Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I don't know how; boxing is aggressive and violent; you must be vicious to win. Do what you gotta do

I'm definitely going to work on improving myself as a person tho. She's inspired me :pachaha:

Skip to 13:40 to hear what she has to say. When I encountered that demon I shouldn't really have been trying that. Cus I was real demonic back then. And that negative energy probably attracted that motherfukker to me tho.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
full
@ yall taking all this demon stuff serious

yo moms

drunk
Daps
full
@ yall taking all this demon stuff serious

You ain't seen one. :ufdup:

When I was in sleep paralysis I opened my eyes and this motherfukking black thing opened my door and stood at the bottom of my thread. I ain't never been that scared in my life. Plus your body is frozen from the sleep paralysis so you can't move.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

When I was in sleep paralysis I opened my eyes and this motherfukking black thing opened my door and stood at the bottom of my thread. I ain't never been that scared in my life. Plus your body is frozen from the sleep paralysis so you can't move.

COuld yuo make out features of the thing? Or was it a shadow entity that people see?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:patrice: he was at the bottom of your thread?? He one starred it?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

Thats your mind breh.
Ain't no such thing as demons.
That's mythology.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I meditated today...3rd day in a row. I used binaural beats for 10 mins when I wake up and go to bed. Im going to try without the beats though and just do it in pitch darkness next time. I know its only been 3 days but idk if the beats are really making a difference. Imma be in this thread a lot since a lot of my friends think Im weird for being interested in this stuff. Anyway cool thread.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
close.. Haitian... Yeah nikkaz go heavy on that shyt... especially nikkaz that move that work.

Explain?

Yes, the alien 'greys' and not aliens at all, they are demons. Have you heard about Aleister Crowley? Long story short he was an occultist and he claimed to have conjured up a being during some sort of satanic ritual. He draw a picture of this being and it looked exactly like what we know as alien greys.

Exactly. The being name was Lem and he stated that they traveled in crafts and it was one of the most powerful entities he encountered.

Noted I believe these beings also provide knowledge sort of like the fallen angle story. Most powerful people or smart people dabble in occult knowledge or spirit talking.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
COuld yuo make out features of the thing? Or was it a shadow entity that people see?

It was literally just a black thing. I couldn't notice any features but it was quite small. Not like slender man.

Plus I closed my eyes pretty quickly after I saw it cus I was so shook :merchant:

I've been trying to figure out if my door physically opened or it was just in my head. Because I remember it opening my door and if it can interact physically with things in our world then it's pretty fukking crazy.
:patrice: he was at the bottom of your thread?? He one starred it?

I meant bed. My thumbs are too big for this iPod keyboard thing.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Thats your mind breh.
Ain't no such thing as demons.
That's mythology.

Yeah that's what I want to believe. But if you look up stories on here and all over the web these black shadow beings are all common. It's strange how everyone is seeing the same thing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was literally just a black thing. I couldn't notice any features but it was quite small. Not like slender man.

Plus I closed my eyes pretty quickly after I saw it cus I was so shook :merchant:

I've been trying to figure out if my door physically opened or it was just in my head. Because I remember it opening my door and if it can interact physically with things in our world then it's pretty fukking crazy.

I meant bed. My thumbs are too big for this iPod keyboard thing.
Ight I was about to say your writing mechanics suck :troll:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Yeah that's what I want to believe. But if you look up stories on here and all over the web these black shadow beings are all common. It's strange how everyone is seeing the same thing.

Every Body's Mind is playing with them.
Can't no demon be wayyyyy where you at and across the world for the other person too