Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
this shyt is real. This happened to me when I was like 8 or 9 years old. I was at school and got sent home with the flu and a high fever. I was at home resting and sweating like crazy, i went to sleep and I felt like my soul was floating up and thru the roof, i was all of a sudden in the clouds. i then enetered a long hallway with a light at the end of the tunnel with a voice speaking to me. i was really happy and euphoric. The voice asked me if i was ready to go. I said no, then i woke up with tears in my eyes :sadcam:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Breh I keep hearing you talk about jesus but I know people that haved used the names of the god of there religions and the name of buddha and it has worked for them also. I think its clear that your god jesus isnt the only thing that works but it shows that it;s the only thing that you know that gives you comfort when your scared which is cool. But I think its clear everybody doesn't need it:yeshrug:

From what I've been reading. Most of the people who have had bad experiences are religious. Not surprising considering religions are based on fear.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
this shyt is real. This happened to me when I was like 8 or 9 years old. I was at school and got sent home with the flu and a high fever. I was at home resting and sweating like crazy, i went to sleep and I felt like my soul was floating up and thru the roof, i was all of a sudden in the clouds. i then enetered a long hallway with a light at the end of the tunnel with a voice speaking to me. i was really happy and euphoric. The voice asked me if i was ready to go. I said no, then i woke up with tears in my eyes :sadcam:

Should have said yes :damn:

But what if that was you dying? :ohhh:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
If these beings are evil, and they are aware of/fear jesus.

Wouldn't that mean they are already damned? If so why would they fear god? What is worse than their current state?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everywhere. Nothing i have said will mean a thing though unless everyone who reads it understands one thing. These things fear the name because as the bible says it is the name above all names. Jesus Christ is God.
:usure:

What about Buddha? What about Allah? What about gods of other religions?

Jesus Christ alone is God

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you consider yourself more spiritual or religious? Are you a consistent member of church? Also, do you know anyone that has had multiple experiences like yourself and how do they differ/similar from yours?

Spiritual. I haven't been to church once in about 5 years. As far as i know, no one i know has experienced anything similar but like i said i dont talk about it, maybe someone has but has the same concerns about speaking about it as i do.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hmmmmmmm you raise an interesting question about christian theology. My thinking is if these demons existed they would attack non believers of the christian religion since Christians would have protection of there deity. But after hearing some stories of the posters on here the only people that seemed to get attacked are the believers of demons :ohhh: . So either peoples beliefs are manifesting these demons from there mind? or there fear and negative energy is attracting these entities if they exist.

Only Christians who walk the correct path are protected. Its not enough to call yourself a christian and continue your sinful everyday life. I was naive. Even if you are christian, if there is one sin you are willing to do then the demons have power over you.