Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hmmmm I think they are what the words says guides, But depending on your religion you might call them guardian angels maybe :yeshrug: other metaphysical circles might call them helpers and your higher self. From what I been reading they all perform the same job. Also you keep talking about demons but do you believe that there is nothing else good in those realms?

Well im letting you know they are demons. There is Good in this realm, i have said his name over and over again. The good is Jesus Christ

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Only Christians who walk the correct path are protected. Its not enough to call yourself a christian and continue your sinful everyday life. I was naive. Even if you are christian, if there is one sin you are willing to do then the demons have power over you.

Didnt you just say you haven't been to church in 5 years. And you don't consider yourself religious? :leostare:

You see the inconsistencies?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I think I read earlier in the thread that you're Dominican
If so, seek the oldest people in ya fam
And ask them how come everybody in dr has a nick name
Nobody is supposed to know ya real name
It goes back to ghosts and demons

And if u ever been to dr, especially the country side
Just like trini said, shyt is real over there

What you know about wearing ya underwear inside out?
close.. Haitian... Yeah nikkaz go heavy on that shyt... especially nikkaz that move that work.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt you just say you haven't been to church in 5 years. And you don't consider yourself religious? :leostare:

You see the inconsistencies?

A Christian means follower of Christ, no where does it mention anything about attending a church. Going to Church doesn't make you a Christian and not attending church doesn't make you any less of a christian, where you are on a Sunday or any other day of the week is irrelevant. I never said i dont consider myself religious. His question was do i consider myself MORE spiritual or religious. By religious im assuming he meant the church going every sunday singing hymns stereotypical view of a christian that i get the feeling you seem to have. I dont go to chruch for that partiular reason, it is more religious rules and regulations rather than spiritual experiences. Churches today are similar to the ways of the Pharisees Jesus clashed with in the biblical times. I am more spiritual, I talk to God about things, i pray that he reveals things to me, i prey that he teaches me the truth, i prey that he uses me, i ask for the holy spirit. Which is why i believe i go through what i go through, attacks from the enemy are all part of the package. Its also the reason why i dont believe in coincidences, too many 'coincidental' things happen to me right after talking to God, and by that i dont mean demonic attacks

Last edited:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
lots of people beleive aliens are beings from another dimensions/demons or whatever you wanna call them. Some people see them as orbs of light some see them as tiny clouds that are sentient and move around. I've seen a few up close and personal and there's even a video of some of them popping up during the japanese tsunami. At first it might look like a trash bag floating in the debris, yet it goes thru the current and thru the tons and tons of debris. It moves freely above the water and even submerges. One of the top ufologists in the game beleives that this is the actual nature of ufos.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Read up about UFO abductions also being stopped by the name of Jesus. Read up on UFO abduction accounts from victims and how in many of the aliens seem more concerned with pushing new age teachings and specifically denying the divinity of christ. These demons are making chess moves.
I've stopped entities during bouts of sleep paralysis by just mentioning God and not specifically Jesus (whom is just a prophet to me). I think that some of these entities (not all, maybe most). They're most likely negative. I have a theory that people used to pray to these things in return for specific material items, etc. This is what we know today as voodoo and other things similar to it... this would make some of these entities jealous of or not fans of monotheism.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've stopped entities during bouts of sleep paralysis by just mentioning God and not specifically Jesus (whom is just a prophet to me). I think that some of these entities (not all, maybe most). They're most likely negative. I have a theory that people used to pray to these things in return for specific material items, etc. This is what we know today as voodoo and other things similar to it... this would make some of these entities jealous of or not fans of monotheism.

I agree with alot of what you said. Funny you should mention people even see then as tiny sentient clouds because my UFO loving house mate i mentioned before spoke twice of odd clouds that moved around and illuminated. He even mentioned one reacting to an aeroplane flying towards it. Again it wasn't something i took seriously because he described them as looking like clouds but now i read your comment. Why i don't believe in coincidences.

They have been worshipped knowingly and unknowingly by humans for years. The bible speaks of a being called Abaddon, the angel of the bottemless pit, a fallen angel. The name is hebrew and translated into greek is Apollyon, Apollyon is the greek God Apollo, there attributes are the same, what they thought was a God was a demonic entity hidden under another guise. That is just one example, certain hindu Gods also share attributes with certain demonic spirits aswell as the egyptian Gods

Jesus Christ however is not a merely prophet, he is Yahweh, God himself in the flesh.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I agree with alot of what you said. Funny you should mention people even see then as tiny sentient clouds because my UFO loving house mate i mentioned before spoke twice of odd clouds that moved around and illuminated. He even mentioned one reacting to an aeroplane flying towards it. Again it wasn't something i took seriously because he described them as looking like clouds but now i read your comment. Why i don't believe in coincidences.

They have been worshipped knowingly and unknowingly by humans for years. The bible speaks of a being called Abaddon, the angel of the bottemless pit, a fallen angel. The name is hebrew and translated into greek is Apollyon, Apollyon is the greek God Apollo, there attributes are the same, what they thought was a God was a demonic entity hidden under another guise. That is just one example, certain hindu Gods also share attributes with certain demonic spirits aswell as the egyptian Gods

Jesus Christ however is not a merely prophet, he is Yahweh, God himself in the flesh.

yeah I've seen them as clouds and I've seen them as orbs of energy or some times see through with electricity pulsing through it. I beleive that some of them love to be worshipped and this might somehow empower them. There's tons of information around about these things people just have to connect the dots.

As for the Jesus thing that's another thread altogether.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
So guys. I'm trying to raise my vibration level. And I'm looking up ways to do this. And one thig that comes up is not to harm others. But this strongly interrupts my boxing. I have to hurt people or I will get hurt. Not sure what to do about this.

I've always out myself on a low vibration just because I think it helps with my boxing to be filled with hate and spite.

I'm never going to quit boxing but I just wonder if it will stop me from being on a higher vibration level.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
So guys. I'm trying to raise my vibration level. And I'm looking up ways to do this. And one thig that comes up is not to harm others. But this strongly interrupts my boxing. I have to hurt people or I will get hurt. Not sure what to do about this.

I've always out myself on a low vibration just because I think it helps with my boxing to be filled with hate and spite.

I'm never going to quit boxing but I just wonder if it will stop me from being on a higher vibration level.

Yes it will. Stop boxing or keep low vibration.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Yes it will. Stop boxing or keep low vibration.

:sadcam:

I can't quit boxing. It's like a meditation for me. Nothing else matters when you are in the ring. Just pure combat and a test of skill. :to:

Maybe I can balance it out somehow.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:sadcam:

I can't quit boxing. It's like a meditation for me. Nothing else matters when you are in the ring. Just pure combat and a test of skill. :to:

Maybe I can balance it out somehow.

I don't know how; boxing is aggressive and violent; you must be vicious to win. Do what you gotta do