Splatoon 2

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
There was a nintendo direct today, I watched it
Really looking forward to this game, I never played the OG despite having a switch

but off the course the biggest news was the balck octopus girl Marina :noah:
1499354609468.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yo, who here has played Splatoon 1? :mjlol: because 2 is gonna be wild. After that direct, ranked mode gonna take even more skill now.

baller.png

they actually found a replacement for the bubbler.

ink-armor.png

bubble-blower.png

and when I thought a bucket was ridiculous although I used it a lot in Splatoon 1, this right here...

splat-brella.png

lol gonna love this game.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
one dude on youtube put the theory that Marina and Pearl make Pearl Harbor, and they're enemies that will be replaced when you beat the single player mode. I don't doubt this could happen. Once you beat the single player mode in the first game, the Zapfish appears in the lobby.

I DLed the demo and was walking around in the lobby. :mjcry: I didn't want to leave.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
one dude on youtube put the theory that Marina and Pearl make Pearl Harbor, and they're enemies that will be replaced when you beat the single player mode. I don't doubt this could happen. Once you beat the single player mode in the first game, the Zapfish appears in the lobby.

I DLed the demo and was walking around in the lobby. :mjcry: I didn't want to leave.
lol me too, I wish I could have gone through the tutorial again

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
yo how are people making posts in the demo? I already see some nice art. Edit: never mind

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Who gonna be in there with me tomorrow? Let's try to get on the same team if we can cause that's supposed to be a new feature of this game
#TeamIceCream but really #TeamMarina all day every day

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Who gonna be in there with me tomorrow? Let's try to get on the same team if we can cause that's supposed to be a new feature of this game
#TeamIceCream but really #TeamMarina all day every day

I chose team cake. I'll say sorry for now, but in those matches, I ain't having any mercy on new players to the game. Japan players treated me the same when I first played Splatoon 1 :demonic: