
DFYtIEBVwAA-hgF.jpg