Splatoon 2

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People posting Sorry Mode spoilers all over YouTube. The games been out one day, have some decency:stopitslime:

So i cnt play salmon run online like a regular match? I gotta do it locally? :dahell: fukking bullshyt man i dnt kno anyone with a switch

:what: seriously??

No, you can play online with randoms. It's not always available though. It's available very often, but not always. Pretty sure there's a schedule.

so are the people in the hub real people with real stats?

do we gotta use tilt controls to aim? I'm fukking :trash: with that shyt slow as shyt right now too :pachaha:

You can turn off gyro aiming in the options. I did it for Zelda but I really like it in this game, I'm keeping it on and trying to get better.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So i cnt play salmon run online like a regular match? I gotta do it locally? :dahell: fukking bullshyt man i dnt kno anyone with a switch

I'm seeing nobody mention this at all. I think there is specific times during the day that salmon run is open for online co op from what I remember. but I'll look more into it later, still leveling up.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
There's some real :demonic: players right now straight crushing me in turf war. I waited at a person's inkjet spot to splat them, and another person his team snuck up right behind me to make sure that didn't happen. :mjlol: I'm getting back into my grove from the first game, but the fukkery still legit. And ranked mode gonna be the death of me.

love the level modifications too.

I saw someone in the switch thread ask for tips, I'm not a pro, but my advice would be always maximize the shyt out of the ink you and your teammates put on the ground. it will always be of use to you in the long run during battles. Like in ranked mode, if you see all your teammates just run off to their deaths trying to get that tower/Rainmaker or splatzone (actually not so much splatzone) just take the time to ink up your territory so that the other team doesn't have you at a disadvantage if they make it into your territory.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:francis: dude named pres trump kept getting at me.

not gonna lie he was pretty damn tough, with his level 13 self. I managed to beat his team a couple times. Once having to hold him and some of his other teammates off while my team inked ground. Person was using a splatling i think it's called.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
ok I need to put this shyt down for a bit :mjcry: almost at level 10 for ranked mode. but with close ass matches like this.

DFVXrrVUIAA6I6u.jpg:large

I legit looked away from the screen for a sec because I just assumed an L, but the I heard the victory music and yelled WHAT!!!? :mjlol:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Between me and my wife reached level 9
Enjoying the game a lot, what's y'all fc?
Mine is 0379-1189-5792